Sign in to follow this  
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_3

This release contains:

• Fixed the login bot for the Lava screen. Thanks go to Todd.
  • Added some additional cases for the login bot's message handling system.
  • Small improvement tot he World Hopper thanks to Todd.

Looking Glass has nearly been fixed, but we're still working on perfecting the fix to prevent potential problems experienced by users. A fix to the flickering issue will be released shortly after.

• Like 17

Just now, TRiLeZ said:

This release contains:

• Fixed the login bot for the Lava screen. Thanks go to Todd.
  • Added some additional cases for the login bot's message handling system.
  • Small improvement tot he World Hopper thanks to Todd.

Looking Glass has nearly been fixed, but we're still working on perfecting the fix to prevent potential problems experienced by users. A fix to the flickering issue will be released shortly after.

tytytyty

Just now, dirtbikr88 said:

@Deluxes I use your client starter program.  how were you initially able to find the right classes? Did you statically look at the code or set break points around the client starter? I tried figuring it out without your code and setting break points but the debugger would just freeze.

magic

5 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

guys dont worry he's selfish right now, but soon we are getting into deep relationship ill make him change cuz i know he loves me so much so yeah, he will be generous and kind from now on guys.

Cringe generator. 

Ot: Thanks for the update.

14 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

who r u gtfo outta here

Someone that isn't obsessed with posting about Deluxe. A concept you're struggling with. A quick glance at your recent posts would probably be more than enough for a restraining order. Take it easy friend.

41 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

guys dont worry he's selfish right now, but soon we are getting into deep relationship ill make him change cuz i know he loves me so much so yeah, he will be generous and kind from now on guys.

It's totally fine for him to not divulge information though. He didn't call me a fag and tell me to gtfo so I'm not sure what the problem is.

4 minutes ago, dirtbikr88 said:

It's totally fine for him to not divulge information though. He didn't call me a fag and tell me to gtfo so I'm not sure what the problem is.

he suffers from extreme autism just ignore him