Virtualsales

Providing free Membership to Script and devs for Rs3 acounts

1 minute ago, Virtualsales said:

Hide contents
  2 members active in this conversation (including you)
  1. Virtualsales
    Virtualsales
    Read: Just now
  3. Prankxter
    Prankxter 
    Read: 5 minutes ago

I'm worried about your situation. I don't need to know or want to know the agreement of your partnership, but I would like the user's forum name so I can see if you're getting fucked or not. Up to you, sounds like you're in a bad deal just because you don't want to or know how to click a few buttons.

He is a trusted scripter

as for things I know it takes a few clicks but I don't mind. I am a busy person with other project ideas as long as he just teamviewers the servers thast ok with me. I have each server screen recorded in case he tries something bad.

HAHA ok. I have a good idea of who you're talking about now. Good luck. I'd say don't get ripped off, but you seem happy so that's fine.

I already made money back selling the gold we made buying my servers.

Already in process of goldfarming site being made 

https://gyazo.com/fe597fea2c41dc5cffe4119b5dee948a

Making money back is irrelevant to how much you would have made learning a few simple things is my point. You say you don't have time for things but you're going to start a goldselling website as well? And you literally joined less than a month ago? Good luck

Lol I am a well known selling in multiple forums. Me being new here has nothing to do with it and you do realize goldfarmming sites are automated and having employees. I don't know why you seem so offended but good luck to you.

You were trying to get people to develop RS3 for you...without even knowing TRiBot doesn't support that. I'm sorry if I seemed aggressive, I was just trying to make you realize how much money you're literally giving away because of your ignorance. Throwing profit out the door is something every entrepreneur hates.

I don't mind it. I'm making money. He is making money.

Hope your ventures work out. I'm really not interested in arguing that point any more lol. If you're happy making pennies on the dollar that's fine! I'm not even trying to weasel my way into some sort of partnership, I don't have the time,  rather just letting you know you're getting the bad end of the deal. Somebody who can run a farm like that and make all the profit wants you to buy the servers why? When they could just do the exact same thing on their own? Something to consider.

Runescape isn't my main income but I have made back my investment and making pure profit now. No need for me to complain. Both parties are happy. I don't have time to just monitor the servers 24/7. That is why I buy employees.  They can't do the same thing because they dont have the funds too do it themselves or they  just cant afford to risk that much which I can.

Your are only seeing things on one side and your comments are very biased. If my partner ends up screwing me over thats a lesson for me and its fine I will just find a new person. Its not that hard.

Yes I could tell runescape isn't your thing. You literally were asking about RS3 when everybody knows that is way worse than OSRS farm wise. You're kidding yourself if you think that somebody can't afford $20 worth of script/server/membership to get a goldfarm started and then scale it up exponentially. It's how basically everybody does it to be honest.

They wouldn't even need to get membership or scripts at the start, just some cheap servers which cost next to nothing. Run free scripts on free to play. You honestly seem like somebody that doesn't even play the game :) 

Im sure no average joe can afford to make 50+ accounts members off the bat. 

I don't play the game at all. I just hire people.

It's extremely easy to afford that. Get a couple cheap servers for a month. Maybe that's 20 bucks. Run 4-5 suicide accounts for a day or 2, then use that gold to buy members accounts.

Run those members another 2 days, you have enough for at least 10 account memberships... after everything we've discussed, I'm 100% sure you're getting money taken off the top without even realizing it. As long as you get a little cut and profit they take the lion share, and you're perfectly happy. 

I'm guessing the accounts auto mule, right? You're not keeping track of every trade the accounts make. What I guess is happening is your partner says the bots make x gp/hr, when really they make xx gp/hr. Just my theory, maybe you are able to monitor every trade but with you saying you don't have time and don't play, I highly doubt that.

Maybe getting money taken off the top is just a cost of doing business for you?

Well It doesn't bother me and I know how much they are making. I am not that dumb.

You know what they've told you. You don't know anything and don't even play the game.

I know a lot about the game. Doesn't mean I have to play it. I do my research.

There is no point arguing with you. Lets just stop talking. 

Agreed. Sorry I tried to talk some sense into you.

Did all the work for me :') I'm surprised you'd be willing to show your own ignorance. I guess it truly has no bounds.

(sorry to quote this entire thing, big waste of space)

Just now, Virtualsales said:

Where did I imply that? but if that makes you feel any better. This isn't affecting me at all to be honest. Its kind of entertaining.

You didn't imply anything.. The messages confirm you have no idea what you're doing while I tried to give some advice and theory craft why somebody would possibly partner with you, who only covers expenses, if they can run a farm on their own.

The only reasonable conclusion I could draw from you posting the convo was that you somehow thought the potential of harming my reputation because I tried to drill some sense into you after trying softly to give you some advice, to no avail, was worth whatever potential damage you and your partnerships receive from exposing how little you know and your own lying.

But I guess the trend continues, eh?

Y0UJC.png

Just now, Prankxter said:

You didn't imply anything.. The messages confirm you have no idea what you're doing while I tried to give some advice and theory craft why somebody would possibly partner with you, who only covers expenses, if they can run a farm on their own.

The only reasonable conclusion I could draw from you posting the convo was that you somehow thought the potential of harming my reputation because I tried to drill some sense into you after trying softly to give you some advice, to no avail, was worth whatever potential damage you and your partnerships receive from exposing how little you know and your own lying.

But I guess the trend continues, eh?

Y0UJC.png

Boy someone seems to be heated =D

Thought you might need to hear it from other people as well. I thank you on behalf of the community for the free money, though!

(by the way copying my exact images and saying "umadbro" doesn't actually make ppl mad. It just makes you look even more bad)

edit: bet your partner slipped a "/2" at the end of the profit calculator

LOL-With-Emoji.jpg

Edited by Prankxter

Actually, you're banned on other websites. Ban evader confirmed and probably scamming. @YoHoJo @iFluffee @Usa @Todd @Montreal Didn't even bother looking into it, and also you can see the accounts are created the same day as this one.

Also, account cracking on HF. And nobody on there likes him either because he's trying to scam them LOL

https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/providing-free-membership-to-scripters-and-devs-for-rs3-acounts.12641/

https://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/1333420-new-to-rs3-free-1-month-members-200-rune-coins-15-keys-and-leg-pet/

Edited by Prankxter

12 minutes ago, Virtualsales said:

Must be nice you google

Probably should get in the habit of doing it before I try to be friendly to known scammers, somebody who is despised on virtually every website they interact on, and multiple failed attempts at get rich quick schemes.

ace-ventura-pet-detective-dolphin-kid-si

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Virtualsales said:

Nice you can't do research

PS: there was a reason i was unbanned

You're still banned on every runescape oriented website you've posted on... As for if that'll get you banned here that's for these mods to decide. Really doesn't effect me either way.

If you did you research I was banned for causing drama with a Runemate competitor > Lead me getting banned on powerbot > sythe then got unbanned on sythe as the report was stupid.

The user was warned but nothing they can do about the other sites. I can care less what you think but next time do your research.

4 minutes ago, Virtualsales said:

If you did you research I was banned for causing drama with a Runemate competitor > Lead me getting banned on powerbot > sythe then got unbanned on sythe as the report was stupid.

The user was warned but nothing they can do about the other sites. I can care less what you think but next time do your research.

that probly wasn't you because it was long ago

Edited by Prankxter

19 minutes ago, Virtualsales said:

Lol that is not my account.

Well I am glad your googling skills are amateur.

I'm surprised you grabbed that quote before I edited it. Yeah I didn't notice the 2014 until I already posted. Hope the hand training goes well for ya on there. You might want to consider not refusing to use a MM and demanding payment in full up front.

1 minute ago, Prankxter said:

I'm surprised you grabbed that quote before I edited it. Yeah I didn't notice the 2014 until I already posted. Hope the hand training goes well for ya on there. You might want to consider not refusing to use a MM and demanding payment in full up front.

Lol I have it stated in my thead we USE OMM if not going first.

but thank you.

Just now, Virtualsales said:

The only vouch you have is some random f2p acc you leveled from 30-40 range FOR FREE. Besides all of those bogla sellers thanking you for buying rs3 gp... and exactly what I said, some guy wanted to make a deal but you wouldn't use a MM and wanted payment in full up front. Sketchy stuff, not to mention the gas card/method scamming you've done on HF.

3 minutes ago, Prankxter said:

The only vouch you have is some random f2p acc you leveled from 30-40 range FOR FREE. Besides all of those bogla sellers thanking you for buying rs3 gp... and exactly what I said, some guy wanted to make a deal but you wouldn't use a MM and wanted payment in full up front. Sketchy stuff, not to mention the gas card/method scamming you've done on HF.

And again you always are quick to assume things. If you read He was the one who didn't want to use a MM. 

You really are bad at this.

Edited by Virtualsales