TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_4

This release features:

• Looking Glass fix. LG is not affected by the flickering issue like the regular client is.
  • Performance improvements to the regular client which came about with the latest update to the RS client.
  • Fix for the login bot where it wouldn't recognize an incorrect username or password has been entered.

The regular client still suffers from the flickering issue. Fixing this is now my top priority.

• Like 19

Posted (edited)

[08:33:50] Starting client.
[08:33:50] Re-sizable mode is currently not supported. Please change the screen mode to fixed via the regular client.
[08:33:50] Re-sizable mode is currently not supported. Please change the screen mode to fixed via the regular client.

[08:35:44]     at obf.rL.RL(dg:234)
[08:35:44]     at obf.kk.run(yn:745)
[08:35:44]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[08:35:44] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
[08:35:44]     at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
[08:35:44]     at sun.awt.image.IntegerInterleavedRaster.setDataElements(IntegerInterleavedRaster.java:429)
[08:35:44]     at

I get this error on osbuddy even though a fixed window is set. Does anyone else experience this problem?

Edited by reanox

13 minutes ago, reanox said:

[08:33:50] Starting client.

[08:35:44]     at sun.awt.image.IntegerInterleavedRaster.setDataElements(IntegerInterleavedRaster.java:429)
[08:35:44]     at

I get this error on osbuddy even though a fixed window is set. Does anyone else experience this problem?

load the normal runescape client and change your screen size to fixed mode :)

13 minutes ago, reanox said:

This tip did not help to solve my problem. It still persists. :-/

I don't use LG, but try making the os client as small as the tribot client manually. (as small as the os client will go) Hide the task bar. I doubt this will fix it tho... so Idk give it a shot. I'd definitely clear cashe on your vps (if using one) and/or your cpu.. then re-update the tribot client again. Those are two little things that I thought of. I'm not the smartest, but just tryin' to lend a hand.

18 minutes ago, reanox said:

This tip did not help to solve my problem. It still persists. :-/

yup tried now, getting this error too. 
2YBEOLl.png

1 minute ago, The Process said:

I don't use LG, but try making the os client as small as the tribot client manually. (as small as the os client will go) Hide the task bar. I doubt this will fix it tho... so Idk give it a shot. I'd definitely clear cashe on your vps (if using one) and/or your cpu.. then re-update the tribot client again. Those are two little things that I thought of. I'm not the smartest, but just tryin' to lend a hand.

I've reinstalled everything and there is still this problem.

Just now, Butta said:

yup tried now, getting this error too. 
2YBEOLl.png

I have tried using the browser client and it works. I think I will stay with it until OSBUDDY is supported again.

Thanks everyone for help! :)

@reanox 

If you get the "re-sizeable mode" issue , delete your Osbuddy cache and restart osbuddy and don't change any settings in the osbuddy menu. Let me know if it worked please.

Just now, lets be friends said:

I dont have the issue and i have inlined menu bar turned on so that could be the problem.

yes, i also have it turned on

• Like 1

Nice fix!

I look forward to use LG and human mouse, when i buy VIP-E do i instantly get access to human mouse or is it necessary to upload 20 mouse data files in order to use human mouse? Asked it somewhere else on the forum but no one replied so far.

Also, how do i know a script uses human mouse instead of random mouse movements?

thanks in advance!

7 minutes ago, sawloser said:

is the patch just downloaded from the normal download link on the main page?

That's right. 

In fact, you should be able to run your already downloaded TriBot.jar and it will auto update.