TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_1 - Temporary Patch

3 minutes ago, i mark u die said:

id honestly recovered the Dev, a voice note of a fart, cause they get paid wayyyyyy alot...... for them to be this lazy. and honestly i dont give a fuck if its a long as code to do, you get WELL paid for being there otherwise step down let some one take your place.

english pls

• Like 2

He does have a little bit of a point. So dont' nag on the guy too bad even if his "English" isn't the best. If you charge a premium, it is a responsibility to fix it in a timely manner and that is a bottom line. Doesn't matter how you slice n' dice it. Also, this is one of the only ones still experiencing major problems. Im not complaining because im able to baby-sit bot still to an extent, but this certainly has gone on a little longer than expected. The admins should ask for help at this point imo to maybe speed it up a bit. It wouldn't break their pockets honestly. 

• Like 6

Banning the idiots that are paying them would decrease profits. The client still works for certain scripts. I'm using USA fighter just fine, even with constant flickering. People need to trial and error the free scripts until the kinks are worked out, and stop complaining. It does no good. I know I " dont know what im talking about." - For the condescending loser that I'm sure will attack my post.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Process said:

The admins should ask for help at this point imo to maybe speed it up a bit. It wouldn't break their pockets honestly. 

I don't think it's a question of money but rather who they would want to reveal their source code to. Definitely can't have some randoms getting their hands on that kind of information. Yeah it's taken longer than all the others, but the programs that need debugged/rewriting are different. No excuses for them, but it's probably a way bigger project than any of us hicks on here can realize.

Absolutely aware of that situation as well. I did talk about this with someone about a week ago and they brought that exact point up.. What im saying and or suggesting is actually hire a coder outside of the runescape platform to come look at it. Not some "kid"  20 something...or someone involved in the rs community/botting community in general..  Maybe the reason being its taking longer is because Tribot is more advanced. I know that. Ive used pretty much every platform. out of the non-private botting clients, Tribot is superior. By far. The pricing suggests it too... which isn't necessarily good, but when things happen like this, that's why the community gets stirred. they cant figure out why it takes tribot 2 weeks to come back up, and osbot 2 days. Like you said, 2 wayyyyy different clients. Again... more advanced.... maybe more help should be looked into. Im not downing the Admins at all. Their work is great. But when stuff breaks, its always better to have an outside source check your work and locate mistakes, and talk about things. And that's in anything you do, you know?

3 minutes ago, Prankxter said:

I don't think it's a question of money but rather who they would want to reveal their source code to. Definitely can't have some randoms getting their hands on that kind of information. Yeah it's taken longer than all the others, but the programs that need debugged/rewriting are different. No excuses for them, but it's probably a way bigger project than any of us hicks on here can realize.

13 minutes ago, The Process said:

Im not downing the Admins at all. Their work is great. But when stuff breaks, its always better to have an outside source check your work and locate mistakes, and talk about things. And that's in anything you do, you know?

lol...Stuff breaks because jagex changes how the system works. This isn't like some basic shit where you are just applying some api and it works. Everything is reverse engineered and bringing in some random ass outsider isn't going to do shit especially if they have 0 clue about reversing.

• Like 2

The flickering is SO bad it totally destroys the ability to bot. It messes up the mouse movements, and it's probably extremely detectable considering the mouse is jumping side to side. It hasn't worked for so long. I'm so dissappointed because I literally just bought VIP E and became member right when tribot stopped working. So I've wasted all that money. I hope you guys can fix it soon. Thanks.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, we trippy mane said:

The flickering is SO bad it totally destroys the ability to bot. It messes up the mouse movements, and it's probably extremely detectable considering the mouse is jumping side to side. It hasn't worked for so long. I'm so dissappointed because I literally just bought VIP E and became member right when tribot stopped working. So I've wasted all that money. I hope you guys can fix it soon. Thanks.

if you scroll up you can read that they will compensate the down time. If you know a way to fix it faster, forward the code to the admin's, if you don't, sit back and let them do their work. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Butta

6 minutes ago, ilikepie124 said:

Operating System: Win 10

Java Version: jdk1.8.0_131

Issue I'm Having: Flickering every 2 -3 seconds making botting impossible

What Script I'm trying to use: USA Tab Maker (just purchased lol)

I've actually been using that bot flawlessly with a demon butler.  Getting 1050 tabs an hour.

16 hours ago, flowdab said:

If I owned this site, I'd ban all the idiots that talk like that. 

If you owned this site, it wouldn't have been very profitable. For you to think that a free market adapts to the comfort of the developers is really retarded. Criticism is well in order if you're unhappy with the service you're receiving. It's paid after all.

If another party happens to offer a better service, our criticism serves as a reality check. Get your head out of your ass and be real, there's nothing wrong with using the competition as a benchmark.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Butta said:

if you scroll up you can read that they will compensate the down time. If you know a way to fix it faster, forward the code to the admin's, if you don't, sit back and let them do their work. 

giphy.gif

How will I get compensated for the multiple runescape memberships I had to pay for? huh? huh? And the premium scripts? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, we trippy mane said:

How will I get compensated for the multiple runescape memberships I had to pay for? huh? huh? And the premium scripts? 

tbh i hope they don't compensate and raise the vip price to 50$/month

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sebbas said:

Mine still flickers on LG and normal.

Operating System: Windows

Java Version: jre1.8.0_131

Issue I'm Having: Flickering and when it flickers goes to top

What Script I'm trying to use: Dicerp

Does LG work? Not for me.. Tell me how? Or do i just not understand your post?