laniax

[FREE BETA] LAN Bot Manager - Development

Today I will showcase a new project I've been working on for a while now. This thread is intended for developmental suggestions and questions. There is a free beta available, to check it out, join the Discord server linked at the bottom of this post.

===========================================================================

LAN Bot Manager - the next revolution in bot farming.

• Adds muling support to ANY script available on the repository.
  • Automatically replace accounts that are banned.
  • From an account that has never logged in to money on your mule with one click.
  • Create a progressive mode for any script.
  • Run any number of scripts after each other and quit when you want them to.

In short, LAN Bot Manager will run in the background and is capable of starting and stopping other scripts from the repository, it can then decide to pause the script and take back control to do anything it wants. This creates endless possibilities for you and your bot farm.

• Compatible with ANY script that is available on the repository.
  • Compatible with local & private scripts.
  • Compatible with premium script trials.
  • Proxies and breaking support.

It manages your farm so you don't have to.

• Proxy per account: 'attach' a proxy to an account, so that it will always use that proxy when botting.
  • Pick which accounts do what, for example: you can have 10 accounts on fishing, 25 on mining and 4 on woodcutting, etc.
  • Easily scalable: settings are uploaded to the cloud so adding another server to your farm is as easy as installing TRiBot.
  • No matter what an account does, only a single mule is needed. (but you can add more!)

This script is useful from just 1 account to thousands.

• No external downloads, just activate this script like any other.
  • Data is fetched from the TRiBot account manager, it's easy, recognizable and secure.
  • Client starter support! Boot up your entire farm with one click.

The only thing you have to do is add accounts and tell them where to bot!

Note: if the script you want to use has a GUI, script argument support is required. Check the script thread or contact the author of the script if you are not sure.

This script was designed with the GUI at its core, everything else was built around it to ensure that it is all set up as user friendly as possible. Below you can see some screenshot of how the gui looks.

Currently working on:

• Fixing beta bugs, enabling more features of the script as we go.

Planned features (after beta):

• Grand exchange support (mules will be able to buy/sell supplies on GE).
  • Unannounced feature

FAQ

I don't understand, what does this script do exactly?

Spoiler

This script will allow you to manage your bots! You are able to create a 'routine' for your bots to run, a sort of schedule. For example, you can set up the script to do something like this:

- If it hasn't done tutorial island: Run ExTutorial, when it's done: grab fishing supplies from mule.
- If it's below level 40 fishing: Run Auto Fisher Pro in progressive mode.
- If its level 40 fishing or higher: Run Auto Fisher Pro at lobsters in karamja, quit when it has 1000 raw lobsters in the bank, take a break every hour or two.
- Run ExCooker to cook the 1000 lobsters, take a 10 minute break.
- If we have more than 5000 cooked lobsters in the bank: go give them to the mule. 
- Repeat.

How do i get this?

Spoiler

This script is currently in development but a free open beta is available for you to try it out! Do note that bugs might happen and you also have the opportunity to add valuable suggestions! After everything works properly it will be submitted for premium approval, the beta will end and you will be able to buy the script on the repository.

Want to join the beta? Join Discord! https://discordapp.com/invite/AxmwdAp

How much will this script cost?

Spoiler

Pricing will be announced at a later date.

Will this script work with <script name>?

Spoiler

Most likely, Yes. Although if <script name> shows a settings window (a GUI) when it starts, it has to support script arguments in order to skip it.

How do i know if a script has argument support?

Spoiler

Check the script thread or ask the author of the script.

How does it select which account it will run?

Spoiler

At first, it will use the top account in the list, if it is already online or if it is banned, it will use the next one, and so on.
If you only have a few accounts in your farm, it will reuse the same accounts until they get banned before switching to the next one)

Can i force a different account to be ran?

Spoiler

Yes, you can right click on the 'Run as bot' button in order to select a different account.

What happens if one of my accounts is banned?

Spoiler

It will pick the next account from the list and start botting it's routine. The account will be deemed unplayable for the next 2 days, after which we will try to use it again, if it is still banned, the account will be marked perm banned and won't be used again.

How does muling work?

Spoiler

You define how every routine should interact with the mule, and then you launch a client with the 'Run as mule' button. The script will take/give the specified items to/from the bots, banking if it has to.

Where do i have to park my mule?

Spoiler

It doesn't matter! The bots will walk to wherever your mule is. Of course you will want to put it at a bank if it needs one.

Can i use this script without muling?

Spoiler

Sure! Without muling, the bots simply keep all their own items (or whatever the specified script does otherwise).

GUI Screenshot

Spoiler

V1e_507bSoqtBWBN7s-HVA.png

kn_TWzeVSlOpdH5ntdnnRw.png

bduYHMYQQdChB7B2m_zuMw.png

[ Script is still in development, some things are subject to change ]

Feel free to express your thoughts/concerns/suggestions and whatnot below!

Join this Discord server to join the BETA, keep track of updates or ask any questions

Edited by laniax
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

A much MUCH needed tool, stoked for release! Awesome job

You better charge up the wazoo for this, has great potential to crash markets if utilized properly. 

Happy summer botters! 

Happy winter botters!

Since beta is hopefully just a couple days away, and I'm getting quite a few questions, I went ahead and set up a Discord server which you can join so you can ask me, or other users any questions. I'll mainly be posting updates/screenshots in there, so if you want to keep track of the progress, please join!

https://discord.gg/AxmwdAp

• Like 1