Sign in to follow this  
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_5 - Flicker Patch

Thank you Tribot development team! Awesome work! Seriously guys, ya'll did it and we are so happy. Thanks for dedicating your time and dealing with the community as well >_<. You have to understand the silent majority doesn't feel the way most of these people who post do. Anger is more likely to lead to action, so naturally there's more negative post. I wanted to let ya'll know that we do appreciate you and your time.

I am experiencing a noticeable drop in FPS as well, but my scripts are all now functioning properly ,so I'm good. Haven't tried any of the fixes, but I will and then will update this post on if it fixes my FPS

Is anyone else unable to use looking glass in windows 7 or xp? I've tried both windows 7 and xp and I've made sure to use 32 bit java 8 (with ONLY 32 bit java 8 installed, no previous installations; I've tried this with both the latest java update131 and with java update112 ). I even used a batch script to start osbuddy using jdk/bin and also jdk/jre/bin path directly but nothing works on windows. Looking glass simply does not detect the client. But now get this, on 32 bit linux looking glass works perfectly fine with the oracle java package. Also the windows 7 was 64 bit and the xp was 32 bit. 3 weeks ago or so I was able to use looking glass on both of these just fine. I don't understand wtf is causing these issues, anyone want to chime in?