Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
PureImagination

Pure' Chompy Hunter (100+ Kills an Hour)

cuBHXOK.png

CHANCE TO WIN FREE BOND: Ended. Just needed to get people to test. 

This script was made to Hunt Chompy Birds for you using an efficient method.  If you use this script please let me know how it goes, also suggestions and rooms for improvement. This is my first script. Thank you!

Update (9/28/17): New Paint and toggle paint system. ABC2 L2

5e0f1eb43e958f950940af3f55a755da.png

Go here to add the Script: 

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2477

Setup:

Simply begin the script at any of the acceptable chompy hunting locations. (I prefer either of the 2 lakes south of castle wars due to less players being around).

Minimum Required: Ogre Arrows, Ogre Bows. (Script does not yet check for these items at the start). This is my complete setup for faster chompy kills at 250+ kills p/hr.

Recommended Inventory:

vFk03t9.png 5pKRFXb.png

Edited by PureImagination
Updated Paint.

7 hours ago, ss pecker said:

Thanks for making this script, it works ok for but I never got it to run for more than 20 minutes. It stops when all the ogre bellows are empty, although it does fill them most of the time. It also tends to use the bellows on the bloated toad instead of dropping it.

Edit: I see the issue. Working on it.

Questions:

How many bellows do you keep in your inventory?

Are you running your game in Fixed mode?

Edited by PureImagination

7 hours ago, ss pecker said:

Thanks for making this script, it works ok for but I never got it to run for more than 20 minutes. It stops when all the ogre bellows are empty, although it does fill them most of the time. It also tends to use the bellows on the bloated toad instead of dropping it.

Update 2: Fixed the issue where it stops when the bellows are empty. Script should run longer :D

Trying to figure out why it uses bellows on the toad. I've yet to see it do that but investigating.

Stopped after 8 mins or so wasnt looking so dont know what happened 

[07:45:42] Starting client.
[07:51:39] Downloading script 'PureChompyHunter'.
[07:51:41] Script Started: PureChompyHunter.
[07:51:41] Version 2.0 includes new Paint. Post a screenshot of your paint on Forums for chance to win Free Bond!
[07:51:41] PLEASE leave a message on the forums if this script is helpful. I might implement more features (feathers, raw chompies...
[07:59:44] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
[07:59:44]     at scripts.StateScripts.PureChompyHunting.L(PureChompyHunting.java:228)
[07:59:44]     at scripts.StateScripts.PureChompyHunting.run(PureChompyHunting.java:150)
[07:59:44]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[07:59:46] Script Ended: PureChompyHunter.

Edit also inaccurate mouse and both mouse and camera movements are slow/botlike imo

edit 2: managed to click to use a bellow then a chompy appeared and it was trying to attack chompy but since bellow was in use it couldnt select attack

edit 3: somehow managed to logout while a chompy had spawned and was trying to attack it when it logged back in but said it wasnt my chompy to shoot.

With 50 range and normal ogre bow, had archer ring, combat brace and glory+ blue dhide chaps. Wouldnt of made it this far without babysitting, had already failed once.

PApC04k.png

Recap ; 

1. get stuck using bellows through objects

2. Camera and mouse movements are slow/botlike, camera follows chompy birds to the tile lol

3. Very susceptible to foreign factors for example logging out and a chompy still being there unable to be attacked or having use on a bellow and tyring to attack.

Edited by pbtribalman

On 10/15/2017 at 3:01 PM, pbtribalman said:

Recap ; 

1. get stuck using bellows through objects

2. Camera and mouse movements are slow/botlike, camera follows chompy birds to the tile lol

3. Very susceptible to foreign factors for example logging out and a chompy still being there unable to be attacked or having use on a bellow and tyring to attack.

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it so much, gonna send you a message to get you that bond.

• Thanks 1

hey the script is ok, but sometimes it misclicks on trees/bushes when trying to inflate toads or click to kill the birds because of the camera movements ? and repeats ad infitum till it finally works, but isn't very antiban or humanlike

Edited by Skids

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By testing1
      Required 1- +50 Agility and Thieving
                        2- Stamina potion and energy potion {Recommended 10 stamina(4) , 50 Energy(4)
      It will get the 5 crates for you then logout 
      Still In beta please report any bug 
      almost active 24/7 on discord pm if u need any thing ..
      U need a key to start the script ask for the key on discord here is my discord server 
      ******* Don't use without the Key 
      https://discord.gg/srpftSk

Get script from here 
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3315-rouge-den/

• By Al Storm
      Hello premium scripters,
      Request: Coker for blast furnace pump

Description: In non-blast furnace worlds, the pump and furnace are not occupied with dwarfs. There is already a script to fully afk the pump for strength EXP, just not a script that fills up spades (28) with coke and fills the stove every few minutes. I would like a script that just fills up the spades and fill the stove a bit randomly like every 3-5 minutes so it's less detectable and more human-made. Maybe a little afk in between like examine stuff or rotate the screen in between if this is possible.  

