TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_1 - Temporary Patch

I was using a private proxy of mine with tribot and when I switched to a different computer but still using the same proxy my account was flagged as being stolen, then banned shortly after. Same thing happened with my other three accounts.

Just now, saddened said:

I was using a private proxy of mine with tribot and when I switched to a different computer but still using the same proxy my account was flagged as being stolen, then banned shortly after. Same thing happened with my other three accounts.

That account I mentioned, although I was using tribot, no scripts where running, this leads me to suspect the client was detected?

I would appreciate an update on the Looking Glass fix @TRiLeZ. The last edit/update, we were told that LG was expected to be fixed that same night. It's been more than 2 days since then.

Any update AT ALL on an ETA, or progress so far on the LG fix, would be awesome.

This is not an angry post. I am not blaming anyone for these problems. I know it's a big fix. I am actually quite amazed at how fast you managed to get the regular client up and running.

Keeping us in the loop would be a great help. Thank you for all the hard work in advance.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, saddened said:

That account I mentioned, although I was using tribot, no scripts where running, this leads me to suspect the client was detected?

If the client was detected you'd be banned for macroing. I was using this client a year ago when the client was detected and I got banned within 2 hours of using a script along with without even using a script. Maybe one of the proxy settings were incorrect.

1 hour ago, syipkpker1 said:

If the client was detected you'd be banned for macroing. I was using this client a year ago when the client was detected and I got banned within 2 hours of using a script along with without even using a script. Maybe one of the proxy settings were incorrect.

I was banned for macroing

6 minutes ago, saddened said:

I was banned for macroing

actually, believe it or not, this did happen to me last week splashing accounts training their magic. I only lost like 2/20 or so, but It made me wonder for a minute. I think no matter what with botting these days, your window is small man. you just got to make the best of it. especially if you're gold farming.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, LuSiDexplorer25 said:

I would appreciate an update on the Looking Glass fix @TRiLeZ. The last edit/update, we were told that LG was expected to be fixed that same night. It's been more than 2 days since then.

Any update AT ALL on an ETA, or progress so far on the LG fix, would be awesome.

This is not an angry post. I am not blaming anyone for these problems. I know it's a big fix. I am actually quite amazed at how fast you managed to get the regular client up and running.

Keeping us in the loop would be a great help. Thank you for all the hard work in advance.

They cannot give you an ETA! Have you ever done programming before? Have you ever tried to fix a bug?

The problem with estimates are, everyone repeats them, like you are now "We were told to be expected to fix the updates on the same day, it's now been more than two days since", I'm sure they like to give you more updates, but then people like you keep reminding them that they're on some kind of deadline, purely because they were giving you an estimated time on the situation comprehended in front of them at that particular time.

A problem with the code is incompatible, they cannot just look at it and go okay it'll take about 2 hours to swap all the K's with the H's, they are keeping us in the loop, they edit the post regularly with important updates, you don't seem thankful whatsoever.

Edited by Beyond246

44 minutes ago, Beyond246 said:

they are keeping us in the loop, they edit the post regularly with important updates, you don't seem thankful whatsoever.

Poor LG noobs, I feel bad for them.

I mean if you consider once every 3 days (probably longer) being in the loop then sure. Trilez coming on here and just quickly saying "we're still working on it, not sure the ETA but we're here and listening" for one minute of his time before he starts at the code again, makes a very big difference for people who are waiting. Takes no effort to just say you're still working and haven't forgotten, no ETA needed, and it helps PR more than you'd think.

• Like 2

Hello,

I'm not gonna bitch about this taking a few days cause thats life, but I just wonder myself I paid for a few scripts that are limited to 14 days. Will the days that these script has been unusable (past 3 soon 4 days) be refunded and credited or did I waste my money on that and only get roughly half the time of what I paid for?

I'm thankful for the work you're putting in and I have no issues waiting more, but I just wonder about this.

Posted (edited)

@kenny427 That is between you and the scripter. Ask the person who you bought it from. If they're reputable, they should have no issue making a slight refund depending how long were down for.

**Edit** also account for downtime in your equation of exp/gold farming. botting is very meticulous and needs to be carefully caressed like a woman or it barks at you ;p

Edited by The Process
more info

1 hour ago, Beyond246 said:

They cannot give you an ETA! Have you ever done programming before? Have you ever tried to fix a bug?

The best they can give you is an estimate, and the problem with estimates are, everyone repeats them, like you are now "We were told to be expected to fix the updates on the same day, it's now been more than two days since", I'm sure they like to give you more updates, but then people like you keep reminding them that they're on some kind of deadline, purely because they were giving you an estimated time on the situation comprehended in front of them at that particular time.

A problem with the code is incompatible, they cannot just look at it and go okay it'll take about 2 hours to swap all the K's with the H's, they are keeping us in the loop, they edit the post regularly with important updates, you don't seem thankful whatsoever.

Thing is we were given an ETA on LG that said it would be fixed the same night here we are 3 days later with no explanation on why it still hasn't been fixed. All it takes is a quick post to keep us updated. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nyquil77 said:

Thing is we were given an ETA on LG that said it would be fixed the same night here we are 3 days later with no explanation on why it still hasn't been fixed. All it takes is a quick post to keep us updated. 

You're proving my point? They're unable to give a reliable ETA at this moment, and you keep going back to three days ago, when they gave you their first ETA. If they gave you a new ETA, knowing that it could be incorrect, and they miss their expected estimated time of completion, then you would be immediately back saying "YOU SAID IT WOULD BE FIXED WHAT'S HAPPENING, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME!!".

