Battle-for-net
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_1 - Temporary Patch

Hey im still having flickering problems as of now, the problem seems to be most visible when i put the client in fullscreen, it moves from the center of the screen to the left every second or so.

Operating System: Windows 10

Java Version: Latest Version - v8 u131 jre

Issue I'm Having: Screen flickering

What Script I'm trying to use: Auto Agility, the script actually works fine but the flickering is still very annoying

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Shizzo said:

Hey im still having flickering problems as of now, the problem seems to be most visible when i put the client in fullscreen, it moves from the center of the screen to the left every second or so.

Operating System: Windows 10

Java Version: Latest Version - v8 u131 jre

Issue I'm Having: Screen flickering

What Script I'm trying to use: Auto Agility, the script actually works fine but the flickering is still very annoying

Somewhere trilez stated that he fixed basically everything besides this and a few other bugs.
so now all we gotta do is just wait.
be patient my ninja

On 26.5.2017 at 1:44 AM, TRiLeZ said:

The latest update seemed to have not broken any hooks from a quick glance, but Jagex has changed the way the graphics are produced which broke some major areas of the client.

I've implemented a temporary patch for the non-LG client. The game may flicker every once in a while, but it should work just fine.

I'm still working on fixing LG.

Since TRiBot is a pure reflection client, we face more obstacles than other injection-based bots. LG should have a patch released within the next few hours. The regular client should have a permanent fix released in the next week or two, but this permanent fix will really only fix the flickering issue.

Edit: It turns out there have been multiple hooks which are not working. I've fixed a few of them, but there are also a few more that need fixing. I'll continue working on them tomorrow.

Edit2: The broken hooks have been fixed. The regular client is now back in working order. LG is still out of commission and is expected to be fixed later tonight.

Edit from Todd:

Since this is a temporary patch we are aware there are certain users that will still be having issues. If you are still have issues feel free to leave a comment below in the following format.

Operating System: Windows 7

Java Version: Java 8

Issue I'm Having: When im run the bot, and the log in window blows up the runescape window shakes every 1sec and bot cant work with this.

What Script I'm trying to use: BEG Cooker.

Operating System: windows 10

Java Version: 8

Issue I'm Having: Banking doesn't work properly. the slide bar goes back to 1/4 of the upper part of the bank interface when the bank is closed and reopend.

What Script I'm trying to use: all, doesn't matter what script I use. even without script it's giving me this issue.

Just now, nyquil77 said:

@TRiLeZ @Todd I realize and appreciate that you guys are on top of this and will get it fixed and also the hard work you do. I was just wondering if VIP-E members will be compensated for the time that was missed? as I purchased VIP E and have not been able to bot since Thursday. 

Oh no you missed out on 80cents of botting time you poor thing!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

If you didn't a pea sized brain you would understand its not an issue of money, its how companies work when they have downtime, get off the forums if you're just gonna sit on here and reply making fun of genuine questions. Nobody here probably cares about 80 cents, thats besides the point.

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, nyquil77 said:

@TRiLeZ @Todd I realize and appreciate that you guys are on top of this and will get it fixed and also the hard work you do. I was just wondering if VIP-E members will be compensated for the time that was missed? as I purchased VIP E and have not been able to bot since Thursday. 

you need to account for downtime in your formula... and dude 3 days isn't that bad... it could have been a week or two with an update like this. They already have probably the best platform out there. if you're unhappy go to os... and youll come back within a day or two. guaranteed. You pay for what you get... and that's 10000000% true in botting my friend.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

I understand that 80 cents is petty, but why would you even make that response? As someone paying for this service you're losing power by taking this kind of stance against your own interest.

8 minutes ago, Kohwali said:

I understand that 80 cents is petty, but why would you even make that response? As someone paying for this service you're losing power by taking this kind of stance against your own interest.

let us seize the means of production, comrade!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sosaCx said:

@slimbrady does it affect botting whatsoever?

not if you minimize the window. some scripts apparently have been. but mine run fine for the most part on my script. believe it or not, in the past hr my flickering has settled down a whole lot.

• Like 1