Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Fluffee

Fluffee's Tutorial Island v4 [ABC2] [Script Arguments] [Bulk Account Loading/Creation] [Open Source]

Just now, Fluffee said:

I've never tested with more than 200 per session. I have no reason to believe it wouldn't be able to handle that many accounts per session, but I haven't tested it. If you do, please let me know the results ?

Currently I only do 100 at a time because I don't feel like clicking the button to keep going any higher. 

Possibly something to add as I cannot actually manually enter a number of accounts to create (maybe I'm just missing something)

Update v3.120

• Updated account creation to support the new process
  • Modified username generation, such that usernames are generated post creation to allow for changing the username if it's not available in game
  • Added support for manually typing in numbers into the number of accounts spinner, on the creation tab. Note: you must hit enter after the entry of a number, or it will not be recognized. I plan to improve this in the future, however I wanted to push creation fixes first
  • Added support for the new username select screen
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, mmaundrell said:

You are getting this error now

aaa5b580d2e4999b5f6474d342c7f1a8.png

However, this does not stop the script. It keeps going on creating accounts without a problem. Just figured I'd mention it

Yeah, that one's intentional. It's catching the new error that the creation update causes. I was unable to determine what causes the error to happen, given that it's wildly inconsistent. So that message informs you that something went wrong, but we're retrying anyways. I might change it to be less intrusive, but I wanted something to indicate that creation wasn't stuck ?

22 minutes ago, sevant said:

@Fluffee

It is getting stuck on the page where you choose the character's appearance for me - the status is something like "typing name"

Does it happen every time or just sometimes? I haven't been able to reproduce it yet, but I'll have some kind of fix for it later today!

17 minutes ago, Fluffee said:

Are you generating names progrmatically or supplying the script with a username? Perhaps that's why it's not happening for me

I am supplying names manually. I will reproduce it and post the logs.

Edit: it is doing it again on the next account I tried, but there is nothing posted in the client or bot debug. 

Edited by sevant

1 minute ago, mmaundrell said:

9ff0a178d81f8d509bd70cedc6912d56.png

Some proggies for the account creation. Only reason it ever stops is if the "ip times out" or whatever the message is. Other than that I would say you can create unlimited accounts.

D84Fznz.png

Tutorial island is a bit slower ?

I'm glad to hear you're making good use of the script :)

1 minute ago, Fluffee said:

D84Fznz.png

Tutorial island is a bit slower ?

I'm glad to hear you're making good use of the script :)

Tutorial Island has been rather rough lately. 

I wrote my own tut island script on another API and it's been rather brutal since Thursday (Jagex's last update) 

I've just been premaking accounts and selling them. You'd be surprised how many people go for that.

Just now, mmaundrell said:

Tutorial Island has been rather rough lately. 

I wrote my own tut island script on another API and it's been rather brutal since Thursday (Jagex's last update) 

I've just been premaking accounts and selling them. You'd be surprised how many people go for that.

I would be incredibly surprised not gonna lie.

My tutorial island is largely just slow due to the chat response times, average about 20 minutes per completion, might have to lower them

1 minute ago, Fluffee said:

I would be incredibly surprised not gonna lie.

My tutorial island is largely just slow due to the chat response times, average about 20 minutes per completion, might have to lower them

Generally they are casual botters who want to take a try and goldfarming and don't research every website.

I've seen people trying to sell account creators for hundreds of dollars while you have a perfectly functional free one. 

35 minutes ago, mmaundrell said:

Generally they are casual botters who want to take a try and goldfarming and don't research every website.

I've seen people trying to sell account creators for hundreds of dollars while you have a perfectly functional free one. 

That's genuinely amazing. hats off to you for finding a niche ?

16 hours ago, sp3sh said:

Account creation works great, does not seem to change character appearance based on input in gui.

Chooses the lvl 3 green bot look by default

Are you saving the character appearance? You need to click edit on the accounts list tab, then edit the character appearance on the Tutorial Island settings tab, then click save on the Tutorial Island settings tab, then click save again on the accounts list tab. I'm very aware this isn't intuitive, I'm looking into improving this, I just haven't had a chance to yet!

45 minutes ago, mthomas4 said:

Every time i press start it just ends :( idk what im doing differently :( 

Can you send me the bot/client debug? Or feel free to add me on Discord, I can provide more direct support there :)

18 minutes ago, Fluffee said:

Are you saving the character appearance? You need to click edit on the accounts list tab, then edit the character appearance on the Tutorial Island settings tab, then click save on the Tutorial Island settings tab, then click save again on the accounts list tab. I'm very aware this isn't intuitive, I'm looking into improving this, I just haven't had a chance to yet!

