Naton

[Free][F2P][No Reqs] nCabbage Picker 40-60k+/Hr

2 hours ago, sam123jo0 said:

Good script, new update appears to of broken it. stuck on initializing, can't find price of cabbage.

Thank you will take a look at it when I come home from work in a few hours. The update must have broken some Tribot methods 

43 minutes ago, sam123jo0 said:

script is good but definately gets you banned easily. I wouldn't run for more then 3 hrs. Never use level 3's

I have nine accounts going right now that are all level threes and have been going 24 hours straight I guess it's all preference but I mean yeah no real player picks cabbages for hours on end so it can't be hard to tell it's a bot

Edited by nate1283

this script doesnt work... my character just runs around in a circle untill i turn it off, he did it for like 1 hour last time

he is just randomly trying to walk into the water in the port thats south of the falador location

Edited by deden

On 6/24/2017 at 3:34 AM, deden said:

this script doesnt work... my character just runs around in a circle untill i turn it off, he did it for like 1 hour last time

he is just randomly trying to walk into the water in the port thats south of the falador location

I believe the walking method/tests are currently broken/deprecated as my script I'm working on right now just had this issue. I will implement a fix later tonight I'm very sorry.

4 hours ago, Raminlfc said:

The bot doesn't work, but I read that's you're on it. Hope it will be fixed! Thanks!

On 6/24/2017 at 3:34 AM, deden said:

If possible, would you be able to explain more about what is happening? Such as what the status line says on the paint and what events are taking place in more detail. I couldn't seem to replicate this bug.

However, I just uploaded a fix that I believe may have caused it so please try it out again and tell me if I fixed it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you - Naton

Edited by Naton

19 minutes ago, Naton said:

I will be rewriting this script soon entirely to perfect it with my new knowledge of the Tribot API, so be on the lookout for nCabbage Picker v2 :)

Thanks man, can't wait for the update. Still better than oak logs lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prankxter said:

Cabbage farm suiciding. Yep I've seen it all now. Don't crash the market!

Hey it sounds like a joke but it really works XD

EDIT: @ people who were having issues, I just ran the script for three hours with no issues so I believe I fixed it, although I'll run an account overnight to be sure.

Edited by Naton
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Naton said:

Hey it sounds like a joke but it really works XD

EDIT: @ people who were having issues, I just ran the script for three hours with no issues so I believe I fixed it, although I'll run an account overnight to be sure.

Oh I have no doubt it works. Maybe the best suiciding script out there right now to be honest. Lets hope the ge stays ok for them.

• Like 1

ran the script a minute ago, not working for me, when it wants to deposit it runs to the ocean, did you update it yet?

it seems to be having trouble navigating the map, when it tries to go to the map I spot it repeatedly clicking the "quick-prayer" button.  Did the size/position of the map change recently?  that would explain the script's difficulty in negotiating long distances.  I've also spotted it repeatedly clicking an area just outside the map but just inside the menu box after I turned off the quick-icons in hope that would help.

here's a link to a handy gif of the issue happening

Edited by nothanksguv
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, nothanksguv said:

ran the script a minute ago, not working for me, when it wants to deposit it runs to the ocean, did you update it yet?

it seems to be having trouble navigating the map, when it tries to go to the map I spot it repeatedly clicking the "quick-prayer" button.  Did the size/position of the map change recently?  that would explain the script's difficulty in negotiating long distances.  I've also spotted it repeatedly clicking an area just outside the map but just inside the menu box after I turned off the quick-icons in hope that would help.

here's a link to a handy gif of the issue happening

Thank you for the description I really appreciate it, that is odd because I just added in dax's web walker so walking should never be an issue. I will go back through and try and find this myself though thank you very much for the description.

BTW the script is supposed to use the deposit box by the ocean if thats what you're talking about?

EDIT: It looks like your client is in resizeable instead of fixed, make sure to run it in fixed mode. I am 100% sure that is what is causing your error as I was just able to replicate it by switching to resizeable.

Edited by Naton

3 minutes ago, Raminlfc said:

I have the problem that the script is not downloading...

• [17:52:07] Downloading script 'nCabbage Picker'.

but nothing happens..

I just tried running it through the repository and it worked perfectly fine, maybe try restarting your client if you haven't recently. An error that you are talking about is on the TriBot side of things and not any issue in the actual script since it doesn't say that the script has even started yet.