Final Calibur

FC Questing|14 Quests|GE Support|ABC2|Frequent Quest Additions|$3.99|2 Versions

FC Questing

FC Questing is here for all to enjoy! This script is built on a framework which allows for easy chaining of quests, as well as new quests to be added with minimal effort. I will consistently add new quests to the script.

Suicide Farm Edition:

In addition to the full FC Questing script, I'm also offering a cheaper edition specifically for suicide farmers. The suicide farm edition will include the following:

• Tutorial Island
  • Cook's Assistant
  • Romeo & Juliet
  • Sheep Shearer

Pricing options are below.

Features:

• Start anywhere
  • Grand exchange support for quests that should utilize it
  • Quest chaining
  • Clean and detailed paint
  • 14 quests supported and counting (GE indicates grand exchange support, GA indicates manual gathering support, SR indicates that the script will achieve skill requirements on it's own
    • Tutorial Island
    • Doric's Quest GE GA
    • Sheep Shearer GA
    • Cook's Assistant GA
    • Romeo & Juliet GA
    • Rune Mysteries GA
    • Imp Catcher GE
    • Goblin Diplomacy GE
    • Druidic Ritual GE
    • Witch's Potion GE
    • Prince Ali Rescue GE
    • The Knight's Sword GE SR
    • Ernest the Chicken GA
    • The Restless Ghost GA

Script Arguments:

• profile_name
    • Simply type in the name of a previously saved profile, and it will be used!
  • 7qp
    • Romeo & Juliet
    • Sheep Shearer
    • Cook's Assistant
  • all
    • All supported quests, random order
  • tut-ge
    • Tutorial island
    • Walks to GE after tutorial island
  • tut
    • Tutorial island

Account Queue:

FC Questing supports an account queue, meaning you can run many accounts through the script with ease. Simply create a file in the directory which is opened by the "load accts" button, and format it like so:

username:password

Each account must be on it's own line. The accounts will all be ran with the same settings that you have selected. If a banned / locked / invalid account is provided, it will skip over it.

GE Support / Gathering:

The script currently features Grand Exchange support for quests that should utilize it. Also, the script supports gathering items manually as well. Check the quest list above to see what each quest supports. Here are some things you should know:

• If supported, the script will attempt to purchase items from the GE first before gathering manually
    • If the player doesn't have enough gold for all of the items, it will then resort to manually gathering the rest of the materials (if gathering is supported for the quest)
    • The script will attempt to purchase items < 2,000 GP for double their market price, to try and avoid waiting. >= 2000 GP will be bought at 1.3 times their market price (this can be changed if you have suggestions)
  • If the quest does not support manual gathering, and the GE process fails, the script will end
  • The script will abort & resubmit any offers that don't sell instantly, for 15% higher (if the character has enough gp to do so). This helps avoid waiting around for items to sell.

General Notes:

As this is a quest script, there are a lot of moving parts. This almost ensures that bugs will pop up now and then. Please report them when they arise, provide a detailed description, and I will fix it as fast as possible.

The script generally should be able to start in the middle of a quest, however please be aware that this may result in questionable script behavior and / or the quest not completing properly.

Bug Reports / Suggestions / Questions:

Please see the thread here on how to report an issue or suggestion. Direct posts on the thread or private messages will be redirected to here.

Please join my discord channel here for other miscellaneous inquiries. This is the fastest way to contact me.

