Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Free 5 Days of VIP: Accounts Stuck in Random

204 posts in this topic

Hello,

If anyone has any accounts stuck in random events with broken TRiBot solvers, PM me the account login info. If I login and use the account, I will send a free 5-day VIP Voucher via PM. Only one voucher per person.

I do not need accounts in:

• Drill Demon
  • Pinball

Thanks,

TRiLeZ

1 person likes this

Hello,

If anyone has any accounts stuck in random events with broken TRiBot solvers, PM me the account login info. If I login and use the account, I will send a free 5-day VIP Voucher via PM. Only one voucher per person.

Thanks,

TRiLeZ

I for one think that some of the "Premium" scripts could be glanced back over and have a little work done. As well as more interaction with VIP members about script and client issues.

Also more frequent updates?

1 person likes this

So your offering an incentive for people to let you log onto their accounts?

Why not just script and fix the random issues.

No disrespect meant

Because what is easier, asking others to use their accounts for a few to fix the randoms, or spending countless hours waiting and hoping to get the random on one bot? This inventive will allow for faster fixes to the randoms.

1 person likes this

So your offering an incentive for people to let you log onto their accounts?

Why not just script and fix the random issues.

No disrespect meant

Because what is easier, asking others to use their accounts for a few to fix the randoms, or spending countless hours waiting and hoping to get the random on one bot? This inventive will allow for faster fixes to the randoms.

What could be the issue on the account side? Display settings on certain scripts? or something

I will let you know if I get a random that you guys need, just so I'm not assuming could a mod post a list of needed randoms? Not sure if the list that says whats done/not has been updated

im getting stuck with the login also with melee randoms. such as evil chicken ect. btw im 60 hp.

That needs to be added within ur script.

What could be the issue on the account side? Display settings on certain scripts? or something

What? Your question makes no sense

The miles/giles random while cooking NEVER works.

The Miles random event was addressed in the recent Changelog. Are you certain you restarted your client to apply this update? I haven't ran into the random yet, so I can't exactly verify whether or not it's there. I'm at Yaks right now, we'll see what kind of joyful random events I run into when I wake up. (;

acc: igetyou

pass: qawsed**

hope u fix that

pd: joke bro very good idea gonna try bot all night to get stuck in a random

Never mind lol sorry, thanks for helping us :D

lol this kid thought trilez was going to check each of our accounts' individually to check for issues we were having. and that totally makes sense why he would give us 5 days vip for his helping us... not

The client fails to work on all range guild scripts due to the target box that shows what color you hit, If the strange plant random shows up when using a range guild script, you are 100% dead unless you are babysitting because the client tries to click the strange plant through the target box. i suggest the client supporting antipoison

i'm near or on my computer like 18 hours a day between all my accounts i getting whacked alot with randoms and i have no problem letting Triz or anyone he trusts to log on any of them and i don't even want the free VIP's

my only concern is speed which i know if or not my character will be used and when done.

i would suggest some kind info page that says when someone is online handling randoms and lists/prioritizes which randoms and possibly a workload notification so people like me willing to work on this know when to hold them and know when to fold them :P

thank you for your time

Anyone else's Account Manager not working on the new client?

Fix please :D

edit: oh, and, how come you can't run 2 bots on 1 client? was it meant to be like that or am i missing something? (07 bots)

Yea I've no idea why the antirandom classes are obfuscated to begin with. There should also be an option to disable certain randoms and override them with your own implementations so you could share the working ones with one another (correct me if such methods already exist).

Wat

"edit: oh, and, how come you can't run 2 bots on 1 client? was it meant to be like that or am i missing something? (07 bots) "

Open a new client completely (Not through the current client) and you can run as many as your little computer can handle.

"edit: oh, and, how come you can't run 2 bots on 1 client? was it meant to be like that or am i missing something? (07 bots) "

Open a new client completely (Not through the current client) and you can run as many as your little computer can handle.

Says "Sorry you can only run one client per JVM" when i try to start a second.

I don't have any bots currently stuck, but the main ones I seem to be getting stuck in are the maze, the drill sergeant, pinball, and sometimes the classroom.

Says "Sorry you can only run one client per JVM" when i try to start a second.

Open a second client with the shortcut icon that you opened your first client with.