Jump to content
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_1 - Temporary Patch

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, OnAxis said:

explain to me how exactly it is fine to not provide updates to LG + not being able to bot while you have time-sensitive subscriptions like VIPe and scripts that are monthy is fine? seriously, it's been a week now without a fucking word and this is annoying. if you think its acceptable get the fuck out, we pay for something and we dont get it.

LG is a beta feature and should not be depended on to be updated right away. Due to the nature of how it is coded, I imagine it takes quite a bit of work to fix anything that breaks or is new. I've had 0 issues running the normal client besides the flickering which doesn't actually really affect anything for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OnAxis said:

explain to me how exactly it is fine to not provide updates to LG + not being able to bot while you have time-sensitive subscriptions like VIPe and scripts that are monthy is fine? seriously, it's been a week now without a fucking word and this is annoying. if you think its acceptable get the fuck out, we pay for something and we dont get it.

And now think about ppl that run bot farms. Monthly script subscriptions, VPS, Proxies etc. Costing me a F ton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, idkfa said:

And now think about ppl that run bot farms. Monthly script subscriptions, VPS, Proxies etc. Costing me a F ton.

Ppl that run bot farms figure out how to work around issues so that they can still make money. My farm is running and has been running since the client was patched on Saturday of last week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Ppl that run bot farms figure out how to work around issues so that they can still make money. My farm is running and has been running since the client was patched on Saturday of last week.

feelsbadman i need to learn scripting should i start now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

LG is a beta feature and should not be depended on to be updated right away. Due to the nature of how it is coded, I imagine it takes quite a bit of work to fix anything that breaks or is new. I've had 0 issues running the normal client besides the flickering which doesn't actually really affect anything for me.

LG is long gone from being a "beta feature" the beta feature stamp is just to allow trilez and his excuses with this slow ass updating

 

seriously... i don't understand how people fucking back trilez up. we pay for VIP-E, time-sensetive script subscriptions, and we have a week of downtime. This shit gotta stop.

 

also other providers have fixed their variation of "looking glass" so its doable

Edited by OnAxis
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OnAxis said:

LG is long gone from being a "beta feature" the beta feature stamp is just to allow trilez and his excuses with this slow ass updating

 

seriously... i don't understand how people fucking back trilez up. we pay for VIP-E, time-sensetive script subscriptions, and we have a week of downtime. This shit gotta stop.

 

also other providers have fixed their variation of "looking glass" so its doable

What other bots have LG? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't it be efficent to hire one or two tech-guys until it gets fixed? Doesn't have to be $2000-a-day top-tier hackers 

From what the devs have said so far, it looks like there are a lot of coding needed to get around the client painting and shit, and it seems like 2 guys are carrying all this work on their own

What could possibly stop them from getting help? They don't want people to see the secrets in the code? Is it because of lack of money? Laws and justice?

If I was in charge of this, I woulda hired at least a few guys immediately just to get all the shit back up again as fast as possible, make the customers happy even though it may hurt the economy a little bit :P 

 

 

 

Edited by Kazzie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OnAxis said:

explain to me how exactly it is fine to not provide updates to LG + not being able to bot while you have time-sensitive subscriptions like VIPe and scripts that are monthy is fine? seriously, it's been a week now without a fucking word and this is annoying. if you think its acceptable get the fuck out, we pay for something and we dont get it.

I never said it was ok. I said sweaty ass nerds like yourself bitching every hour accomplishes nothing to get it done faster; quite the opposite, I'm sure if TRilez was on the forum (which the original post I addressed said he hasn't been on the forum in 6 days, thankfully) he'd see little pieces of shit like you and all these other idiots constantly defaming his brand and just want to give up entirely. Just to reiterate to your peanut sized little bitch boy brain, I don't think it's ok, but it's also not ok to do what you're doing. Autism intensifies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 minutes ago, Prankxter said:

I never said it was ok. I said sweaty ass nerds like yourself bitching every hour accomplishes nothing to get it done faster; quite the opposite, I'm sure if TRilez was on the forum (which the original post I addressed said he hasn't been on the forum in 6 days, thankfully) he'd see little pieces of shit like you and all these other idiots constantly defaming his brand and just want to give up entirely. Just to reiterate to your peanut sized little bitch boy brain, I don't think it's ok, but it's also not ok to do what you're doing. Autism intensifies.

keep kissing ass lol see where it gets you

 

 

 

maybe a personal letter from trilez or some shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately kissing ass gets you no additional perks here at TRiBot, nor lowers your ban rate. 

These people are just being patient and practical.

Apologies for the downtime, but that's the nature of this industry sometimes.

TRiLeZ's activity on the forums ≠ TRiLeZ's time spent on development 

VIPs will be extended, and great care is being taken to make sure the patch is functional and safe.

Edited by YoHoJo
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I missed the update yesterday. we fixed the login issue. We were gonna push it up with the rest of the changes but they just took too long yesterday. I'm gonna see about getting the login fix pushed for today.

-Rabbit hop

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Todd said:

Sorry I missed the update yesterday. we fixed the login issue. We were gonna push it up with the rest of the changes but they just took too long yesterday. I'm gonna see about getting the login fix pushed for today.

-Rabbit hop

is LG fixed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean I'll be the first person to be patient and wait for an update, but I've been out of the game for more than a week now due to LG downtime, tbh the bot by itself without it is asking to get banned as of a while ago. When are we to expect this? I check at least once a day to see if we're back and all I see are people clueless. Whats up @Todd @TriLeZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ace_001 said:

I mean I'll be the first person to be patient and wait for an update, but I've been out of the game for more than a week now due to LG downtime, tbh the bot by itself without it is asking to get banned as of a while ago. When are we to expect this? I check at least once a day to see if we're back and all I see are people clueless. Whats up @Todd @TriLeZ

hi, i made an update above. we are working on it. we are not twiddling our thumbs. I don't know what you want from me lol.

 

edit: as I explained a bit ago it's a really complicated fix. A ton of LG has to be completely rewritten.
Also I've been giving daily updates, you're not left in the dark.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, l6bus tank said:

Any news about that? It would probably be a smaller update and many people will benefit a lot from it.

Nothing yet, it's only been 1 hour. If it does happen today I predict it will happen tonight when our Systems person comes online.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • This release will:

      Add LG support for Runelite


      Fix NPCChat issues


      Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)


      Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate


      Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys


      Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode


      Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel


      Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements


      Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 32 replies
    • This update will:

      Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)


      Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)


      Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)


      Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 12 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)


      Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      LG support for RuneLite


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 16 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)


      Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)


      Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)


      Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)


      Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 29 replies
    • This update will:

      Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism


      Fix small Login API bug


      Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes


      Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel


      Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)


      Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )


      Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )


      Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )


      Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )



      Upcoming updates:

      Break handler bug fix


      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 38 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×