TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_1 - Temporary Patch

8 minutes ago, OnAxis said:

explain to me how exactly it is fine to not provide updates to LG + not being able to bot while you have time-sensitive subscriptions like VIPe and scripts that are monthy is fine? seriously, it's been a week now without a fucking word and this is annoying. if you think its acceptable get the fuck out, we pay for something and we dont get it.

LG is a beta feature and should not be depended on to be updated right away. Due to the nature of how it is coded, I imagine it takes quite a bit of work to fix anything that breaks or is new. I've had 0 issues running the normal client besides the flickering which doesn't actually really affect anything for me.

9 minutes ago, OnAxis said:

explain to me how exactly it is fine to not provide updates to LG + not being able to bot while you have time-sensitive subscriptions like VIPe and scripts that are monthy is fine? seriously, it's been a week now without a fucking word and this is annoying. if you think its acceptable get the fuck out, we pay for something and we dont get it.

And now think about ppl that run bot farms. Monthly script subscriptions, VPS, Proxies etc. Costing me a F ton.

11 minutes ago, idkfa said:

And now think about ppl that run bot farms. Monthly script subscriptions, VPS, Proxies etc. Costing me a F ton.

Ppl that run bot farms figure out how to work around issues so that they can still make money. My farm is running and has been running since the client was patched on Saturday of last week.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Ppl that run bot farms figure out how to work around issues so that they can still make money. My farm is running and has been running since the client was patched on Saturday of last week.

feelsbadman i need to learn scripting should i start now?

15 hours ago, we trippy mane said:

When the bot flickers, it screws up the movement of the mouse. It's probably very detectable when the screen flickers back and forth. Normal Client is NOT working. The flickering goes on nonstop

I think it is detectable I had three/five bots banned after the next day. 

13 minutes ago, OriginalSlumdog said:

I think it is detectable I had three/five bots banned after the next day. 

I doubt it's any more detectable than botting normally. In fact it more than likely reduces ban rates as it breaks typical patterns.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

LG is a beta feature and should not be depended on to be updated right away. Due to the nature of how it is coded, I imagine it takes quite a bit of work to fix anything that breaks or is new. I've had 0 issues running the normal client besides the flickering which doesn't actually really affect anything for me.

LG is long gone from being a "beta feature" the beta feature stamp is just to allow trilez and his excuses with this slow ass updating

seriously... i don't understand how people fucking back trilez up. we pay for VIP-E, time-sensetive script subscriptions, and we have a week of downtime. This shit gotta stop.

also other providers have fixed their variation of "looking glass" so its doable

Edited by OnAxis
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, OnAxis said:

LG is long gone from being a "beta feature" the beta feature stamp is just to allow trilez and his excuses with this slow ass updating

seriously... i don't understand how people fucking back trilez up. we pay for VIP-E, time-sensetive script subscriptions, and we have a week of downtime. This shit gotta stop.

also other providers have fixed their variation of "looking glass" so its doable

What other bots have LG? 

Posted (edited)

Wouldn't it be efficent to hire one or two tech-guys until it gets fixed? Doesn't have to be $2000-a-day top-tier hackers 

From what the devs have said so far, it looks like there are a lot of coding needed to get around the client painting and shit, and it seems like 2 guys are carrying all this work on their own

What could possibly stop them from getting help? They don't want people to see the secrets in the code? Is it because of lack of money? Laws and justice?

If I was in charge of this, I woulda hired at least a few guys immediately just to get all the shit back up again as fast as possible, make the customers happy even though it may hurt the economy a little bit :P 

Edited by Kazzie

1 hour ago, OnAxis said:

I never said it was ok. I said sweaty ass nerds like yourself bitching every hour accomplishes nothing to get it done faster; quite the opposite, I'm sure if TRilez was on the forum (which the original post I addressed said he hasn't been on the forum in 6 days, thankfully) he'd see little pieces of shit like you and all these other idiots constantly defaming his brand and just want to give up entirely. Just to reiterate to your peanut sized little bitch boy brain, I don't think it's ok, but it's also not ok to do what you're doing. Autism intensifies.

21 minutes ago, Prankxter said:

I never said it was ok. I said sweaty ass nerds like yourself bitching every hour accomplishes nothing to get it done faster; quite the opposite, I'm sure if TRilez was on the forum (which the original post I addressed said he hasn't been on the forum in 6 days, thankfully) he'd see little pieces of shit like you and all these other idiots constantly defaming his brand and just want to give up entirely. Just to reiterate to your peanut sized little bitch boy brain, I don't think it's ok, but it's also not ok to do what you're doing. Autism intensifies.

keep kissing ass lol see where it gets you

maybe a personal letter from trilez or some shit

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately kissing ass gets you no additional perks here at TRiBot, nor lowers your ban rate. 

These people are just being patient and practical.

Apologies for the downtime, but that's the nature of this industry sometimes.

TRiLeZ's activity on the forums ≠ TRiLeZ's time spent on development 

VIPs will be extended, and great care is being taken to make sure the patch is functional and safe.

Edited by YoHoJo
  • Like 4

Sorry I missed the update yesterday. we fixed the login issue. We were gonna push it up with the rest of the changes but they just took too long yesterday. I'm gonna see about getting the login fix pushed for today.

-Rabbit hop

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Todd said:

Sorry I missed the update yesterday. we fixed the login issue. We were gonna push it up with the rest of the changes but they just took too long yesterday. I'm gonna see about getting the login fix pushed for today.

-Rabbit hop

is LG fixed?

I mean I'll be the first person to be patient and wait for an update, but I've been out of the game for more than a week now due to LG downtime, tbh the bot by itself without it is asking to get banned as of a while ago. When are we to expect this? I check at least once a day to see if we're back and all I see are people clueless. Whats up @Todd @TriLeZ

15 minutes ago, ace_001 said:

I mean I'll be the first person to be patient and wait for an update, but I've been out of the game for more than a week now due to LG downtime, tbh the bot by itself without it is asking to get banned as of a while ago. When are we to expect this? I check at least once a day to see if we're back and all I see are people clueless. Whats up @Todd @TriLeZ

hi, i made an update above. we are working on it. we are not twiddling our thumbs. I don't know what you want from me lol.

edit: as I explained a bit ago it's a really complicated fix. A ton of LG has to be completely rewritten.
Also I've been giving daily updates, you're not left in the dark.

• Like 1

Just now, l6bus tank said:

Any news about that? It would probably be a smaller update and many people will benefit a lot from it.

Nothing yet, it's only been 1 hour. If it does happen today I predict it will happen tonight when our Systems person comes online.

• Like 1