Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Netami

[ABCL10] nBarrows

How's the ban rate on this script? I used a barrows script on another botting client a long time ago and got a ban within a few days. I only used it for maybe 2-3 hours a day at most and had no previous botting on the account. I'm tempted to buy it once the script is all back and updated.

10 hours ago, sjd6795 said:

How's the ban rate on this script? I used a barrows script on another botting client a long time ago and got a ban within a few days. I only used it for maybe 2-3 hours a day at most and had no previous botting on the account. I'm tempted to buy it once the script is all back and updated.

Ban rates for scripts aren't really a thing, most bans depend entirely on how you, the user, use the script.

8 hours ago, Netami said:

Ban rates for scripts aren't really a thing, most bans depend entirely on how you, the user, use the script.

Scripts definitely do affect it a bit, but I think the biggest difference is the human mouse movement you get with VIP. I used a barrows script on DreamBot before, banned in 2 days, as well as ALL the accounts I was ever training on DreamBot got banned withing a couple of days. Tribot and your script do make a difference :D

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, zanskrila said:

Scripts definitely do affect it a bit, but I think the biggest difference is the human mouse movement you get with VIP. I used a barrows script on DreamBot before, banned in 2 days, as well as ALL the accounts I was ever training on DreamBot got banned withing a couple of days. Tribot and your script do make a difference :D

So VIP has human mouse movement?

Also @Netami Could you possibly add support for ibans staff + recharging?

It doesn't recognize ring slots saved in the gear btw. I have ring of the gods(i) but it doesn't show it saved into the gear preset.

Edited by sjd6795

1 hour ago, sjd6795 said:

So VIP has human mouse movement?

Also @Netami Could you possibly add support for ibans staff + recharging?

It doesn't recognize ring slots saved in the gear btw. I have ring of the gods(i) but it doesn't show it saved into the gear preset.

Script only works with Rings of Dueling currently. You really don't need to use rings.

I've noticed is when it goes into the tunnel and the final brother doesn't spawn right away it will get KC to 88% then go kill the final brother at the chest resulting in sometimes higher then 88% KC.

Also when it gets KC it always searches for this one specific room which kind of sets a pattern to be recognized, maybe have it get KC in several different rooms?

Prayer turns off after it leaves the crypt I think it would save more prayer points and looks more realistic if prayer is turned off right after the brother dies before leaving the crypt.

Could we add support for ring slots? I'd like to use ring of the gods(i) for extra prayer bonus and more prayer restore when sipping potions and just carry ring of dueling in inventory.

Auto retaliate turns off when entering tunnel then turns back on when getting kill count seems repetitive and another pattern that could be recognized maybe have this set to be off full time in the tunnel. Having it on doesn't really do much since barrows isn't an "AFK" mini game so to speak.

29 minutes ago, sjd6795 said:

I've noticed is when it goes into the tunnel and the final brother doesn't spawn right away it will get KC to 88% then go kill the final brother at the chest resulting in sometimes higher then 88% KC.

Also when it gets KC it always searches for this one specific room which kind of sets a pattern to be recognized, maybe have it get KC in several different rooms?

Prayer turns off after it leaves the crypt I think it would save more prayer points and looks more realistic if prayer is turned off right after the brother dies before leaving the crypt.

Could we add support for ring slots? I'd like to use ring of the gods(i) for extra prayer bonus and more prayer restore when sipping potions and just carry ring of dueling in inventory.

Auto retaliate turns off when entering tunnel then turns back on when getting kill count seems repetitive and another pattern that could be recognized maybe have this set to be off full time in the tunnel. Having it on doesn't really do much since barrows isn't an "AFK" mini game so to speak.

This script is getting a rework soon, so it will be much better than before. Just wait for Netami's announcement

1 hour ago, filthyfrank said:

This script is getting a rework soon, so it will be much better than before. Just wait for Netami's announcement

This is correct, I won't be adding or changing the current version unless it's to fix a critical bug. The new version contains many more features and will be for sale relatively soon. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Netami said:

This is correct, I won't be adding or changing the current version unless it's to fix a critical bug. The new version contains many more features and will be for sale relatively soon. 

Oh sweet! Rock on man. looking forward to it, only been running the current script for about 4-5 hours total between 2 days and I already made 2m.

Since i just recently purchased the current version does the new version offer a discounted price or anything?

Edited by sjd6795

12 minutes ago, sjd6795 said:

Oh sweet! Rock on man. looking forward to it, only been running the current script for about 4-5 hours total between 2 days and I already made 2m.

Since i just recently purchased the current version does the new version offer a discounted price or anything?

I'll probably offer a discount code for the first purchase to people who ran the current version yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sjd6795 said:

That extra second you're gonna spend turning that pray off down there could be the difference between getting burned for +-18 pray too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mike9021 said:

That extra second you're gonna spend turning that pray off down there could be the difference between getting burned for +-18 pray too.

If you click the steps to go back up it takes a second or two in that time you are walking to go up the steps the prayer could be flicked off during that time.

15 minutes ago, sjd6795 said:

If you click the steps to go back up it takes a second or two in that time you are walking to go up the steps the prayer could be flicked off during that time.

I see what you're saying but unfortunately scripts aren't usually very good with multitasking like performing actions while waiting for an action to complete.

Posted (edited)

Hey guys! Just wanted to post an update on the rewrite progress:

• All the base functioning code has been completed, the script can currently continuously complete runs without my interference (until out of supplies, etc.)
  • Several improvements over the original list of features/changes have been done, including but not limited to:
    • Use of an asynchronous camera (the script can rotate camera while performing other actions)
    • Much more fluid banking and stat recharging (if using clan wars)
    • Better prayer pot usage/management
    • MUCH better Camera usage when walking in the tunnels
    • Better tunnels walking overall including other players using our door
    • More consistent puzzle solving
  • A few more features have joined the release feature list (these won't likely all be in the closed beta):
    • Tome of fire support
    • Custom KC monster selection
    • Automatic loot/runtime screenshots
    • Not really a new feature, but the dynamic signature system will be moved to a totally new database on release, so your signatures will begin back from 0. I have not decided if I want to include a hiscores page yet due to user privacy issues.
  • I expect to have the closed beta ready within a week from today. At this point I am slowly adding additional features while testing complete runs and making minor adjustments to the existing code. After I feel the script is stable enough for the beta, I will need to design and implement the full GUI (most settings are currently hardcoded), then send out the beta invites to selected users.

Please make sure to check back here for more news, so far I'm very happy with the rewrite of the script and I think you will be too!

Edited by Netami
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, diggldoug said:

Script is broken as of today's update - gets stuck on almost every step of the bot process, from banking to kills.

Please read the banner at the top of the forum, today's game update broke the tribot client and we need to wait for it to update. 

1 hour ago, kneecappa said:

just heard you are rewriting the script, really looking forward to trying the new version. absolutely love this script :)

I believe you were in the top 10 runners that I added to the beta authorization database, beta should be rolled out in a few days here!

9 hours ago, Netami said:

Please read the banner at the top of the forum, today's game update broke the tribot client and we need to wait for it to update. 

My apologies! Banner doesn’t seem to show up on the mobile version of the forums but I’m glad it’s a client-side issue and not something that every developer has to fix their scripts for :) Thanks for the update and the script - only a few days in, but it’s rare that I’ve ever seen a script perform complex tasks like this without a single flaw. Much love!

3 hours ago, diggldoug said:

My apologies! Banner doesn’t seem to show up on the mobile version of the forums but I’m glad it’s a client-side issue and not something that every developer has to fix their scripts for :) Thanks for the update and the script - only a few days in, but it’s rare that I’ve ever seen a script perform complex tasks like this without a single flaw. Much love!

Thanks for the kind words :) A totally brand new version of this script is about to enter it's closed beta, you can expect even better performance and stability once it goes live!

Posted (edited)

After the update Ive been dying in the tombs, kills the first brothers good then when onto the last it cannot navigate through the tunnel, both my bots died. Re stocked and saw that it wasn't attacking and ran out of prayer and just died in the tunnels again 

Sorry for the lack of bug report, remote desktopping from work 

Edited by mthomas4