TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_1 - Temporary Patch

Posted (edited)

so i start my bot which is a smithing one , and it runs while it's flickering and suddently it stops after 2 trips while i'm in Edgeville smithing cannonballs ? it just logs me off it used to run for like 4 hrs straight no problems now it runs for 12minutes maybe look into the issue trillz

ps: running it on MAC OSX if that helps anyhow

i will update as my script progresses.. since restart i'm at 5min runtime working well.

Edited by Rane12

21 minutes ago, llamasoup111 said:

Yeah script won't start, using aMinerV2. 

3 minutes ago, Rane12 said:

so i start my bot which is a smithing one , and it runs while it's flickering and suddently it stops after 2 trips while i'm in Edgeville smithing cannonballs ? it just logs me off it used to run for like 4 hrs straight no problems now it runs for 12minutes maybe look into the issue trillz

ps: running it on MAC OSX if that helps anyhow

i will update as my script progresses.. since restart i'm at 5min runtime working well.

Perfect examples of how not to report a problem with scripts or the client. No error details given whatsoever, and just in general very vague information that only does harm in that it dilutes meaningful posts with actual information.

1 minute ago, Naton said:

My client keeps saying loginbot started but continues to do nothing while I'm already logged in, making it so that no script can perform any actions because the loginbot takes control of the client

If I think I know what you mean... just do it manually. don't hook ur account to the client.

4 minutes ago, Enano25 said:

https://gyazo.com/809bf2bb6d476b10e55a74336f12b899

After deleting hooks, all accounts get stuck trying to click inventory when it's blinking in tutorial island.

After I click it manually all of tutorial island works fine.

Not gonna lie minimizing the screen even tho its flickering like crazy actually makes my bot run past 15minutes flawlessly so once Trillz fixes the flickering i believe no one will have any problems. But try minimizing it with the tutorial island scripts see if there is a change 

1 minute ago, Rane12 said:

Not gonna lie minimizing the screen even tho its flickering like crazy actually makes my bot run past 15minutes flawlessly so once Trillz fixes the flickering i believe no one will have any problems. But try minimizing it with the tutorial island scripts see if there is a change 

Called it! keep spreading the word! its a temporary Band-Aid while He reworks the flickering.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rane12 said:

Already tried, still gets stuck on trying to click the inventory. It actually just spam clicks the skill tab.

Just now, Enano25 said:

Already tried, still gets stuck on trying to click the inventory. It actually just spam clicks the skill tab.

This isn't an issue with tribot. The id interface for the blinking inventory tab changed with this update. I don't think the generic Tabs.open worked for this part on tutorial.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Enano25 said:

Deluxes right, checked my script code and it was the inventory tab, not the skilling one. The problem is that the scripts you're using are probably using hard-coded interface ID's to click the inventory tab, which would need to be updated as the inventory tab interface must of have been changed

As for actual tribot issues, I haven't spot any hook issues so far. Only noticed flickering, as well as auto refocus that I haven't seen anyone else write about. Open up a few clients and you will see them switch between them back and forth, at least on Windows 7. I'm assuming it's connected to the flicker issue.