Virtualsales

Providing free Membership to Script and devs for Rs3 acounts

35 minutes ago, Virtualsales said:

And again you always are quick to assume things. If you read He was the one who didn't want to use a MM. 

You really are bad at this.

LOL what? You even got it deleted ^_^ there's not even a comment by that guy anymore. And here you are saying that he was the one that didn't want the MM when you have the comment deleted off your thread there...

Could you even be more shady?

Just now, Prankxter said:

LOL what? You even got it deleted ^_^ there's not even a comment by that guy anymore. And here you are saying that he was the one that didn't want the MM when you have the comment deleted off your thread there...

Could you even be more shady?

I got it removed thanks to you.

U can contact him urself if you want. I don't need to go my way to prove that I told him to use a middle man. ALso side note the middle man I told him to use was Chloe. Which is a staff

You amuse me =D Keep going.

1 minute ago, Virtualsales said:

I got it removed thanks to you.

U can contact him urself if you want. I don't need to go my way to prove that I told him to use a middle man. ALso side note the middle man I told him to use was Chloe. Which is a staff

You amuse me =D Keep going.

Care to post the chat logs? Since you have nothing to hide, except the negative vouch they made that you had deleted.

Just now, leoshiro said:

hey what do i have to do with all of this D:

LOL before I was exposing him for identity fraud, scamming, deleting bad vouches, etc. I was trying to give him some friendly advice that people who can gold farm usually don't do it for other people without scamming. Then I found out he's the scammer ^_^ 

Just now, Prankxter said:

LOL before I was exposing him for identity fraud, scamming, deleting bad vouches, etc. I was trying to give him some friendly advice that people who can gold farm usually don't do it for other people without scamming. Then I found out he's the scammer ^_^ 

oh shit