TL:DR -- Shut up, stay seated, and wait. If they spend ten minutes composing a detailed message, that's ten minutes that could have gone towards something important, like the code and testing the changes implemented.

Thought to self: Why the hell do people need to be updated every second about the progress of a service, I worked as a bug tester previously, people paying our company premium dollars to fix code, even those people paying premiums don't ask for as many f**king updates as you guys do.

It's not that the service itself is down, it's that a PREMIUM feature is not working.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Beyond246 said:

You're proving my point? They're unable to give a reliable ETA at this moment, and you keep going back to three days ago, when they gave you their first ETA. If they gave you a new ETA, knowing that it could be incorrect, and they miss their expected estimated time of completion, then you would be immediately back saying "YOU SAID IT WOULD BE FIXED WHAT'S HAPPENING, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME!!".

TL:DR -- Shut up, stay seated, and wait. If they spend ten minutes composing a detailed message, that's ten minutes that could have gone towards something important, like the code and testing the changes implemented.

Thought to self: Why the hell do people need to be updated every second about the progress of a service, I worked as a bug tester previously, people paying our company premium dollars to fix code, even those people paying premiums don't ask for as many f**king updates as you guys do.

It's not that the service itself is down, it's that a PREMIUM feature is not working.

I feel like you're really correct. people need to account for all of this and down time. ive said it a few times. everyones huffing and puffing, but this IS WHAT YOU GET WITH BOTTING IN 2017. it aint 2009 no more. its not easy at all for the writers to program.. when something breaks, it breaks. youre right. the only way I see the point valid through his eyes is we do pay a premium to have decent quality service each month. so... theres that. but trilez will credit our accounts if its longer than a few days. he did a month or so ago. so idk why people are stressed out. Also they need to take it up with the script writers for extensions on their scripts, if they paid. point blank. im on your side with this. People don't realize it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, saddened said:

I use http://blazingseollc.com/proxy/ and I'm pretty sure i configured them correctly in tribot.

Stop using cheap proxies shared by literally everyone that bots in rs then lol, they even stated they have 1000+ userbase with 'rotating' proxies. I'm sure none of those proxies are virgin proxies, if you're using flagged proxies it'd be very easy to lock/flag your account, try a more premium provider.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Beyond246 said:

If i'm paying for a service then i should have the right to ask questions. Thats like saying if i ordered a package from amazon and they say its coming on a certain day and it doesn't come i'm just to shut up and wait? No. i pay for a service and WE as a community were told it was going to be fixed 3 days ago. I have been more than patient, i just want to be given an update. Its not to much to ask. 

Edited by nyquil77
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Attitudes said:

Stop using cheap proxies shared by literally everyone that bots in rs then lol, they even stated they have 1000+ userbase with 'rotating' proxies. I'm sure none of those proxies are virgin proxies, if you're using flagged proxies it'd be very easy to lock/flag your account, try a more premium provider.

Any suggested premium providers? i'm curious myself on what providers might be worth using. 

4 minutes ago, bigboyshow said:

Any suggested premium providers? i'm curious myself on what providers might be worth using. 

Not really, u can look around but I'd more than likely stay away from proxies which are highly used for rs botting, 1) You can never prove that it's a flagged proxy or not, 2) You cannot prove that the stated proxy is a virgin proxy, so it basically just goes down to what your budget are and what kind of things you are botting, if someone runs like 100 f2p bots they wont bother using unflagged proxies, even if they use virgin ones all of them will be flagged in a day anyway. PS: Everything stated is my personal opinion and is by no chance defaming any particular website/providers. Goodluck on finding your own provider :)!

Posted (edited)

I just started  botting on osrs... And I bought ex prem specifically for looking glass, so it's down for everyone or am I not doing it right? I get all the way to after it's found my rs client says starting client but never loads just a straight black screen anyone else have this problem?

Edited by itsvolt
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Attitudes said:

Not really, u can look around but I'd more than likely stay away from proxies which are highly used for rs botting, 1) You can never prove that it's a flagged proxy or not, 2) You cannot prove that the stated proxy is a virgin proxy, so it basically just goes down to what your budget are and what kind of things you are botting, if someone runs like 100 f2p bots they wont bother using unflagged proxies, even if they use virgin ones all of them will be flagged in a day anyway. PS: Everything stated is my personal opinion and is by no chance defaming any particular website/providers. Goodluck on finding your own provider :)!

I appreciate the info. You didn't have to go out of your way to provide me with such useful tips. :)

13 minutes ago, itsvolt said:

I just started  botting on osrs... And I bought ex prem specifically for looking glass, so it's down for everyone or am I not doing it right? I get all the way to after it's found my rs client says starting client but never loads just a straight black screen anyone else have this problem?

down for everyone bud 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nyquil77 said:

If i'm paying for a service then i should have the right to ask questions. Thats like saying if i ordered a package from amazon and they say its coming on a certain day and it doesn't come i'm just to shut up and wait? No. i pay for a service and WE as a community were told it was going to be fixed 3 days ago. I have been more than patient, i just want to be given an update. Its not to much to ask. 

Did you just compare a subscription service to ordering a package off amazon? I'm done talking to you.

..And no, you haven't been "more than patient", you've hardly been patient at all.

Edited by Beyond246