TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_1 - Temporary Patch

1 minute ago, mik3 0wnag3 said:

I'm running the exshopper and every few worlds it seems to be having issues with the login credentials. There is nothing in the bot/client debug around the time that this is happening. It has happened on multiple accounts and only happens with the actual login screen

I've caught it making two mistakes:

1) it'll miss a number or letter on the username portion. Usually it's only 1 letter or number short and doesnt happen every time. Usually the bot will just delete it and re-enter it, but I've had it miss type and enter the wrong info and try to login with it.

2) I've seen it type the username and pass both in the username portion of the login screen. It then will delete and try to retype.

Without a debug I unfortunately don't have much I can say other than what I've witnessed it do.

try deleting hooks

• Like 1

Operating System: Windows 7

Java Version: 1.8.0_121

Issue I'm Having: Screen flickering, scripts not working.. I managed to get Tri AIO to work for a few seconds when I manually clicked the first action but then it stopped after that.

What Script I'm trying to use: aMiner v2, Tri AIO combat

1 hour ago, traumav2 said:

Are we going to get any compensation for all these flickering issues causing most scripts to not work?

now 3 wasted days of scripts I paid for that all dont work.

Lmfao this dude worried about $3 of his script subscription time.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, swagg said:

I'm not sure if I can be any help with this. But while babysitting USA's green drag killer, I noticed myself getting pked. After I died all flickering stopped completely.

edit: don't know why it ended up quoting swagg. I r noob

• [00:50:36] Exception in thread "Thread-36"
  • [00:50:36] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: No such child: 0
  • [00:50:36] at java.awt.Container.getComponent(Unknown Source)
  • [00:50:36] at obf.IL.Sl(vi:770)
  • [00:50:36] at obf.UL.run(vi:875)
  • [00:50:36] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [00:51:51] Stopped Threat Searching thread.

Edited by bananagod

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, traumav2 said:

Are we going to get any compensation for all these flickering issues causing most scripts to not work?

now 3 wasted days of scripts I paid for that all dont work.

Possibly, but the only compensation you'll get is a couple days extra VIP. Trilez is not responsible for the scripts you have active.

Especially when some people are running scripts that cost $100+ per two weeks, and then people like you complaining about missing out on 2 of their 30 days for a $5 script.

Do you hear the bot farmers asking to be reimbursed for all the GP that got missed over those consecutive days.

Can't wait for an update on Looking Glass, I don't use TriBot without it, the flickering doesn't sound too bad, at least they get to run their bots o.O

Edited by Beyond246
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Beyond246 said:

Possibly, but the only compensation you'll get is a couple days extra VIP. Trilez is not responsible for the scripts you have active.

Especially when some people are running scripts that cost $100+ per two weeks, and then people like you complaining about missing out on 2 out of their 30 days for a $5 script.

Do you hear the bot farmers asking to be reimbursed for all the GP that got missed over those consecutive days.

Can't wait for an update on Looking Glass, I don't use TriBot without it, the flickering doesn't sound too bad, at least they get to run their bots o.O

It's not really just flickering, it also auto focuses the client every second as well

• Like 2

Just now, Thijs said:

Im asking if it functions for everyone, as Trilez edited his post saying the normal client is up and running again.

its running.. but not yet flawless. I think (and i hope) they will first make Looking Glass running flawless and after that, the normal client.

Posted (edited)

Ok I had an interesting experience.

Opened the client, everything working fine for quite a while, noticed the red x cursor was missing.

Sat there manually doing some stuff, possibly an hour or more and then everything froze, my screen briefly flicked off, maybe five seconds or so, turned back on, the red x cursor was back under my mouse and the client started flickering.

I started in jdk1.8.0_131 running with a proxy, there was nothing in the logs anywhere near the time it happened

Dunno if any of this helps in any form

Edit: Oh yeah, everything works fine for me even though it flickers, shoulda mentioned that

Edited by Yaweh