TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_1 - Temporary Patch

Posted (edited)

Latest update is here:

21 hours ago, TRiLeZ said:

This release contains:

• Fixed the login bot for the Lava screen. Thanks go to Todd.
  • Added some additional cases for the login bot's message handling system.
  • Small improvement tot he World Hopper thanks to Todd.

Looking Glass has nearly been fixed, but we're still working on perfecting the fix to prevent potential problems experienced by users. A fix to the flickering issue will be released shortly after.

Edited by YoHoJo

anyone who is actually upset about the time taken so far ...

do you not grasp these guys are trying to compete against jagex codes? i'm sure tribot isn't poor but do you not atleast understand the difference in their budget vs jagex? like no shit it's ganna take many exhausting hours to compete w updates jagex puts out? jagex could have been working on their latest update for months and months and had an entire team of coders to develop it and just dropped the bomb and tribot out of nowhere....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LilAnge said:

Just came back to using tribot after a year break and its unfortunate that it happens to fall right as a major visual snag occurs, oh well just my luck, keep up the hard work TBers and hope this to be resolved soon.

Yep it's always the way! I thought I would post this as you've been a way for a year: be careful botting it has got even harder now!

1 hour ago, coran said:

Does LG entirely not work for people? I thought there was an update that fixed the Login aspect, but if I run the bot my account never logs in (unsure if I'm simply misuing LG though am a noobie at this).

pretty sure you are misusing looking glass because if I try to use lg i just get a black screen. Trilez said it will be fixed soon so hopefully everything will be back to normal within the next week.

54 minutes ago, coran said:

Oh me too. I assumed that was normal lol, first time using LG. Thought it does everything on the client you have open? Or does it reflect it onto that black screen when it normally works.

New post apparently looking glass is working again, i havent checked yet but yeh the black screen would be the same as osbuddy 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Cypher said:

Yep it's always the way! I thought I would post this as you've been a way for a year: be careful botting it has got even harder now!

Thank you for the warning. I only use the Zulrah Helper which is 0% ban rate as its 100% human interaction, need to make them mills!

Edited by LilAnge
Horrendous spelling at 7am