Sign in to follow this  
Killzone9298

Selling Gold

Hey so I just sold like 7B OSRS on a single account I would transfer money to it from my odd stakers and then sell from it on the same IP. But recently I got all those accounts banned with the exception of one; I don't know why they left the account... Lost about 800m. But my question is does anyone know how I can continue to sell? If I were to make a new account and always log on to it with a VPN should I be safe? I don't want to sell on the account they left I feel like its bait lol.

4 minutes ago, Killzone9298 said:

Hey so I just sold like 7B OSRS on a single account I would transfer money to it from my odd stakers and then sell from it on the same IP. But recently I got all those accounts banned with the exception of one; I don't know why they left the account... Lost about 800m. But my question is does anyone know how I can continue to sell? If I were to make a new account and always log on to it with a VPN should I be safe? I don't want to sell on the account they left I feel like its bait lol.

dont sell 7B at once its risky and who's instant buying that from u anyways? try to sell 1b at a time atleast

7 hours ago, Killzone9298 said:

What do you mean? To make more accounts; I recently tried to take it serious to make money and I just wanted a few more accounts in a few brackets to get more stakes.

Oh right yeah like nmz bot to train your account