Netami

[ABCL10] nBarrows

Posted (edited)

Thanks, fixed it. Hey quick question. is there a way you can give the option to deposit the items in the bank with the "all" feature for that particular item, it looks kinda bot like since no one rly just deposits exactly 123 coins you know.. just putting it out there, also can there be a random feature for the order the brothers are killed in? I keep switching it up every so often to not make it look botty. 

One last thing, idk if it matters but when in the tunnel would it be better to just click the door to go through it instead of clicking walk then selecting the door. just seems like more than the average person would do you know? anyways thats my two senses, bot is amazing tho. 

also maybe shift drop option for empty vials, just saiyan. 

thanks dude

Edited by Novasyn

36 minutes ago, Novasyn said:

Thanks, fixed it. Hey quick question. is there a way you can give the option to deposit the items in the bank with the "all" feature for that particular item, it looks kinda bot like since no one rly just deposits exactly 123 coins you know.. just putting it out there, also can there be a random feature for the order the brothers are killed in? I keep switching it up every so often to not make it look botty. 

One last thing, idk if it matters but when in the tunnel would it be better to just click the door to go through it instead of clicking walk then selecting the door. just seems like more than the average person would do you know? anyways thats my two senses, bot is amazing tho. 

also maybe shift drop option for empty vials, just saiyan. 

thanks dude

Hey, the banking thing is caused by a change in the TRiBot API recently, that'd have to be taken up with TRiLeZ. The door walking is designed that way in case we can't see a door on the screen we won't get stuck, I don't want to mess with that too much at the risk of breaking it. I'll take a look at shift dropping, the vials thing was added before shift dropping existed. Cheers!

Is there a certain respawn location the script needs to be set to to begin deathwalking? I noticed that I died a few times and when I checked my character it would would always just be standing in the Falador respawn location for hours logging in and out and not attempting to go to the bank.

3 minutes ago, samnguyen20161 said:

Is there a certain respawn location the script needs to be set to to begin deathwalking? I noticed that I died a few times and when I checked my character it would would always just be standing in the Falador respawn location for hours logging in and out and not attempting to go to the bank.

Also I don't know if this has been fixed but I noticed that every time my character died, it looks like it was probably trying to get the KC but had auto-retal turned off since all the barrows brothers were done and my stats/gear/inventory/settings are pretty good to have died. I'll have to babysit it next time to be sure but just wondering.

3 hours ago, samnguyen20161 said:

Also I don't know if this has been fixed but I noticed that every time my character died, it looks like it was probably trying to get the KC but had auto-retal turned off since all the barrows brothers were done and my stats/gear/inventory/settings are pretty good to have died. I'll have to babysit it next time to be sure but just wondering.

I'll do some more testing concerning deathwalking, it should support any respawn location. Let me know if you catch how it was dying. 

35 minutes ago, BlankLwlo said:
35 minutes ago, BlankLwlo said:

somthing change? Script only doing 2 chests / 30 mins... was doin one / 5 mins typically and i did 500+ at that speed

Just bought the script. I it just banks grabs items and then tries to click the bank again, exits and repeats. what am i doing wrong lol

On 10/18/2017 at 6:50 AM, nylout said:

@Netami Problems with bot (these problems doesn't happen every run):

· bot fail to use clan wars portal and goes to barrows with low hp, no pray, no energy

· bot skips 1 brother and goes into tunnels with 2 brothers alive and that usually ends with bot getting stuck in chest room, if acc dies bot don't death walk, just stands in lumb with status: Walking to the chest

· in tunnels bot seems like tries to avoid fighting barrows until chest room and that cause some problems, for example bot open doors and 1 st barrows appears bot goes to another doors and 2nd barrows appears, so now there are 2 brothers and bot decides to fight, doesn't even matter which one he will fight in the end bot will get stuck until gets killed, and don't even death walk. If bot decides to run sometimes barrows won't spawn in chest room because he already spawned few time or he still on in another room and bot get stuck again. 

· bot tries to open every door in the tunnels even if it leads to opposite direction, he just go through the doors comes back and goes to another one, wasting time and run energy.

I'm actually encountering the last two problems mentioned in this post once in a while. I was watching the bot and it got stuck behind a door in the tunnel with auto-retal turned off and I had to manually intervene before it died. HP dropped to below 20 (I had it set to eat at below 59 HP) with a full inventory of food. All I did was manually move the camera angle and the bot was able to start working again (it started running through the tunnels and eating). Is this something related to starting the bot at a certain camera angle? I'm fully zoomed out and using fixed screen. I've only run into this issue maybe 5-6 times in 500+ runs.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, samnguyen20161 said:

I'm actually encountering the last two problems mentioned in this post once in a while. I was watching the bot and it got stuck behind a door in the tunnel with auto-retal turned off and I had to manually intervene before it died. HP dropped to below 20 (I had it set to eat at below 59 HP) with a full inventory of food. All I did was manually move the camera angle and the bot was able to start working again (it started running through the tunnels and eating). Is this something related to starting the bot at a certain camera angle? I'm fully zoomed out and using fixed screen. I've only run into this issue maybe 5-6 times in 500+ runs.

It might be due to camera returning objects are on screen when they're not actually able to be clicked. I'll be working on this script this afternoon, sorry for the wait everyone!

Not sure what's going on with the script, but it hasn't been working like usual today. The script has a hard time clicking actions. Like it's hovering close to what it's supposed to click but keeps missing. Like when attempting to fight a barrows brother in the tunnel, it will keep clicking very close to him but never on him. When trying to tele out after looting the chest, it will hover over to the tele options but never tele. A bunch of other small things like forgetting to turn prayer on, eating late, etc. that I've never seen before. Script ran flawlessly last night, not sure what the problem may be. I'm running on fixed, deleted hooks, restarted the client 3 times and still seeing these problems after 5ish runs.

3 minutes ago, samnguyen20161 said:

Not sure what's going on with the script, but it hasn't been working like usual today. The script has a hard time clicking actions. Like it's hovering close to what it's supposed to click but keeps missing. Like when attempting to fight a barrows brother in the tunnel, it will keep clicking very close to him but never on him. When trying to tele out after looting the chest, it will hover over to the tele options but never tele. A bunch of other small things like forgetting to turn prayer on, eating late, etc. that I've never seen before. Script ran flawlessly last night, not sure what the problem may be. I'm running on fixed, deleted hooks, restarted the client 3 times and still seeing these problems after 5ish runs.

Check the tribot announcements.

3 hours ago, samnguyen20161 said:

Yep we're currently awaiting a patch for hooks broke last night.

2 hours ago, Deathadder said:

@Netami Any way to have the bot train my defence while doing this. Both in Mage and Melee for KC? I've tried doing it manually before i start the bot but it always changes back when it swaps gear.

Make sure it's set to that combat style when you load what mage gear/melee gear you're using. 

please update the camera angles for the tunnels, i shouldn't have to baby it, its been like this for 1/2 of the wks ive had it..are you going to extend our time or anything cause this is bull for a bot that was re approved and i do like it but im losing a lot of time while and increasing the ban rate with us just standing there....

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Novasyn said:

please update the camera angles for the tunnels, i shouldn't have to baby it, its been like this for 1/2 of the wks ive had it..are you going to extend our time or anything cause this is bull for a bot that was re approved and i do like it but im losing a lot of time while and increasing the ban rate with us just standing there....

You haven't given me any valid information about what's happening. Make sure your game zoom is set to default as well.

Edited by Netami