Completes The Mage Cape Quest FX Easy To Use Gui Paint Custom Equipment Support Custom Inventory Support (automatically recognizes if you have Prayer potions) Magic Prayer Support Custom Spell Support (Max Fire Bolt) Message Me if you want me to add the death rune spells
Travels to Edgeville if you are not at the mage bank deposits your equipment and inventory and withdraws a knife and then travels to the mage bank arena using the Edgeville wildly tele lever.
If die by a pker it will run back to edgeville and tele up again and run to the mage bank.
It does not support death at the mage arena when fighting the bosses currently you should very rarely die there if ever if using prayer.
Once at the mage bank arena it will withdraw your custom equipment and inventory and select the spell you have selected in the GUI and start the mage arena quest.
After you have killed the bosses it will grab 3 capes and ends the script.
SCRIPT LINK: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3602
when i open a tribot client it crashes and i get this error :c
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x7a0e3d9d, pid=1608, tid=0x00000e54
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_251-b08) (build 1.8.0_251-b08)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.251-b08 mixed mode windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C [atiglpxx.dll+0x3d9d]
Progressive Training Smart Object Detector Smart FireMaking Pathing Easy To Use FX GUI Save/Load Paint Fully Open Source Automatically Detects Nearest Supported Location Automatically Detects Nearest Bank To Nearest Supported Location Supported Locations:
Grand Exchange North/South Varrock Seers Village EdgeVille Post Me If You Want A (Certain Area Supported)
How It Finds Your FireMaking Path/Starting FireMaking Tile:
it creates A area from your nearest supported FireMaking location Tile
which then each tile from the Area is added to a list and the list is then shuffled for
better randomness/Anti-Ban then it checks if each tile in the left direction starting from
the first Tile in the List has no objects if no objects are found it returns the Tile
from the list as your starting FireMaking Tile.
Script Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3567
Source Link: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
Need Tribot credits for scripts/VIP etc? You're at the right place!
Do you have credits you want to SELL? Message me!
I accept cash & 07 Gold/ Rs3 Gold / CS:GO Skins.
1-5 credits is 3m each, other amounts = 1.8-2.3m per credit
Skype is live:realistgold
Unique Discord ID: 194091681836957696
[ FREE ] ELON Combat AIO [ Open Source ]
Train Combat Anywhere Banking support Looting support Potion support ABC2 LVL10 Free Fully Open Source JavaFx Gui Paint GET SCRIPT HERE: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3549
SOURCE LINK: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
If you have any questions, about the script or the source feel free to post me on here.
Feedback on source or script is appreciated good or bad.
What Feature would You Like to see Added Next?
Optimus AIO Firemaker - One Click Firemaking - ABC2 Antiban - Burns all logs - 8 Locations - Progressive TrainingBy Optimus
Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
Start the script with one click. It will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.
~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
~ Supports all logs types
~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
~ One-tick burning
~ Logs out when out of logs
~ ABC2 Antiban
~ Sleek paint
~ Lit AF
Supports 8 different locations:
(The script will automatically detect the nearest location)
~ Varrock West
~ Varrock East
~ Grand Exchange North
~ Grand Exchange South
~ Falador East
~ Draynor Village
~ Duel Arena
~ Seers Village
~ More to come (Open to suggestions).
Free repository link:
Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated
I decided to create my own banking API that mimics tribots way of implementing the API as much as possible. Basically it would only contain nothing more than just method calls. Simple and easy to use.
This API is a reworked version that is currently in my jHerblore script. I intend to release my GE api as well once I have finished that one up too. The API requires DaxWalker & Wastedbro's Item Price API. Other than that the rest is achieveable with standard dependencies that already comes with tribot.
All of the method names are the same as the ones from Banking & GrandExchange class in tribot, with a few exceptions, the only difference is that these methods are called with different class names such as Banker & Exchanger, so they do not collide with the Banking & GrandExchange class of tribot and cause an ambiguity problem.
List of available methods:
Some of the features this API offers:
- Methods that incorporate any form of withdrawing or depositing do not need you to first check if the bank is open nor if it is loaded. It will attempt to open the bank if it is not open before returning false, and wait for bank to load if it is not loaded yet.
- Methods that incorporate any form of buying or selling do not need you to first check if the exchange window is open. It will attempt to open the exchange window if it is not open before returning false.
- Deselector. All methods that require the mouse to click somewhere on the screen first check if an item or spell is selected, if it is then it will deselect whatever is selected before attempting the requested action.
- Additional failsafes, not just the deselector. Tribots banking api does not know if what you were trying to click actually was succesfully clicked. Instead it views succesfully calling the click function as a succesfull attempt. It's kind of like playing pin the nail to the donkey game. It does not know if it pinned it at the right location, but as long as it pinned it the function returns true. This is not true for all methods, some methods do actually check if the action was succesfully performed, however they do not reattempt the action if it failed. 1 call = 1 attempt. My api will reattempt any action that might fail, several times, before returning false and will also wait until inventory count is updated. For example using the tribot banking API if you were to deposit all your items and then immediately check your available inventory space before withdrawing items then it might not work as you wish because Banker.depositAll() returns before the action of depositing has finished.
- When banking, closes GrandExchange window if it is open.
- When buying/selling, closes the bank screen if it is open.
- Support for withdrawing items in noted format and with or without stack exception. Stack exception is basically if you wish to draw X amount of items in your inventory but you only had Y left, then you can choose if you wish to draw these items or not. Also supports depositing of noted item ids if you happen to pass a list with of items that contains items of unnoted item ids, but the item in your inventory is a noted version of the item in your inventory. Also will not deposit equipment or items if you have none equipped or in your inventory. There is a total of 4 different depositing methods and 16 different withdrawing methods.
- Unique dynamic sleeping method, all methods that should sleep already have sleeps implemented so you do not need to call a sleep after executing any of the methods. Involves random varying sleeps but will occasionally, every so often, in a irregular pattern, sleep a bit longer. I use this because I prefer it over General.sleep(). Feel free to replace it with whichever method you wish. Remember before running the main loop in your script to call:
jGeneral.get().generateSeed(); This will create a random number between 0-100 that will be added to your dynamic sleeps in milliseconds. This is so no bot has the same average reaction/sleeping time.
- When buying items on the GE, if the bot does not have any money or too little money in the inventory, it will check if you have enough of the missing amount in the bank and withdraw that amount.
- Custom buying method that checks for an exact string match of the item you wish to buy and chooses that one from the returned items in the buy window search box. The standard GE api does not do this and will for instance click the wrong herb when it searches for "Guam leaf" in the grand exhcange, this is because more than one item contains "guam leaf" in their name. Such as Grimy guam leaf and so on.
- Profit tracking when buying/selling items on the GE. This is optional.
GET THE SOURCE HERE!
- Pushed new updates that fix some of the methods that I've tested a bit for now, bit of logic and efficiency improvements. Also added 2 new depositing methods. Remember to replace the old java files with the new ones.
- Pushed even more updates. Fixed interface problem for withdrawing noted items. My GE api is now also been released to the public. Enjoy!
Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.
Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.
So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).
Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!
Increased reliability - less server errors
Increased availability - less downtime
Increased security - keeping us and you secure
Increased capacity - ability to serve you better
Increased speed - less waiting for things to load
Faster development - server and service updates will come faster
What are the changes?
Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)
Git management of server files and filesystem
AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)
AWS ElastiCache (Redis)
AWS Load Balancing
AWS EFS (Elastic file system)
Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.
Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
This release will:
Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)
Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)
Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays
Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour
Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable
Other back-end improvements
Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.