Can you send me the bot/client debug? Or feel free to add me on Discord, I can provide more direct support there :)

Thanks fluffee, that worked a bit. Would love it if you could add 7qp to the end of tut island. I am getting a couple locked accounts from doing the QP but its worth it.

1 minute ago, sp3sh said:

Thanks fluffee, that worked a bit. Would love it if you could add 7qp to the end of tut island. I am getting a couple locked accounts from doing the QP but its worth it.

While I don't think I'll ever be adding that feature (sorry!) you could use the script queue to chain an account creation to a quest script? I believe there are free scripts on the repository to get 7qp? J Quester Lite should do this!

1 minute ago, sp3sh said:

any tips to not get the accounts locked?

https://rsbotspot.com/post/how-to-unlock-runescape-bot-account/

- Try doing tut by hand
- Try using 'residential' proxies (often expensive though)
- Sometimes either resetting your password, or verifying a valid email address will also unlock the account

10 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

https://rsbotspot.com/post/how-to-unlock-runescape-bot-account/

- Try doing tut by hand
- Try using 'residential' proxies (often expensive though)
- Sometimes either resetting your password, or verifying a valid email address will also unlock the account

I was using a residential proxy that came with my usernet group sub for nzbs. 

Also have a vps running now so will see if that helps

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic!
      Glossary:
      1. Description

2. Combat Overview
           2.1 What Can the Script Kill
           2.2 Core Combat
           2.3 Looting
           2.4 Banking
           2.5 Progressive Training
           2.6 Worldhopping
      3. Magic Overview
           3.1 Regular Spellbook
           3.2 Ancient Spellbook
           3.3 Lunar Spellbook
           3.4 Combo Alching
      4. Purchase Info & 10 Hour Free Trial.
           4.1 Packages
      5. Testimonials
      6. Gallery

1. Description:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.
      2. Combat Overview:
      2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:
      The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 
      Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account.  Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing.  Crabs - The script can kill Rock crabs and Sand crabs. Resetting their aggro when necessary. (Ammonite and Swamp Crabs coming soon.) Experiments - Insane XP for pures. Yaks - Insane XP for mains. Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts. All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer.  Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains.  Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete.  Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations.  Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD.  2.2 Core Combat:
      Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 
      Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying. Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars.  Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions.  Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching.  Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered.  Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish. Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory.  Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage.  Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill.  Bone burrying - Train up your prayer! 2.3 Looting:
      Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange. Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places.  High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train! Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types. Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly.  Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one. Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature.  2.4 Banking:
      Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS. Fully customisable inventory setups. Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more. Will bank for multiple conditions: 
      - Hp is below a set %.
      - Inventory is full.
      - Out of food.
      - Out of runes.
      - Out of ammo.
      - Out of all potions.
      - Out of prayer potions.
      - Out of antifire potions.
      - Out of cannonballs.
      - Before a break starts.
      - When your slayer task is complete. Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank.  Logs out when you're out of supplies. 2.5 Progressive training: 
      The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:
      Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack. Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script.  2.6 Worldhopping: 
      The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 
      Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly.  Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy.  Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates. Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution.  Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time. Worldhop when someone talks in your area. 3. Magic Overview:
      The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
      (The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook
      The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.
      Splashing Strike spells Bolt spells Blast spells Surge spells Enchant jewelry spells Superheat items Enchant crossbow bolt spells Curse spells Alchemy spells Teleport spells 3.2 Ancient Spellbook
      The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.
      All rush spells All burst spells All blitz spells All barrage spells 3.3 Lunar Spellbook
      The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.
      Humidify Superglass Make Tan Leather Plank Make Spin Flax String Jewelry  3.4 Combo Alching
      The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
      It can combo alch with the following spells:
      Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP.  4. Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Price: FREE

Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
      1 month Package
      Price: $10

VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

2 week Package
      Price: $6

VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 2 weeks
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums
      To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

