Netami

[ABCL10] nBarrows

@Netami died 2x in a row..on 85 range / mage + 80 defence. Idk sometimes this script go perfect for hours, sometimes it mess up every time i run it that day.

I found my account @ barrows coffers with no spade  and 4 items i saved after death..idk why it didn't got spade / food from bsnk but managed to get barrows teleport. but sometimes deathwalking works.

https://gyazo.com/8aff3bb1e3e7e09d1e97d118fc0cd55c

55 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

@Netami died 2x in a row..on 85 range / mage + 80 defence. Idk sometimes this script go perfect for hours, sometimes it mess up every time i run it that day.

I found my account @ barrows coffers with no spade  and 4 items i saved after death..idk why it didn't got spade / food from bsnk but managed to get barrows teleport. but sometimes deathwalking works.

I'll look more into improving deathwalking today, unfortuntely deathwalking is very slow to test but I'll do my best while away from home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pwnisher said:

@Netamiran for 5 hours last night, 900K made so dont think I had much luck.

How do I get the paint proggy in my signatures?

Suggestions

- Use spec on specific barrow brothers- IE i like to spec out Karil

- maybe add a counter for how many barrows items gained? makes it interesting to see when checking on the bot!

Spec weapon will likely be added within a week or two, the barrows item counter will appear in the top left corner when you receive your first item :)

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

Yep,same. I purchased this script just to try it out, wanted to make atleast 10 accounts for this, but cant even run single one without any issues, im not trying to be rude but this script is totaly not ready. Not using it again till it improves.

40 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

because you have run it only for 14 hours and probably on 1 account. I test this on 3 accounts and doing this for past 3-4 days probably, so i a bit of problems.

I've been running it for 12+ days and for multiple hours each day. The bots main issues are user errors tbh. The script is of a higher quality than most on Tribot and Netami is quick and honest with his replies. 

• Like 1

@Netami hey. Yesturday i checked my bot, it was in-break. So i logged in manualy. I see my char standing at teleprot spot after breaking barrows tab. Inventory was fresh supplied - obvious break was triggered after banking, so thats good. But it had no RoD equiped. So it would have done trip and probably stuck in tunnels after trying to teleport out. I think this is second time, if not third i find account having problems with RoD. So maybe you can check out that part of code, why would it fail to grab rod / check if equiped.

Again, most of the time everything goes good and so far i am happy with the script, everything works flawless and smooth apart of those few issues

https://gyazo.com/c813f951ff6027c90c8cf3c42908adf8

1 hour ago, disav said:

What kind of gear and supplies are you using? Are you getting sufficient KC? You shouldn't be losing money

Void mage switching to mele and range helms, slayer dart and blowpipe. The script doesnt take blowpipe cost in to effect to. 43 prayer which I think is killing me 

2 hours ago, ToHoCo said:

does it log out when out of teleports?

Yep

1 hour ago, chachacha said:

Void mage switching to mele and range helms, slayer dart and blowpipe. The script doesnt take blowpipe cost in to effect to. 43 prayer which I think is killing me 

43 prayer is probably hurting a lot, it would be worth investing a few mil to get that up higher. 

Edit: May have a break handler fix incoming.

Edited by Netami

Suggestion - seeing how expensive ppots are, maybe  an option for when using pray pots, if the brothers health is less than 20% off, maybe don't bother re-potting if it's due to expire? This would have to be optional as I understand some people cant tank it. It would also ignore this rule for Dharok.

9 hours ago, Netami said:

An update has been pushed to fixed break handler compatibility; the script will now complete it's run and go to bank before breaking. @guywithlsd

thanks man, i bet everyone will feel safer now. 

One problem happened tonight. Bot stuck opening / closing bank chest -> looking for fire runes to charge Trident. I did not had a single fire rune in bank. So maybe it stuck like this when you have NO fire runes in bank? Cuz this is first time happening, and i doubt this is first time i run out of charges on tridents.

Looks like trident still had 186 Charges..so I have no idea what for it was looped opening / closing bank. I still had supplies for atleast 3 more trips before that happened.

This is logger - https://gyazo.com/6cfb4cebbb4f6eda5b22d61389721823

Edited by guywithlsd