TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_4

1 hour ago, woodiewood said:

Nice fix!

I look forward to use LG and human mouse, when i buy VIP-E do i instantly get access to human mouse or is it necessary to upload 20 mouse data files in order to use human mouse? Asked it somewhere else on the forum but no one replied so far.

Also, how do i know a script uses human mouse instead of random mouse movements?

thanks in advance!

As far as I know it's automatic and you don't need to do anything and all scripts use it but I haven't done any research in to it so you might wanna double check. when you buy vip-e you will get instant access to looking glass.

12 minutes ago, lets be friends said:

As far as I know it's automatic and you don't need to do anything and all scripts use it but I haven't done any research in to it so you might wanna double check. when you buy vip-e you will get instant access to looking glass.

That was all I wanted to know.

Thank you for your reply!

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, woodiewood said:

That was all I wanted to know.

Thank you for your reply!

To be extra sure, you could do 1 session of your own mouse movements.

Open your Tribot client > File > Mouse Data Collector

Then click on the circles as if you were playing legit, and you should be good to go.

You don't have to upload anything anywhere, just play this once.

This should appear in your Bot Debug upon loading the client.

ufPWcsf.png

Edited by Azuz53487

1 minute ago, Azuz53487 said:

To be extra sure, you could do 1 session of your own mouse movements.

Open your Tribot client > File > Mouse Data Collector

Then click on the circles as if you were playing legit up to 700 times, and you should be good to go.

This should appear in your Bot Debug upon loading the client.

ufPWcsf.png

Will definitely do that once I have the time!

After completing that, do I have to upload the mouse data?

Just now, woodiewood said:

Will definitely do that once I have the time!

After completing that, do I have to upload the mouse data?

No, the client will save that mouse data, and load it up for you automatically. You don't have to do anything.

Thanks for getting looking glass working at least I got something to use. When I came back to check on my bots a while later they had dropped fps and then later on most of them had a black screen on osbuddy and frozen on tribot. I dont mind the normal client being fixed before this though or maybe itll just go away when i restart them.

52 minutes ago, Imanoobbot said:

Is the flicking somehow interrupting the mouse movement and making us detectable? Any ideas guys. Just came back from a botting break and I am confused and worried by this visual flicking.

id imagine so. The mouse looks like its jumping constantly since the input does not work during the screen flicker so it would look noticeable when theres a mouse micro-jumping everywhere.

On 2017-06-04 at 9:15 AM, Butta said:

if you use Osbuddy for LG, make sure to have "inlined Menu bar" , rest can be turned off.

Qhu3H8N.png

On 2017-06-04 at 11:06 AM, YoHoJo said:

That's right. 

In fact, you should be able to run your already downloaded TriBot.jar and it will auto update. 

non of these tips helped me :( .

d7rXa36.png

I'm getting this message everytime, I tried with osbuddy 32 and 64 bit, as well as the normal osrs client with fixed mode.

4 minutes ago, foebotting said:

non of these tips helped me :( .

d7rXa36.png

I'm getting this message everytime, I tried with osbuddy 32 and 64 bit, as well as the normal osrs client with fixed mode.

Whats your JDK version? If its version 8 update 131 then this is probably why. Navigate to the JDK archive on oracles website and download an older version: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/java-archive-javase8-2177648.html

16 minutes ago, nardo4game said:

Hey I'm having problems with Log-in, running a script and botting overall.

Make sure no firewall programs on your computer are blocking TriBot or Java's connection to the internet. 

Please create a thread in the help suction for support. 

1 hour ago, doctor-olli said:

So if we all start botting again today we will get prob flagged? Better to wait some days no?

doesn't hurt, but I wouldn't let it hold me back. other clients have been up and running if you get my logic.