Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Assume

Assume Staker V2 -- X STAKING -- 4 CALCULATORS -- DDS/BOX/WHIP [-2.147b - 2.147B/HR] 40B+ PROFIT

43 minutes ago, gavin101 said:

How many attempts is a few, and how does it identify a scammer? Theres been about 5 people throughout the day that seem to be trying to same scam(maybe a bot?) where they try to enable platebody and/or food. Each of them have challenged me 2-5+ times without being blacklisted

It requires 3 attempts at scamming that are detected.

Array
On 7/1/2018 at 8:03 PM, Assume said:

It requires 3 attempts at scamming that are detected.

Does it reset the blacklist when the script is restarted? This guy has been challenging me for almost a whole 24 hours now, lol. I'm happy to provide a bug report on this if needed. 

Side note: Is there a post that describes the differences between the calculators? Calc 3/2 seem to be very similar and I've had much better luck with the original calculator. No big deal but I was just curious

16 hours ago, gavin101 said:

Does it reset the blacklist when the script is restarted? This guy has been challenging me for almost a whole 24 hours now, lol. I'm happy to provide a bug report on this if needed. 

Side note: Is there a post that describes the differences between the calculators? Calc 3/2 seem to be very similar and I've had much better luck with the original calculator. No big deal but I was just curious

Yes it resets every restart. A bug report is unnecessary but a detailed explanation of how he was attempting to scan would be helpful so I can upgrade my engine.

Original is a calculator I wrote as a Junior is High School. Version 2 I believe I wrote sometime around freshman year of college and version 3 is an upgrade on V2 I released last year. I can't give you many details on them other than they are evolutions on top of each other in calculation method.

Hey I'm having a hard time setting the bot up.

I type in all required information on the GUI, but it does not start.

Do you have a "getting started" paragraph that shows me what I need to do, or did I miss it on the first page?

Thanks!

33 minutes ago, Trags said:

Hey I'm having a hard time setting the bot up.

I type in all required information on the GUI, but it does not start.

Do you have a "getting started" paragraph that shows me what I need to do, or did I miss it on the first page?

Thanks!

What do you mean it doesn’t start. 

9 hours ago, Trags said:

I got it fixed - It was because I had items on.

Will the item functionality be back and working soon?

Items is functioning. Start up just takes a while because it has to index every item in the game. On my PC it takes 15-30 seconds, on others it takes much longer. Either way, I recommend against using items because OSBuddy prices aren’t always accurate and can lead to scams. 

3 hours ago, Elienan said:

Is this working post lastest runescape update? I've just bought it and it doesn't seem to be doing much.

Edit - Does not accept duels.

It only accepts duels that meet your requirements. If you read the debug portion of the client it will tell you if a good is determined to be "good" or "bad".

2 minutes ago, Assume said:

It only accepts duels that meet your requirements. If you read the debug portion of the client it will tell you if a good is determined to be "good" or "bad".

Yup, you're quite right. My mistake. Cleaned now anyway lol

5 hours ago, HarvieMG said:

Haven't used this in like a year.

Still usable? last time I used didn't work that great, at least compared to when first released it was amazing.

Yes it was completely rewritten in June of last year.

Im having a problem where if the opponent puts up a gp and then takes it all away, the bot doesn't notice and continues to go with the initial amount. Example- Staking an account where i have 47% chance of winning, my max bet is 5m min is 1m and im doing 1.5x  and minimum 47% chance win. the opponent puts up 180m my account immediately puts in 5m and the other account takes away 180m then matches my 5m and the bot accepts into the duel.

1 hour ago, jcnj609 said:

Im having a problem where if the opponent puts up a gp and then takes it all away, the bot doesn't notice and continues to go with the initial amount. Example- Staking an account where i have 47% chance of winning, my max bet is 5m min is 1m and im doing 1.5x  and minimum 47% chance win. the opponent puts up 180m my account immediately puts in 5m and the other account takes away 180m then matches my 5m and the bot accepts into the duel.

First off, if your minimum win is 47% you’re asking to lose money so don’t do that. Secondly, this is happening because it’s not going to X if you have even odds. It Xs to your minimum and your minimum is less than 50%.  

8 hours ago, Assume said:

First off, if your minimum win is 47% you’re asking to lose money so don’t do that. Secondly, this is happening because it’s not going to X if you have even odds. It Xs to your minimum and your minimum is less than 50%.  

Ahh sorry I was confused. Okay I’m going I set to 52% which I believe I saw in another post is a good number. And max x should be between 1.5-2? 

1 minute ago, jcnj609 said:

Ahh sorry I was confused. Okay I’m going I set to 52% which I believe I saw in another post is a good number. And max x should be between 1.5-2? 

I would set it to 55% and I recommend 1.5-2.5 as a good range.

• Thanks 1

Getting a weird issue when the bot finds a "Good" challenge, the bot won't accept the duel. Here's the debug (I redacted the player name):

[10:20:56] GOOD CHALLENGE: [(REDACTED NAME), att:63(-12), str:70(-11), def:50(-25), hp:64(-13), wp:94.6%, x:1.0] [Blacklist: NOT_BLACKLISTED]
[10:20:57] [ABC2] Reaction time: 596ms.
[10:20:58] CHALLENGING: (REDACTED NAME)
[10:20:58] Node not found
[10:21:00] [ABC2] Reaction time: 2487ms.
[10:21:02] Node not found
[10:21:04] [ABC2] Reaction time: 2428ms.
[10:21:06] Node not found
[10:21:08] [ABC2] Reaction time: 2183ms.
[10:21:10] Node not found
[10:21:12] [ABC2] Reaction time: 1966ms.
[10:21:14] Node not found

If I manually accept the duel, everything seems to continue as normal, but obviously the point of the bot is to not have to accept the duels manually. Any ideas? I deleted my tribot folder and temp files, no luck. So far this has happened every time I've received a "good" challenge.

Edited by zennik

5 hours ago, zennik said:

Getting a weird issue when the bot finds a "Good" challenge, the bot won't accept the duel. Here's the debug (I redacted the player name):

[10:20:56] GOOD CHALLENGE: [(REDACTED NAME), att:63(-12), str:70(-11), def:50(-25), hp:64(-13), wp:94.6%, x:1.0] [Blacklist: NOT_BLACKLISTED]
[10:20:57] [ABC2] Reaction time: 596ms.
[10:20:58] CHALLENGING: (REDACTED NAME)
[10:20:58] Node not found
[10:21:00] [ABC2] Reaction time: 2487ms.
[10:21:02] Node not found
[10:21:04] [ABC2] Reaction time: 2428ms.
[10:21:06] Node not found
[10:21:08] [ABC2] Reaction time: 2183ms.
[10:21:10] Node not found
[10:21:12] [ABC2] Reaction time: 1966ms.
[10:21:14] Node not found

If I manually accept the duel, everything seems to continue as normal, but obviously the point of the bot is to not have to accept the duels manually. Any ideas? I deleted my tribot folder and temp files, no luck. So far this has happened every time I've received a "good" challenge.

I'm aware of the issue and it should be fixed tonight.

Few quick proggies. Script does its job and does it well. 50M to 1B this weekend on a few trial runs on a couple accounts. Obvious some luck, but the script takes out the human element of rage staking. Highly recommended to those who want to succeed in the long-run.

83004867c0.png

6f9a29c07c.png

e402bd5dc9.png

• Like 1