Encoded

Taking Premium Script Requests

I am looking for ideas that cater to a large amount of users.
I am not looking for niche gold farming methods that should be private scripts.

I was going to make a brutal black dragons script, but with the addition of a 77 slayer requirement and the removal of the dragon full helm drop, I don't think I'll be making that script.

If there is a current outdated premium script that you would like to see done better or a free script that you would like a premium version of I am open to those requests as well. It doesn't have to be a new idea.

Edited by Encoded
  • Like 1

@Encoded Blast mining could be good. Since the quest that helps you gain favour makes it easy to hit 100% came out it opens accessibility to more people quicker. Decent XP, good profit, can get rune ore at 75 mining.

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_mine

Edited by Montreal
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, theholyone said:

not really a script, more like a function, but i  think a working world hopper would be much appreciated by everyone, not one that relies on coordinates if possible, if not, then an easy to configure / change world hopper :)

I'm not sure you could have suggested anything stupider. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Assume said:

I'm not sure you could have suggested anything stupider. 

oh i'm sorry, i guess the last 3 or so weeks  without world hopping working effectively  doesn't deserve a work around since the owner doesn't seem to want to change anything during those down times because those changes aren't permanent

2 minutes ago, theholyone said:

oh i'm sorry, i guess the last 3 or so weeks  without world hopping working effectively  doesn't deserve a work around since the owner doesn't seem to want to change anything during those down times because those changes aren't permanent

The author of the scripts should be working on their own world hoppers, not me.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Encoded said:

The author of the scripts should be working on their own world hoppers, not me.

Thanks, that actually makes sense compared to what was said, just noticed this was for " premium scripts" i was under the assumption it was for a free script, my bad.

I have an account with high slayer if you still want for bbd.

Anyways, could you make a proper runecrafting script? This is something Tribot lacks, it has Abyss, however, one with the support for all runes.

Make support for:

• Zeah runes
  • Stable fire rune crafting + rod support
  • Lava runecrafting (fastest xp in game)
  • ZMI + pouch repair
  • Maybe Abyss, your call on this!
  • Master/slave support - e.g. you play legit on your main but have 10+ slaves running pure ess for you.

If you're going to do this, please take it and make it into a really premium script.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Montreal said:

@Encoded Blast mining could be good. Since the quest that helps you gain favour makes it easy to hit 100% came out it opens accessibility to more people quicker. Decent XP, good profit, can get rune ore at 75 mining.

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_mine

Amen. Although @Aropupu has mentioned that he might be adding this in the future, he has not mentioned any timeline about it for a while. 

On 7/14/2017 at 4:10 PM, Encoded said:

I'm probably doing a zeah favour script since it's needed to access a lot of other things, but I haven't fully committed to it yet.

Think this would be an awesome idea, would be keen to get Arceuus out of the way, would definitely buy.

33 minutes ago, chuckscruffy said:

This pls

This is kind of a niche but also quick and would have a market. Blast Mining might be more Aropupu's remit but as it stands I can't see a public or premium Blast Mine or Blast Furnace script. I'd be willing to beta/alpha either.