Battle-for-net
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_4

1 hour ago, doctor-olli said:

So if we all start botting again today we will get prob flagged? Better to wait some days no?

Nah myself and others use the reg client so we were back on it pretty quick even through the flicker. By my estimation TRiBot has about 10k accounts related to it, but that's just some random hick math I did.

44 minutes ago, ctotheodawg said:

Still using LG, 10-15 frame rate, any idea why its so low? Two weeks ago, I would run two LG clients and the lowest I would see is around 20 fps.  Just a patch issue?

I would say so. Hopefully fixed within the week but it seems like the flicker is a hard problem to solve. im just happy we've got a looking glass without any flicker.

3 hours ago, lets be friends said:

I would say so. Hopefully fixed within the week but it seems like the flicker is a hard problem to solve. im just happy we've got a looking glass without any flicker.

Yes!  Happy to use it at is :)  Thankful for the work of the admins.  

9 hours ago, ctotheodawg said:

Still using LG, 10-15 frame rate, any idea why its so low? Two weeks ago, I would run two LG clients and the lowest I would see is around 20 fps.  Just a patch issue?

hey boys, I got the same issue! know of any fixes? cant be anything serious surely?

Just now, lukemg said:

try increasing the memory heap from 1000 to 1300 if you have more than 1gb of RAM.

Tried. I have 32GB's of ram yet if I increase heap from 1000 to 1300 launcher gives me errors.

Just now, Bait said:

Tried. I have 32GB's of ram yet if I increase heap from 1000 to 1300 launcher gives me errors.

Then if you have a 64 bit operating system try uninstalling your 32 bit java and installing a 64 bit version. you should be able to then.

1 minute ago, lukemg said:

Then if you have a 64 bit operating system try uninstalling your 32 bit java and installing a 64 bit version. you should be able to then.

Then I'm unable to launch tribot's launcher :D goddamn 

I'll try once more

Just now, Bait said:

Then I'm unable to launch tribot's launcher :D goddamn 

I'll try once more

sometimes when you uninstall and reinstall java the launcher cannot find the java path. just turn it off and back on.

Just now, lukemg said:

I think that problem occurs when you have 32 bit and 64 bit java installed at the same time. make sure you only have one type of java installed. 

Only 64bit JDK installed atm.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, lukemg said:

Have you got standard 64 bit java installed also?

Yeah when installing JDK it gives you JDK + JRE. Just uinstalled JRE and tried with only JDK, didn't succeed. 

https://prnt.sc/fgg83z

Also I've tried with both of those installed just about a trillion times...

Edited by Bait

1 minute ago, Bait said:

Yeah when installing JDK it gives you JDK + JRE. Just uinstalled JRE and tried with only JDK, didn't succeed. 

https://prnt.sc/fgg83z

9 minutes ago, lukemg said:

Have you got standard 64 bit java installed also?

Could be OS related? I get like 40-50 fps using looking glass on my home pc using windows 10 64bit but using java 32bit. on my dedicated server running linux it has 10-15fps using 32bit java.

Just now, lets be friends said:

Could be OS related? I get like 40-50 fps using looking glass on my home pc using windows 10 64bit but using java 32bit. on my dedicated server running linux it has 10-15fps using 32bit java.

not too sure tbh. I did get lag on windows with 1000mb to the launcher. but 1300 fixed it.

Just now, lets be friends said:

Running Windows 10 Pro, with 6700K heavily oc'd + 32GB's of ram

7 minutes ago, lukemg said:

Try restarting your computer with the jdk and standard java installed. let me know if it worked.

Booted system, both 64 bit JDK and JRE installed, downloaded Tribot again, deleted Tribot cache, still the launcher just won't open. 

1 minute ago, Bait said:

Booted system, both 64 bit JDK and JRE installed, downloaded Tribot again, deleted Tribot cache, still the launcher just won't open. 

Huh. I had this problem recently. Try keeping them installed and also install a 32 bit java.