Sign in to follow this  
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_12 [Bot Control Panel Shutdown]

• Updated world hopper
  • Improved CPU usage
  • Improved long-term memory usage
  • Removal of Bot Panel integration

TRiBot Bot Control Panel is being shutdown

This feature is hardly used and keeping it running requires too many resources. We have decided that the best decision is to reallocate our resources in a way which benefits TRiBot users the most. We plan to re-introduce the Bot Control Panel sometime next year, being better optimized to use less resources, and to provide more working features. But this is low priority. We apologize for any troubles this may cause to the few people whom still use the bot control panel.

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

Auto woodcutter now destroyed and I needed this weekend to farm the logs before getting banned on Monday..

Edit: Wtf? All my Tribot clients changed the casual "Static screen size" to "Expanded size", why did that happen?

Edited by Heyho123

2 hours ago, Diegobaas said:

I just bought VIP-E a few days ago just so I could control my bot from distance and see it is still running.. is there a way to get a refund for the remaining days? And what is now the benefit over regular VIP?

VIP-E is required for human mouse, looking glass and proxies.

when i load looking glass it just stays at this screen   https://gyazo.com/c0e45ab8ca1821f37e272de1920d5920

On 8/11/2017 at 2:34 PM, TRiLeZ said:
  • Updated world hopper
  • Improved CPU usage
  • Improved long-term memory usage
  • Removal of Bot Panel integration

TRiBot Bot Control Panel is being shutdown

This feature is hardly used and keeping it running requires too many resources. We have decided that the best decision is to reallocate our resources in a way which benefits TRiBot users the most. We plan to re-introduce the Bot Control Panel sometime next year, being better optimized to use less resources, and to provide more working features. But this is low priority. We apologize for any troubles this may cause to the few people whom still use the bot control panel.

Posted (edited)

Please remove the "firewall" check for proxies. They pop up in the middle of the script and force stop it as I'm not always watching it and clicking those.

I keep having to allow the same IP over and over again because my proxy is dynamic via PIA.

Edited by saddened
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, saddened said:

Please remove the "firewall" check for proxies. They pop up in the middle of the script and force stop it as I'm not always watching it and clicking those.

I keep having to allow the same IP over and over again because my proxy is dynamic via PIA.

Add your proxies to the firewall list before starting your clients.