Jump to content
Assume

Assume Staker V2 -- X STAKING -- 4 CALCULATORS -- DDS/BOX/WHIP [-2.147b - 2.147B/HR] 40B+ PROFIT

Recommended Posts

...always use start script, never use re-run

Assume Staker Premium

 

12b250bd66.jpg


Assume Staker is the most advanced staking script ever created. Created by Assume, a co-developer on Combat AIO, Lite and Premium editions, and developer of Logic Pro. Assume Staker is the most advanced staker ever created. It calculates your odds to win duels using an advanced algorithm. Are you tired of being poor? Get Assume Staker and make millions*!


Price: $9.99 per auth per month or $6.99 per 2 weeks
How to buy:
1. CLICK HERE

Contact me through Skype or Discord for long term and unlimited account pricing.

Please add me on Skype for support. My Skype name is assume.support or join Discord chat

Rb3O9eW.png

A few features:

  • Calculates % chance of winning duel based on your stats vs their stats
  • X Staking
  • Anti-scam that will fix all settings that person messes up.
  • Item support
  • DDSing
  • Whipping
  • Boxing
  • DScimming

FAQ:

  • Q: How many accounts can I run off one auth?
    • A:You can run one account on a single auth, anything more requires another auth.
  • Q: How much should I set my minimum and maximum bet at?
    • A: I recommend you set your maximum bet to no more than 5% of your total bank roll. Minimum is up to you.
  • Q: I'm on Mac and can't see all the options on the GUI, what are they?
    •  
      Spoiler

      a8bd12bae7.png

       

  • Q: How do I get updates?
    • A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.
  • Q: What % odds should I use?
    • A: I recommend people use 55% odds if they are scared. I personally use 52%
  • Q: Do you guarantee I will win if I have odds on the opponent?
    • A: Of course not! No matter your odds, staking still has a degree of luck. You never know when this will happen:
      Spoiler

       

Terms of Service:

You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.

  • Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
  • By purchasing an authorization code you agree not to share this service among any other individuals. Purchase entails ONE user access.
  • I am not responsible for losses you may incur based on losing stakes.
  • I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you accept these terms.
  • Buying a lifetime authorization entitles you to support for the lifetime of the script, not your lifetime.
  • All calculations are based upon my estimates. You (the customer) are in no way entitled to a refund if you disagree with the calculations.
  • You are not guaranteed to make a profit. Losing money while using the script or the calculator does not entitle you to a refund.

Progress Reports:

Spoiler

5ef6476514b8e97f403b49018b371b26.png5WMxl9p.png


hYd0npR.png
da4517233d3d445e6214f1a7f4441aa3.png
tVYTkI.png
ILDDLh.png
2mo18rd.png
bfjmu1.jpg
c031d59624.png
b1013d34f6.png
77571fb63e.png
9f64e59b6d.png
fcd265961fbabf6d6f62c260dd4e20c4.png
b8fb07c3bb.jpg
936b8c0a2f.png
2149b6c547.jpg
5N5Rg.png
2f50f3a82c.png
23faac3b1c.jpg
63b9d4ff16.png
29ftbtw.png
2jccv84.jpg
25p3ggp.png 
75096a8a3e.jpg
9bae908437.png

 

Edited by Assume

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nodemaster said:

im interested in knowing more about the x'ing option

You type in your minimum chance to win and it X's to that value.

Example: Minimum win % is 55% and the script calculates that against the person dueling you, you have a 45% chance to win, the script will X to make your odds 55% so in that case, the X value would be 1.5x and if they put up 10m you would place 6.6m.

Edited by Assume

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, parsky said:

Is this a re-release?

Made a few hundred mil of it a few years ago, just happened to poke by tri-bot and noticed this thread.

How's it working nowadays? Interested in starting up staking again.

Yes this is a rerelease, 100% rewritten with new features and new calculators. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Assume said:

Yes this is a rerelease, 100% rewritten with new features and new calculators. 

Awesome, will buy a staker account and try this out for sure.

For all viewing, here's a proggy I made from Assume's old staker script. Definitely highly profitable if ran correctly:

5ef6476514b8e97f403b49018b371b26.png

Would wake up some days with 100m+ profits, rarely losses due to calculator efficiency.

Will update once I try this script.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, parsky said:

Awesome, will buy a staker account and try this out for sure.

For all viewing, here's a proggy I made from Assume's old staker script. Definitely highly profitable if ran correctly:

5ef6476514b8e97f403b49018b371b26.png

Would wake up some days with 100m+ profits, rarely losses due to calculator efficiency.

Will update once I try this script.

If you like i can make you staker account :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Assume said:

Startup can take a few minutes as it has to load in the IDs for every item in the game. Just be patient.

Hey man yeah i noticed that later my bad.

Anyway so i did some testing tried deleting tribot/random.dat etc.

But whenever i turn it on it seems like it wont accept duels no matter what and the paint will stay on Waiting for duel.

 

-So i went on my other account to test it out to make sure it had worse stats than the staker so it had to accept the duel.

https://gyazo.com/a3367566f40fd2001d8dc43eaa42d65c

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bonkie said:

Hey man yeah i noticed that later my bad.

Anyway so i did some testing tried deleting tribot/random.dat etc.

But whenever i turn it on it seems like it wont accept duels no matter what and the paint will stay on Waiting for duel.

 

-So i went on my other account to test it out to make sure it had worse stats than the staker so it had to accept the duel.

https://gyazo.com/a3367566f40fd2001d8dc43eaa42d65c

 

Unfortunately I need to see the bot debug tab, not the client. Seeing your settings as well would be helpful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • This release includes:

      Fix shift clicking option selecting


      Fix high paint delay settings saving


      Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu


      Remove RS3 support


      Fix hooks



      RS3 Support Removed

      The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

      For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

      If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
      • 21 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

      These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

      This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

      More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use


      Apache Commons Codec


      Apache Commons Collections


      Apache Commons Configuration


      Apache Commons IO


      Apache Commons Lang


      Apache Commons Math


      GSON


      Guava


      JFoenix




      Hint arrow API


      Game#getHintArrowX


      Game#getHintArrowY




      Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
      • 49 replies
    • This update includes:

      Fix broken hooks


      Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."


      Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input


      General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers


      Fix GE API



      Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
      • 37 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix key event handling issue


      Fix other event handling issue


      Fix RSServer hook


      Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd


      Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects


      Reformat code


      Rearrange code


      Organize code imports


      Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings


      Make preparations for Java 9


      Fix 11 various bugs


      Add more reliable debugging support


      Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug


      Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map


      Fix broken hooks for today's game update
      • 100 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×