Payment Amount: Since I never requested a script, I have no idea of how much time you will have to spend on making a script. I hope it is possible to come to an price and leave this open for now.

Time: I don't need it right away, but as soon as possible would be nice.

Additional:
    • By erickho123
      BUY IT NOW!
      Monthly (3 accounts at a time/auth) 
      USD: $10 (10 credits)
      RSGP: http://quickrsgp.com/buytribotcredits, (Enter 10 credits in the field, the system is fully automated.)
      Purchase link (requires 10 credits) https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/218-exnightmarezone/

I NO LONGER USE SKYPE. CONTACT ME ON DISCORD (Erick Ho#3027)
      You can also pm me on TRiBot, both will be treated with priority.
      ExNightMareZone is the one and only nightmare zone script that provides both hosting and selling. It has many features for both sides. Nightmare zone is one of the best ways to gain exp and gain money at the same time  It is able to do absorption flicking method or even alert users their coffers are locked! Many users are very satisfied with their purchase with the script and have achieved over 100 hours of run time with the script. Users have gained over 2b+ EXP.
      Combat features:

Script argument:

Dynamic signatures:

BUG REPORT FORMAT [FILL OUT]

What is the ban rate on this script?

Types of hosters, how much they make, and their requirements

How do I play nightmare zone?

GUI PICTURES:

Progress reports:
    • By leoshiro
      BACK AND AVALIABLE!
      Questing/Minigames and much more!
      why use my service?
      [$50] Donator on sythe
      -Trusted with high ranked accounts
      trusted with banks and high QP
      pics under proves everything!
      NMZ ACCOUNTS , MTD, guthans or demon
      Quests ( Pricing depends on the stats)
      Torso or firecape ( no void) ( Pricing depends on the stats)
      or add me here 
      -Can Stream/Take screenshots or even record the whole progress for you if requested.

trusted with bank! -done torso for ironmen low stats
      -done desert treasure for many accounts with low stats, EVEN IN DMM!
      -done many quests for pures and they trusted me with their stats and 1 def!

Terms of services ~:

• By daxmagex
      Posting a BUG REPORT

Please read this and submit the report here.

You can buy credits with RSGP here

Posting a BUG REPORT

Please read this and submit the report here.

Last MAJOR update: Version 2.0

There are TWO versions of the script.

ELITE VERSION (Gold Farmers) - CAN BE FOUND HERE
      All modes enabled. Will be no different than the version that is currently active.1 Month 1 Instance (7.99 Credits) 1 Month Unlimited (39.99 Credits)  
      PREMIUM VERSION - CAN BE FOUND HERE
      Leecher mode disabled. If you want leeching mode enabled, purchase the Elite version.1 Month 1 Instance (4.99 Credits) 1 Month Unlimited (24.99 Credits)  
      Both versions are capable of bringing in the same profits, however, it's simply the skill requirements that separate the two versions. ELITE version will only require a smithing level while PREMIUM will require one of the following stats since it's not capable of leeching:
      30 Strength or 30 Crafting or 30 Firemaking or 30 Agility  
      Blast Furnace Instructions:
      PUT ALL SUPPLIES ON TOP OF BANK. START WITH A BUCKET IN INVENTORY. IF YOU CAN FILL UP A ROLE, PLEASE DO SO. LEECHING DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR PROFITS, NOR DOES IT HELP THE TEAM.  Start at Blast FurnaceMinigames - > teleport to Blast Furnace Below 60 SmithingStart Bot with cash-pile in inventory. Stove Operator (Coke Filler) or AIO mode:Start bot with spade in inventory Using Energy PotionsSimply tick "Use Energy Potions" in GUI. Bot will use both Energy and Super Energy potions. Using Coal BagSimply start bot with coal bag in inventory. Bot will detect and run accordingly.  
      NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED ANY QUEST COMPLETED FOR BLAST FURNACE. PLEASE REFER TO THE GUIDE HERE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MINIGAME:

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace

Thank you syf54017 for providing me with such an incredible proggy. 109 hours and 32m profit!!

EDIT: updated to 121 hours and 35m!

BUG REPORTS

Submit bug reports here
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 24 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 18 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies