Naton

[Free][F2P][No Reqs] nCabbage Picker 40-60k+/Hr

THIS SCRIPT NOW SUPPORTS ARGUMENTS, WRITTEN IN THE FORM OF isMule:false, useAntiban:true, area:South falador, worldHop:false, muling:true, muleRSN:testname, tradeTime:5 It must contain either 1 argument, 5 arguments, or 7 arguments for the arguments to work. Example of 1 argument : isMule = true Example of 5 arguments : isMule:false, useAntiban:true, area:South falador, worldHop:false, muling:false Example of 7 arguments : isMule:false, useAntiban:true, area:South falador, worldHop:false, muling:true, muleRSN:testname, tradeTime:5

Some user submitted proggies of nCabbage Picker v2

ncabbage.png

5gSMJdR.png

Some of this info is outdated due to the release of nCabbage Picker v2. I will update the thread soon. If you have any questions about the new script then simply reply to this thread I check it often.

Would you like to make 40-60k/hr per account on as many accounts as you would like? All while having zero requirements and can be done on F2P accounts? Using a script that has 99.9% perfect performance? Would you like to reap reddit karma? Look no further! Find out more below.

cM2v26p.pnggv03iTC.png

Description:

• This bot picks cabbages at five supported locations and banks at the closest location allowing for fantastic profits if ran on multiple accounts
  • Read more about the locations down below (You should mainly use South Falador)

Instructions:

• Make sure to start the script on FIXED MODE  UY9xJ1J.gif  Credits to @iFluffee for the gif
  • Please start the account near the area chosen to reduce any problems with getting to the location
  • Make sure you have nothing in your inventory to reduce any problems (not that it should cause any issues)
  • Disable roofs if having any trouble
  • The script will recover from any error about 99.9% of the time, don't worry if it goes AFK for a few seconds at a time
  • After the bot has reached the location, it should encounter zero errors and will continue for as long as you like, enjoy the script :)

Requirements:

• Absolutely nothing is needed other than an account to run the script on.

Repository Link:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2406-ncabbage-picker/

3M1m2HJ.png

Profit:

• Depending on the location, 40-60k+/hr is possible, per account! Check out some of the proggies posted below.

Features:

• 100% free!
  • Basic GUI allowing for location selection
  • Basic location information upon script startup that can be hidden for subsequent runs
  • Supports five locations! Read more about each location in the locations section
  • Script will fix itself 99.9% of the time if it encounters an error; this script can be run for days on end and the only condition that will stop the script is being banned
  • One of the fastest possible picking methods, revamped multiple times until it worked beyond expectations
  • Connects to the RSBuddy price guide to make sure the cabbage price is current
  • Basic paint displaying info such as status, cabbages picked, gp/hr and total gp.

Locations:

• 1. South Falador (By the farm and farming patches) is the quickest cabbage picking locations. Averages around 60k+ gp/hr at this location, depending on cabbage price. South Falador is the best location to pick cabbages and is the main location you should use. Under the circumstance that every world is filled with 3 bots, other locations should then be used. This location can fit around 3 bots per world.
  • 2. Edgeville Monastery is the second fastest location, averaging about 50k gp/hr. This location can fit one bot per world.
  • 3. Rimmington (North of POH portal) is the third fastest location, which averages about 40k+ gp/hr. This location can fit one bot per world.
  • 4. South Varrock (By the shield of arrav quest area of varrock, near phoenix gang hideout) can average about 30k+ gp/hr. This location can fit one bot per world.
  • 5. Draynor Manor (West of the manor, in the Draynor Manor enclosure) cabbages are NOT TRADEABLE and are only meant to be a novelty item/collection item. If you have ever wanted to have random collections of items then give it a shot.

Progress Reports:

Spoiler

South Falador:

SnyK7lH.png

gv03iTC.png

Edgeville Monastery:

YgD7LtP.png

Rimmington:

Po8h9Ik.png

3iAbbhX.png

South Varrock:

GYVXVjg.png

Draynor Manor:

EofA1wu.png

Bugs/Errors:

• Please make sure to start the account near the location you have selected.
  • Once the bot has gotten to the location and "begun its loop", then it will 100% keep running and should encounter no issues whatsoever.
  • Disable roofs if having any trouble
  • This script will fix itself 99.9% of the time, if it is AFK for a few moments or for a little bit then it is expected and the script will always recover from this. In the off chance that the script does not recover, please leave a description about what happened, what location you were using, and where it stopped working. Please go into detail if possible and a picture is always helpful. I have no encountered any errors that the script hasn't been able to recover from so I am not really expecting many errors to come about. I am only posting this just in the rare scenario that the bot does break. Thank you.

Suggestions:

• If anyone has any suggestions that could help make the script even better than please let me know, I am open to any suggestions.

This is my first script and first "big" java project that has been done outside of school. I have spent countless hours on this script testing it and making sure it will perform better than most free scripts out there. Please let me know about your thoughts on this script :) enjoy!

Edited by Naton
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, disav said:

Until there's too much cabbage on the market and no real sink for the item. 

I had this thought too but cabbages are always used in farming to protect crops I mean we'll see what happens 

Edited by Naton

Just now, taraz said:

How you got a ban for this? 

Yes, I had an account run for a few days straight without stopping (close to 24 hours each day) and it was banned

Don't run it on an account you truly care about (or if you do, be smart about )

3 minutes ago, Naton said:

Yes, I had an account run for a few days straight without stopping (close to 24 hours each day) and it was banned

Don't run it on an account you truly care about (or if you do, be smart about )

you should add a option when to click "Run"  should be faster gp/H i think then xD

4 minutes ago, Enano25 said:

Why did you pick cabbages as your first big project? 

I started out doing it to make a basic script to get used to the API and scripting logic but while I was doing that I realized I was making 50k an hour so I figured why not actually (try to) write a good script for it lol

Edited by Naton

1 minute ago, disav said:

Something like 8k are sold a day... https://rsbuddy.com/exchange/?id=1965

Thats just OSBuddy users though plus OSBuddy hasn't been working great lately (flickering) so people haven't been using it
As I said, we'll see what happens. Mine have sold just fine I've made ~5m so far

Edited by Naton