5. Testimonials:

6. Gallery:

• By Marcusihno
      Features
      Mixes all potions/unfinished potions using IDs
      Cleans all Herbs using IDs
      Amulet of Chemistry support
      Automatic stopping when out of ingredients or amulets
      Grand Exchange Restocking and Product Selling supported if selected
      Support for pressing Escape to close the Bank interface
      Simple UI, simple paint
      Intuitive GUI
      Shows profit/loss accurately, even with Amulet of Chemistry
      Stable
      Full ABCL10/ABC2 support
      Variable reaction times settable in the GUI
      Intelligent antiban features, such as reaction time waits and herb-skipping
      Working April 2020

Repository Link

Version Log:
      V1.00 - Release
      V1.01 - Performance improvements and a few bug fixes
      V1.10 - Added Herb cleaning, re-wrote framework for stability, re-wrote GUI for more intuitive design, improved antiban
      V1.11 - Added a quick feature to improve performance and make the script behave more like a human would
      V1.15 - GUI saving/loading and improved efficiency
      V1.20 - Work on enhanced antiban, variable reaction times, better GUI overall
      V1.22 - Modified GUI, added Esc Bank Interface Closing, performance improvements
      V1.23 - Added finer control of reaction-times, tweaked reaction-times and fixed a rare bug
      V1.25 - Added abc trackers properly, implemented banker hovering (abc2-based), cleaned up code
      V1.30 - Added GE Restocking
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Tutorial Island (ABC2) (V2.0)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my tutorial island reboot! This script completes tutorial island for free!
      I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!
      In the near future, I will be re-implementing the gui and paint, I realize it is rather basic for now.

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/tutorialIsland
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3296-bbuu20-s-tutorial-island/
    • By bbuu20
      I've been trying to implement abc2 into my tutorial island script, but I thought it may be easier if I started from scratch. Since then, I've been working on a mining script that mines and banks, and I thought that I did a pretty good job of implementing abc2. Upon running the script however, I noticed that there were a few things off.
      1.) Despite being called whenever the player is animating, the timed actions don't seem to actually do anything.
      2.) Sometimes when mining, the abcutil will decide if the mouse should hover over the next target. This is good and working how it should, but when it's done mining the current rock, it doesn't actually click on the rock that was hovered over.
      I was hoping some of you could look at my code, and help me get to the bottom of these issues. The problem has to either be in Antiban.java, Mine.java, or maybe both.
      Source code: https://github.com/bbuu20/Tribot/tree/master/Bbuu20's%20Dynamic%20Miner/src/scripts
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3257

Straightforward to use, fill in the boxes and watch as your character power trains everything that's simple to power train...  Or opt to bank the items.  Whatever tickles your pecker. Works wherever daxWalker is available.  If this script sees high demand I'll make a GUI and command line arguments... 

I've tested it on fly fishing, teak trees, iron, and thieving guards...  It should work on just about anything. It's a simple script that left clicks on anything you specify and drops whatever items you tell it to.  Supports coin pouch. If you opt for banking, it will bank once the inventory is full and there are no "drop items" left to drop. It will bank everything in your inventory (for now).   
      Doesn't support food (yet) but works as a simple power leveler. Can be set to run to a bank and end the script if you drop below 20 hp. Can also be set to world hop if there are any players nearby (feature turns off for trip to bank and back).  

Like all my scripts with a "main" designation, it will periodically pause/afk to mimic a real player and check itself to make sure it isn't stuck somewhere.  Please post any questions/problems/suggestions.  
    • By Laniax
      NEW FEATURE
      Track your bots remotely in real-time, monitor chat, inventory, equipment, break & runtime, hitpoints, position and much more!
      All for free, check out the 'Script settings' tab in the GUI.

Need help?
      Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2980
      Or PM me the forums
    • By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By Final Calibur
      Attention: The script has been retired. I'd like to thank everyone who supported FC scripts over the past couple of years! (See the last post for more details)

FC Questing

FC Questing is here for all to enjoy! This script is built on a framework which allows for easy chaining of quests, as well as new quests to be added with minimal effort. I will consistently add new quests to the script.
      Suicide Farm Edition:
      In addition to the full FC Questing script, I'm also offering a cheaper edition specifically for suicide farmers. The suicide farm edition will include the following:
      Tutorial Island Cook's Assistant Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Pricing options are below.