Pricing for FC Questing (FULL):

• 1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month)
  • $3.99 per month, 10 instances (great for the casual user)
  • $9.99 per month, 30 instances (great for the large bot farmer)
  • $14.99 per 6 months ($2.50 per month), 10 instances (great for the long term user)
  • $39.99 per 6 months ($6.67 per month), 30 instances (great for the long term large bot farmer)

Pricing for FC Questing Lite (TUTORIAL + 7QP):

• 1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month)
  • $0.99 per month, 10 instances
  • $2.49 per 3 months ($.83 cents per month), 10 instances
  • $3.99 per 6 months ($.67 per month), 10 instances
  • $9.99 per 6 months ($1.67 per month), 30 instances

JAJEyvm.pngLjCXYxz.png

Spoiler

ef3086400b415f9fd4b7a6f8a9a99464.png
fbfeb4bd4b.png

Time Lapse:

Spoiler

JAJEyvm.pngLjCXYxz.png

Edited by Final Calibur
  • Like 5

I will be offering a lite "7 Quest points" version of the script which will include Tutorial Island, R&J, Sheep Shearer, and Cook's Assistant.

Pricing for the 7qp version will be as follows:

$1.99 lifetime (1 instance)

$4.99 lifetime (unlimited instances)

I will be submitting this to the repository for approval later today.

Edited by Final Calibur
  • Like 5

47 minutes ago, zdogg said:

So you will be adding more quests to the list eventually?

Plan to support 20-30 by the end of summer, and at least 40-50 by the end of the year.

After that, who knows. I'll keep adding quests as long as this community is alive.

Edited by Final Calibur
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Final Calibur said:

Plan to support 20-30 by the end of summer, and at least 40-50 by the end of the year.

After that, who knows. I'll keep adding quests as long as this community is alive.

Dope! 

I'll try my best to help this community live long enough to reach the entire caliber of 130 quests covered.

9bb73cc9c64c30bfa55c2afda7a517a4.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Final Calibur said:

I will be offering a lite "7 Quest points" version of the script which will include Tutorial Island, R&J, Sheep Shearer, and Cook's Assistant.

Pricing for the 7qp version will be as follows:

$1.99 lifetime (1 insance)

$4.99 lifetime (unlimited instances)

I will be submitting this to the repository for approval later today.

This is great news! I hope everyone else appreciates this as much I as do. ^^

2 hours ago, gabrielspecter said:

@Final Calibur

You mentioned adding 10 - 20 quests by the end of the summer. Is there a list of these upcoming quests you are planning to add?

• Prince Ali Rescue
  • Knight's Sword
  • Ernest the Chicken
  • Fishing Contest
  • Gertrude's Cat
  • Client of Kourend
  • Pirate's Treasure
  • Waterfall Quest
  • Restless Ghost
  • Priest in Peril
  • Jungle Potion
  • Monk's Friend
  • Murder Mystery
  • Plague City
  • Dwarf Cannon
  • Death Plateau
  • Black Knight's Fortress
  • Demon Slayer
  • Clock Tower
  • Biohazard

Those are just some of the ones I've looked into.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Final Calibur said:

FC Questing [Tut + 7QP] has been released. Check the main post for details.

Pricing had to be adjusted to comply with TRiLeZ's requirements.

Damn, that's really a let down... Only because like others have said, you can just use other clients to get 7qp, but w/e. It's less than $1/m, I'll pay that, it's the least I can do for using your script for free all this time.

Just now, soriks said:

Damn, that's really a let down... Only because like others have said, you can just use other clients to get 7qp, but w/e. It's less than $1/m, I'll pay that, it's the least I can do for using your script for free all this time.

I don't want you to purchase it because you feel like you owe me. You don't owe me anything for using the script while it was free.

I tried to make it as cheap and close to lifetime as I could (while still profiting some). Unfortunately, lifetime and unlimited instances were not in the cards. :(

As always, thank you for your consistent support!

2 minutes ago, Final Calibur said:

I don't want you to purchase it because you feel like you owe me. You don't owe me anything for using the script while it was free.

I tried to make it as cheap and close to lifetime as I could (while still profiting some). Unfortunately, lifetime and unlimited instances were not in the cards. :(

As always, thank you for your consistent support!

Well the script is without a doubt very HQ as well, also I enjoy the tribot client. So it's worth it to me :)

and I do owe you ^^

• Like 1