Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Free 5 Days of VIP: Accounts Stuck in Random

204 posts in this topic

Says "Sorry you can only run one client per JVM" when i try to start a second.

Why don't you read what I put man...... The answer is already there.

Shit! Didn't see this until I already did the damn maze myself, haha. Will pm you next time.

Good update!

This is great. Please do make a list of the randoms you need and when you are online for taking accounts.

This is great. Please do make a list of the randoms you need and when you are online for taking accounts.

There is a list on the first page which he dosen't need ^^.

I did have account stuck in random but im going to be in class all day so I can't reply to PMs to log in untill i get home so i might as well get account going. I'll give any accounts that get stuck from 3 PM to 12 AM Eastern Standard

EDIT: Just saw the drill demon and it worked for abit untill it failed and got them wrong and just stopped the script. and prison pete...sometimes it works sometimes it dosen't. I just got back to the bot from eating and it got all of the keys right all it had to do was talk to prison pete to give the last give and get out but it got all the right keys!

Says "Sorry you can only run one client per JVM" when i try to start a second.

Why don't you read what I put man...... The answer is already there.

Then you're doing something wrong, since it works for everyone else. ._.

I'm 99% sure you're on your Tribot client, and you click the "Client" tab on top and push "New Client", which is the only way you should be getting that message, which is the wrong way to do it.

how about you unblock my IP already... i sent you messages like 5 times...

Hustl3r also cannot access the forums because of an incorrect IP ban.

Fully support this! For those of you who have an 'army' you should seriously consider helping out, due to the high frequency of randoms on many accounts.

What could be the issue on the account side? Display settings on certain scripts? or something

What? Your question makes no sense

lol this kid thought trilez was going to check each of our accounts' individually to check for issues we were having. and that totally makes sense why he would give us 5 days vip for his helping us... not

.... just a question I wasn't sure. If we didn't ask questions, where would we be.

Currently stuck in the Pillory random after thieving at master farmer, if I pm my details now when will I be able to get back on my account?

for anyone trying to hunt randoms run jj flax spinner on busy world flax spinning in lumbridge gets whacked left and right with randoms

Submitted the account stuck at maze. Guys, we need everyone to pitch in! Come on! If everyone on this site could submit one account each, we would have all randoms solved within no time.

Submitted the account stuck at maze. Guys, we need everyone to pitch in! Come on! If everyone on this site could submit one account each, we would have all randoms solved within no time.

How long do you think it's gonna take for them to finish them all?

I'm not sure why they don't need Drill Demon or Pinball. Those are the 2 that I always get stuck on ?

I'm not sure why they don't need Drill Demon or Pinball. Those are the 2 that I always get stuck on ?

ikr lol

ikr lol
They are dynamic, and the models/object id's wont be enough to create a solver for them.

We will have to solve them with color unless another solution arises.

Can we get a quick progress report on this? Are people submiting enough accounts ? Do you need more? Less? Is it going good ?

Thanks.