Features:
      Start anywhere Grand exchange support for quests that should utilize it Quest chaining Clean and detailed paint 15 quests supported and counting (GE indicates grand exchange support, GA indicates manual gathering support, SR indicates that the script will achieve skill requirements on it's own, QR indicates that the script will achieve quest point requirements on it's own)  Tutorial Island Doric's Quest GE GA Sheep Shearer GA Cook's Assistant GA Romeo & Juliet GA Rune Mysteries GA Imp Catcher GE Goblin Diplomacy GE Druidic Ritual GE Witch's Potion GE Prince Ali Rescue GE The Knight's Sword GE SR Ernest the Chicken GA The Restless Ghost GA Black Knight's Fortress GE QR Script Arguments:
      profile_name Simply type in the name of a previously saved profile, and it will be used! 7qp Romeo & Juliet Sheep Shearer Cook's Assistant all All supported quests, random order tut-ge Tutorial island Walks to GE after tutorial island tut Tutorial island Account Queue:
      FC Questing supports an account queue, meaning you can run many accounts through the script with ease. Simply create a file in the directory which is opened by the "load accts" button, and format it like so:
      username:password
      Each account must be on it's own line. The accounts will all be ran with the same settings that you have selected. If a banned / locked / invalid account is provided, it will skip over it.
      GE Support / Gathering:
      The script currently features Grand Exchange support for quests that should utilize it. Also, the script supports gathering items manually as well. Check the quest list above to see what each quest supports. Here are some things you should know:
      If supported, the script will attempt to purchase items from the GE first before gathering manually If the player doesn't have enough gold for all of the items, it will then resort to manually gathering the rest of the materials (if gathering is supported for the quest) The script will attempt to purchase items < 2,000 GP for double their market price, to try and avoid waiting. >= 2000 GP will be bought at 1.3 times their market price (this can be changed if you have suggestions) If the quest does not support manual gathering, and the GE process fails, the script will end The script will abort & resubmit any offers that don't sell instantly, for 15% higher (if the character has enough gp to do so). This helps avoid waiting around for items to sell. General Notes:
      As this is a quest script, there are a lot of moving parts. This almost ensures that bugs will pop up now and then. Please report them when they arise, provide a detailed description, and I will fix it as fast as possible.
      The script generally should be able to start in the middle of a quest, however please be aware that this may result in questionable script behavior and / or the quest not completing properly.
      Bug Reports / Suggestions / Questions:
      Please see the thread here on how to report an issue or suggestion. Direct posts on the thread or private messages will be redirected to here.
      Please join my discord channel here for other miscellaneous inquiries. This is the fastest way to contact me.
      Pricing for FC Questing (FULL):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $3.99 per month, 10 instances (great for the casual user) $9.99 per month, 30 instances (great for the large bot farmer) $14.99 per 6 months ($2.50 per month), 10 instances (great for the long term user) $39.99 per 6 months ($6.67 per month), 30 instances (great for the long term large bot farmer) Pricing for FC Questing Lite (TUTORIAL + 7QP):
      1 hour free trial (resets on the first of every month) $0.99 per month, 10 instances $2.49 per 3 months ($.83 cents per month), 10 instances $3.99 per 6 months ($.67 per month), 10 instances $9.99 per 6 months ($1.67 per month), 30 instances  

Time Lapse:

• By Laniax
      Objective
      Kills level 13 Chaos Druids above ardougne for herbs(money) and combat experience.

Requirements:
      - Level 46 Thieving to picklock the tower door.

Need help gaining thieving levels? Check out my other script, LAN Thiever!

Recommended:
      - Level 33 Agility to cross the log shortcut, otherwise we will walk over the bridge.
      - Recommended settings: loot everything above Harralanders.

Features:
      Kills Chaos Druids in the tower above Ardougne and banks in the north bank of Ardougne. Advanced Antiban (ABC2) Level 10 Over 200k/hour GP depending on drops (Recommended settings: Loot everything above Harralanders) Fast combat - will hover over next druid when attacking the first (random by antiban) Intelligent right click menu over the next druid (ABC2) Will auto-detect if your agility is above level 33 and use the agility log shortcut for fast travel between bank and tower. Advanced unstuck system. Use whatever food you want. Bring how many food u want each trip. Only loots after combat. Toggles on run if we gathered some energy. Flawless through stability, even with little updates! Ability to loot any item over X value. Drops items that it looted by mistake. Notification system, get desktop alerts when someone PMs you (and much more!) Support for script arguments! You can auto-start this script without showing the GUI. See list of settings below. Settings are changeable during runtime. Screenshots:

Settings Menu:

Proggies:

New proggies (ABC2)

by @Gh0sty

by @PowerGP

by @Gh0sty

by @danny689

Old proggies (ABC1)

How to get:

• Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 30 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 74 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies