TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_4

15 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

Make sure no firewall programs on your computer are blocking TriBot or Java's connection to the internet. 

Please create a thread in the help suction for support. 

Is the Bot safe to use atm? Did anyone test, if the mouse is jumping due to the flickering? I am botting as usual on my main but without looking glass, so the performance is pretty scary.

1 hour ago, lukemg said:

Huh. I had this problem recently. Try keeping them installed and also install a 32 bit java.

Solved. 

Problem was somehow linked to Rivatuner statistic server as some of you may know, it comes with MSI afterburner which is a software used to overclock your GPU. Closing Rivatuner allowed me to run Tribot. Really weird :D

Still get this when trying to use LG and OSBuddy client

• [13:28:12] TRiBot Release 9.305_4 loaded. (1.8.0_131:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_131\jre)
  • [13:28:12] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [13:28:14] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [13:28:17] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\DEREKW~1\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1093050400.jar

7 minutes ago, JohnnyWalker said:

• [13:28:12] TRiBot Release 9.305_4 loaded. (1.8.0_131:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_131\jre)
  • [13:28:17] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\DEREKW~1\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1093050400.jar

Please create a thread in the help section for assistance with this.

However before that, I recommend googling "TRiBot agent path" and checking out the results.
This question has been solved before and you'll find an answer in the results.

Happy Botting.

1 hour ago, JohnnyWalker said:

Hello Derek. May I call you Derek? I'll call you Derek.

When I was running tests on LG vs Normal Client ban rates (spoiler alert, both were the same) I would see that message. As far as I'm aware that isn't an actual error, but just an echo of where the bot is hooking or downloading a jar file or something like that. If you can't detect the client search for that issue not the agent path, because it doesn't even say error or null or anything in the bot debug. IMO

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Prankxter said:

Hello Derek. May I call you Derek? I'll call you Derek.

When I was running tests on LG vs Normal Client ban rates (spoiler alert, both were the same) I would see that message. As far as I'm aware that isn't an actual error, but just an echo of where the bot is hooking or downloading a jar file or something like that. If you can't detect the client search for that issue not the agent path, because it doesn't even say error or null or anything in the bot debug. IMO

Just restarted my comp, and seems like that did the trick.

So I am trying to bot and i click on the client and when it would go to sign in because the screen is going down it like doesnt type in the information correctly. Any ETA on a fix or assistance to let me know how to get around this?

Thanks,

Matt

2 hours ago, codydemmel4 said:

any idea when the flicking issues and everything are going to be fixed on the regular client? 

Proper testing and quality assurance is required before launch. We definitely don't want to end up with a detectable client. Will be some time probably.

52 minutes ago, llamasoup111 said:

Scripts not working.. aMinerV2. On a linux or my windows computers. Script starts but stands there and does nothing till it logs out

I had the same problems across all my scripts. I solved it so you can look at my thread and the comments for ideas on basic troubleshooting.