Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Assume

Assume Staker V2 -- X STAKING -- 4 CALCULATORS -- DDS/BOX/WHIP [-2.147b - 2.147B/HR] 40B+ PROFIT

Array
9 minutes ago, margin said:

thanks,what does calculation method mean?

btw does the bot just wait till some1 want to stake or goin to search itself for possible stakes?

It just which calculator you want to use, I recommend the default. It waits for people to duel you

ah ok, thank you, im 75-90-75 should i put xing? i currently stake 1-5m and 52 %win chance

not getting any stakes atm, some1 sent me an duel, but the bot didnt accepted it is there any problem?

dont understand also why my guy is trying to stake vs 78- 97-81 stats lol 

now it just says "waiting for duels" and i get tons of them lol, restart didnt help at all

Edited by margin

2 hours ago, margin said:

ah ok, thank you, im 75-90-75 should i put xing? i currently stake 1-5m and 52 %win chance

not getting any stakes atm, some1 sent me an duel, but the bot didnt accepted it is there any problem?

dont understand also why my guy is trying to stake vs 78- 97-81 stats lol 

now it just says "waiting for duels" and i get tons of them lol, restart didnt help at all

What did you set your max X as? And it will tell you if a duel is good or not in the debug window

2 minutes ago, Assume said:

In the bot and client debug tabs.

ok thanks, i just noticed i got 3 duel requests and the bot accepted one of them

ah i see all is going well it said "bad challenge" because of stats &win chance

Edited by margin

3 hours ago, jake9877 said:

Hello,

So the bot doesn't put any coins at all, even when it says GOOD CHALLENGE -it doesn't react in the 2nd duel screen, which leads to everyone declining the challenge at some point and me doing 0 staking at all. Please help

Please show me your settings.

So you've got me interested Assume.. i want to permanently purchase it for $35 as iv'e just purchased a maxed staking account 99/99/99. I just have a few questions. 

1.  What do you personally recommend or suggest inputting for the min and max bet and the minimum win an maximum X (just want a good idea before i purchase it)

2. which staking account build is most used or most efficient for this script? Hopefully i didnt blow $200 on my staking account for nothing

3. is the script compatible with looking glass or are the ban rates just too low for it to matter?

4. is it efficient after a certain amount of stakes to change your minimum win and maximum X inputs or for any other reason is it worth it?

if you could take your time to answer these questions i'd appreciate it and you would have a new customer 

8 hours ago, Ashing07 said:

So you've got me interested Assume.. i want to permanently purchase it for $35 as iv'e just purchased a maxed staking account 99/99/99. I just have a few questions. 

1.  What do you personally recommend or suggest inputting for the min and max bet and the minimum win an maximum X (just want a good idea before i purchase it)

2. which staking account build is most used or most efficient for this script? Hopefully i didnt blow $200 on my staking account for nothing

3. is the script compatible with looking glass or are the ban rates just too low for it to matter?

4. is it efficient after a certain amount of stakes to change your minimum win and maximum X inputs or for any other reason is it worth it?

if you could take your time to answer these questions i'd appreciate it and you would have a new customer 

There is no $35 permanent option for the staking script. That is for the calculator only.

1. Min and max is based on your cash stack, and 1.7-2x

2. Something in the 70-755 attack, 70-9x str, 40-70 defence, max hp 

3. Looking glass doesn't do anything and don't use it.

4. That wouldn't change anything.

7 hours ago, Ashing07 said:

So after doing some further reading which i should have done to begin with, maxed isn't the way to go...

What are some of your opinions of a good 75-99 cb combat build for whipping, im guessing that combat bracket is the best and most profitable

see above

Guest Ashing07

A few common things iv’e noticed that are happening while the script is running is the account will roam too far from anywhere to get a duel like behind the arena or up the stairs of the arena and it won’t accept duels after a few minutes. Easy fix for this? 

Guest Ashing07

Also will randomly start clicking the quick prayers? 

is there anywhere a guide how i have to set it up?

I used this script 2-3 years ago when there was the system like double up

1, 2, 4, 8, 16 etc.. is it still there? if yes which one? Please explain me the methods

This staking has no system it does like 500k-10m this is not a system its normal staking

Edited by Albys
aja

7 hours ago, Albys said:

is there anywhere a guide how i have to set it up?

I used this script 2-3 years ago when there was the system like double up

1, 2, 4, 8, 16 etc.. is it still there? if yes which one? Please explain me the methods

This staking has no system it does like 500k-10m this is not a system its normal staking

3 hours ago, Albys said:

You have to update this script dude its not like it was before. its not challanging people only wait to get challanged and the system isnt good.

You are misremembering because the original version had neither of those features.