TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_1 - Temporary Patch

2 minutes ago, Todd said:

Nothing yet, it's only been 1 hour. If it does happen today I predict it will happen tonight when our Systems person comes online.

This is hilarious. So many people working, yet so little progress. Am I in China by any chance?

4 minutes ago, Todd said:

Nothing yet, it's only been 1 hour. If it does happen today I predict it will happen tonight when our Systems person comes online.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

1 minute ago, HT BaaFly said:

This is hilarious. So many people working, yet so little progress. Am I in China by any chance?

Sorry. You should use your personal bot in the meantime. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Todd said:

hi, i made an update above. we are working on it. we are not twiddling our thumbs. I don't know what you want from me lol.

edit: as I explained a bit ago it's a really complicated fix. A ton of LG has to be completely rewritten.
Also I've been giving daily updates, you're not left in the dark.

Rewritten.... Do you mean you guys are still de-obfuscating the game client?.... Or just making some adaptions in the reflection client?

1 minute ago, DutchGreen said:

Rewritten.... Do you mean you guys are still de-obfuscating the game client?.... Or just making some adaptions in the reflection client?

We had the client obfuscated and understood within an hour of the update.
You can see my comment a few pages back where I talk about how jagex is now literally destroying the canvas every few frames. This only affects our LG client

• Like 1

Just now, Pepsi Services said:

@Todd,

First of all I appreciate the fact you're giving updates.

But are you saying the flickering doesnt effect the client while not using LG? :/

No it does. There is an issue with the flickering, and more specifically a focus request causing mouse movement requests to get lost. 
Our priority atm.
1. Login Bot
2. Flickering and LG (this will be fixed as one)
3. Iron out any remaining issues.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepsi Services said:

@Todd,

First of all I appreciate the fact you're giving updates.

But are you saying the flickering doesnt effect the client while not using LG? :/

Seems to be that way. Might be some small hiccups with flickering & focus. 

People have been using scripts as complex as @Worthy's Zurlah slayer since the update without issue. 

He posted some progress reports yesterday on the script thread. 

Edited by YoHoJo

5 minutes ago, Todd said:

You can see my comment a few pages back where I talk about how jagex is now literally destroying the canvas every few frames. This only affects our LG client

This only effects your lg client? i'm using your regular tribot client i've just bought wyvern bot works fine but just wont loot nothing :'( and also i bought the air orb script and it just says plays up with 2 commands.... moving to obelisk then antiban then repeat... stays still confused lol, or is literally all of it down or is this something else? sorta annoyed cus paid for them yday had no use only have 2 weeks :/ thanks sorry im not being unpacient just a little feedback cheers.

Just now, alextehg said:

This only effects your lg client? i'm using your regular tribot client i've just bought wyvern bot works fine but just wont loot nothing :'( and also i bought the air orb script and it just says plays up with 2 commands.... moving to obelisk then antiban then repeat... stays still confused lol, or is literally all of it down or is this something else? sorta annoyed cus paid for them yday had no use only have 2 weeks :/ thanks sorry im not being unpacient just a little feedback cheers.

See this is why I generally avoid technical updates because it confuses people.

See my post 2 up where I talk about mouse movements and flickering

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Todd said:

Tyvm for the quick response, my bad.

Just now, alextehg said:

I recommend trying out the free trial of premium scripts before purchasing. 

If you have script specific issues, post a detailed bug report on the script's thread, and the developer should help you out. 

4 minutes ago, Todd said:

No it does. There is an issue with the flickering, and more specifically a focus request causing mouse movement requests to get lost. 
Our priority atm.
1. Login Bot

Roger I gotcha cheers any chance do you know if I can get more days on the scripts i paid for due to downtime and I can revoke my negative feedback I gave them I've obviously got confused and just thought the scripts didn't work

Thanks for explaining in a kind manor, I asked earlier and I get flamed 24/7 on here lol

51 minutes ago, Todd said:

See this is why I generally avoid technical updates because it confuses people.

See my post 2 up where I talk about mouse movements and flickering

Can you compensate us on the time lost on specific scripts? There's people who won't bot without LG and it's kind of annoying and unfair that some scripts run out because I cant use them without LG.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, alextehg said:

anyone explain to me what LG is and how much if the scripts I bought work on it I'll buy it right now!!!!

LG = looking glass, whereas you use osbuddy to bot instead of a bot client; it's free to all VIP+ users and some say it has a lower banrate, but it doesn't work right now.

5 minutes ago, jaydn1234 said:

No scripts are working for me atm, whats going on?

Most hooks are broken and probably nothing will work till it's fixed, but the update earlier said login bot will be fixed soon though once that gets going the normal client will probably work with flickering screen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Todd said:

Sorry I missed the update yesterday. we fixed the login issue. We were gonna push it up with the rest of the changes but they just took too long yesterday. I'm gonna see about getting the login fix pushed for today.

-Rabbit hop

Please buddy, appreciate all the hard work. Just only care about the log in bug

2 hours ago, Todd said:

Our priority atm.
1. Login Bot

Thanks for the information! Glad to see you're keeping us informed even it's just a little. :)

id honestly recovered the Dev, a voice note of a fart, cause they get paid wayyyyyy alot...... for them to be this lazy. and honestly i dont give a fuck if its a long as code to do, you get WELL paid for being there otherwise step down let some one take your place.

• Like 1