Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
atrain0009

Fully Automated :)

Array
On 8/1/2017 at 11:45 AM, Aroxez said:

Nice work dude. I'm working on something similar.

Good luck homie!

QUICK UPDATE: Wrote a leveling script to get the requirements for the method (only takes 1-2 hours). Increased the average daily accounts to 40 of an active pool of 60. The longest account in the farm has been bonded 4 times, almost all of the rest are banned after their third.

Edited by atrain0009

On 9/1/2017 at 0:30 PM, Bramstep said:

How is this going in terms of money being made and bans/or no bans?

I don't really feel like releasing my profits but in terms of bans, I can tell you guys the average an account lasts is about a month (2.5-3 bonds). I've been experimenting with different antiban methods (not ABC2) but more holistic i.e. changing up the method every few hours. login based on time of day instead of duration, etc.

Money coming in has been incredibly consistent actually, as its been about 2 months of continuous work (slowly reducing every human interaction), and the process has become incredibly smooth - I just check my king mule once a week to see the GP. The only real "work" is client starting after updates and loading in account info into the server (both of which take less than 5 minutes combined).

Edited by atrain0009
  • Like 1

On 06/09/2017 at 4:12 AM, atrain0009 said:

the average an account lasts is about a month (2.5-3 bonds). I've been experimenting with different antiban methods (not ABC2) but more holistic i.e. changing up the method every few hours. login based on time of day instead of duration, etc.

Money coming in has been incredibly consistent actually, as its been about 2 months of continuous work (slowly reducing every human interaction), and the process has become incredibly smooth - I just check my king mule once a week to see the GP. The only real "work" is client starting after updates and loading in account info into the server (both of which take less than 5 minutes combined).

This is pretty similar to what i've been doing except on a smaller scale. slowly reducing the amount of time i need to spend manually on each account. I really like your website though, is that hard to do?

On 9/8/2017 at 6:54 AM, lets be friends said:

This is pretty similar to what i've been doing except on a smaller scale. slowly reducing the amount of time i need to spend manually on each account. I really like your website though, is that hard to do?

Nope, its pretty simple! Just hosting it on a little rasberry pi but you could just get a $1/month VPS to host it.

On 9/9/2017 at 4:22 PM, Nodemaster said:

why would you care to not release profits, it can't be that significant then

Personal preference.

7 hours ago, poems own said:

Where did you learn to make it automatted. How can I teach myself this

On 7/7/2017 at 7:08 AM, NeckbeardNick said:

What languages do you need to learn in order to do something like this?

On 7/7/2017 at 5:31 PM, atrain0009 said:

Java