Encoded

Taking Premium Script Requests

I LOVE this post,

AND your scripts I use more than any.

*Slayer - definitely what id want the most - I was super into MUTES SLAYER but one of the updates broke it - havnt tried in 2week

*A decent farm-run script

*Rogues den (havn't done much searching but havnt seen one yet)

*Tzhaar - jad attempt'r - or one that shows places to stand, priority kill/pray - for each wave to maximize efficiency 

*WC - cuts logs - turns to planks - then banks - repeat - WCGuild

*Pray flicking would be cool too, but I already can see the issues that could bring etc etc

*Also, I have a private script request - don't do much writing myself, but I think I could say this would be super easy. will pay

Edited by lkqpalzxt

There's 3 things off the top of my head that I know tribot needs in the premium script section. 

A nieve and duradel slayer script, a complete slayer one just seems like too much. considering it's only 85cb to use nieve. The bot doesn't even have to have cannon/burst/barrage support etc. Just using melee and blowpipe would be bloody amazing and more than enough. 
An AIO runecrafting bot that works!!!!
And a thiever, both of the premium thievers are trash. 

Zeah favour is fantastic though and definitely a good place to start. (blast mine looks v good)

Edited by dyfaaa

Request: Rimington Gilded Altar runs: Unoting and joining POH , using bones. FAST . HUman Like
Description: Rimington Gilded Altar runs: Unoting and joining POH , using bones. FAST . HUman Like. Super stacked with Anti Ban. Want to use on mains
Payment Amount: 10-30 usd? can be discussed if serious.
Time: How soon does this need to be completed? The Sooner the better i assume.
Additional: Can speak on Discord if wanted. str1ker#4132