• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Netami

[ABCL10] nBarrows

12 minutes ago, Netami said:

I did some testing with LG today and my account was able to complete runs, I'm using Java 8 Update 161 32-bit if that helps.

thanks will test this and let you know. I want to get it running with LG before purchasing the script

On 5/24/2018 at 12:55 PM, Netami said:

I did some testing with LG today and my account was able to complete runs, I'm using Java 8 Update 161 32-bit if that helps.

thats what im currently using also java jdk 1.8.0_161 32 bit and its still not working. I bought the script it works in the regular client but it doesnt work with LG 

6 hours ago, Takesoul said:

thats what im currently using also java jdk 1.8.0_161 32 bit and its still not working. I bought the script it works in the regular client but it doesnt work with LG 

I'm doing some more testing on LG now, but I also updated all of my interface check calls to the new method TRiLeZ added, Interfaces#isInterfaceSubstantiated. Let me know if this helps!

5SO987b.png

Edited by Netami

6 hours ago, Netami said:

I'm doing some more testing on LG now, but I also updated all of my interface check calls to the new method TRiLeZ added, Interfaces#isInterfaceSubstantiated. Let me know if this helps!

5SO987b.png

Hmm, I tried again with Java 171 and 121 but no result. Will test your java version later, just using Tribot's client because LG doesn't seem to be flawless lately ? 

could anyone recommend any gear setups for barrowS? 

Edit: playing around with gear and used trial, flawless script, only tiny problem i had was that it always had a slight delay when turning off prayer when moving to next tomb, was using 50abc delay

Edited by filthyfrank

6 hours ago, filthyfrank said:

Edit: playing around with gear and used trial, flawless script, only tiny problem i had was that it always had a slight delay when turning off prayer when moving to next tomb, was using 50abc delay

50 is pretty high, I usually use about 20. Thanks for the feedback!

Script stops after recharging trident. Any idea?

• java.lang.NullPointerException
  • at scripts.barrows_rewrite.s.c.j(Bank.java:206)
  • at scripts.barrows_rewrite.s.c.j(Bank.java:75)
  • at scripts.barrows_rewrite.Barrows.run(Barrows.java:105)
  • at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • Script Ended: nBarrows.

47 minutes ago, Karkki Markku said:

Script stops after recharging trident. Any idea?

• java.lang.NullPointerException
  • at scripts.barrows_rewrite.s.c.j(Bank.java:206)
  • at scripts.barrows_rewrite.s.c.j(Bank.java:75)
  • at scripts.barrows_rewrite.Barrows.run(Barrows.java:105)
  • at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • Script Ended: nBarrows.

Should be fixed now, thanks

15 hours ago, filthyfrank said:

Euhm,

Melee/Mage: Full void + D Boots + D defender + Amulet of Fury/Glory + Aby whip/Trident
Range: Black D'hide + Rune Crossbow + Ava's accumulator

Idk if this is good even, this is just what I'm using. You don't need much def since you're using prayer, (only for getting the KC %) n_n

For some reason it keeps trying to kill ahims even after killing it, It's stuck on the first tunnel. I just purchased please assist me.

I'm assuming that this is only an error through looking glass. I'm going to suicide bot my main with this till it gets permed. So wish me luck. Thank you m8.

Edited by elys

6 hours ago, elys said:

For some reason it keeps trying to kill ahims even after killing it, It's stuck on the first tunnel. I just purchased please assist me.

I'm assuming that this is only an error through looking glass. I'm going to suicide bot my main with this till it gets permed. So wish me luck. Thank you m8.

Theres not any code I can change to assist with looking glass compatibility, looking glass is a beta feature with TRiBot so different users often have different experiences.

accidentally spawning double brother in tunnels seems to lead the script getting confused trying to attack the wrong brother thats behind a door, while just tanking the brother that spawned later till death. luckily doesnt happen too often, dont know if fix is possible, otherwise really nice script, did ~950 chests on 1 account with the 14day subscription and looking to continue

45 minutes ago, gnashy said:

accidentally spawning double brother in tunnels seems to lead the script getting confused trying to attack the wrong brother thats behind a door, while just tanking the brother that spawned later till death. luckily doesnt happen too often, dont know if fix is possible, otherwise really nice script, did ~950 chests on 1 account with the 14day subscription and looking to continue

I'll take a look at it, thanks

I've used it for about a total of 5 hours, I frequently notice that it idles in the underground tunnels. It'll still eat and consume prayer pots, but will not attack the brother. I don't know what causes this. The logs seem fine, no errors, just doesn't attack back. 

7 minutes ago, elys said:

I've used it for about a total of 5 hours, I frequently notice that it idles in the underground tunnels. It'll still eat and consume prayer pots, but will not attack the brother. I don't know what causes this. The logs seem fine, no errors, just doesn't attack back. 

Is it activating any abc2 sleeps or anything? I need a bit more information, such as when it does this (only when fighting brother? While walking?) 

5 minutes ago, Netami said:

Is it activating any abc2 sleeps or anything? I need a bit more information, such as when it does this (only when fighting brother? While walking?) 

I'll run it again and try to get the logs for you.

4 minutes ago, filthyfrank said:

Is it possible to set when to drink prayer pots? because sometimes it drinks even though its not needed 

It's not though I may take a second look at the prayer pot formula to try and reduce wasted doses. 

16 hours ago, Netami said:

It's not though I may take a second look at the prayer pot formula to try and reduce wasted doses. 

Also could you add a how much delay for the abc2 delay slider? like 0.1 - 1, thanks so much and flawless script!

@Netami hello again, ran it overnight and was perfect, except no barrows items rip.

Also, not sure if this was intended but i have it set to get 77% KC from minions so when it kills last brother ill have 88%+, but sometimes it will kill the brother first and then it will proceed to get KC, which means when the script opens the chest, it has less than 88% reward potential and i wont fully benefit the loot. 

Edited by filthyfrank

awesome script love it. no huge problems very usable. a few things i think would make this better and a few minor bugs i noticed some not even bugs but meh. lol ty for this contribution and will re up when my sub ends.

things id like added:

-custom bag sort, let me tell it how to order my bag layout it just looks more human.

-a setting to use prayer on emergency even if its default disabled. ie say im in on torag, i dont prayer torag but by some miracle im out of food and he almost kills me, tell the bot to enable block melle at low low hp even if disabled and out of food. or on trash gaining kc lo hp no food, panic protect atk.

-loot shot arrows option.

-have it combine prayer pots portions before complaining its out prayer (4)'s.

-withdraw barrows tabs option. so  i dont have to carry copious amounts of them.

-drop food to pick up loot if bags full. sometimes you clear runs and have no space for the loot so the script takes what it can leaves the rest on the ground and leaves.

bugs/frustrations i notice:

-if your kc is at say 75 and u get ambushed by the brother and ur kc is set to 88 so u get 100 when opening chest, killing the brother puts you at 88 and he opens chest without achieving 100. can you put a check if all brothers dead and at 100% before opening chests.

-have it check if it has/can wear all the gear sets while at clan wars bank not before fights. it does gear set checks before it drops into the holes so it will waste a barrows telle go there see it doesnt have the gear to make that set then fail, making you waste 3 telles in total.

-is a little wasteful with potions.

-occasionally stalls out in the long hallway in maze basement. i think its because of how to bot orients the screen for this phase sometimes.

-have it not care if your gear charges change (like charges on tele necklaces) for sets.

Edited by zacho96

Is there any recommended settings? I just bought this script and the first run I've noticed he takes a long time to leave the tomb after killing a brother and it doesnt shut off prayer fast. It also uses prayer pots when it still has like 30 prayer points left which is kinda a waste. And it prays at things like guthans and torags and verac which it doesnt need to

28 minutes ago, Hubert115 said:

Is there any recommended settings? I just bought this script and the first run I've noticed he takes a long time to leave the tomb after killing a brother and it doesnt shut off prayer fast. It also uses prayer pots when it still has like 30 prayer points left which is kinda a waste. And it prays at things like guthans and torags and verac which it doesnt need to

You can disable prayer on any brothers you'd like in the GUI using the tick boxes; you can also turn down the ABC2 delays with the slider.

I died in DH. I was afk and idk how.... it was like my 3rd trip

I also just watched my guy use range on DH even though my settings say it should use mage

Then it used mage against Ahrim and Karils and it also gets stuck when going to Torags most of the time

Edited by Hubert115