TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_1 - Temporary Patch

The latest update seemed to have not broken any hooks from a quick glance, but Jagex has changed the way the graphics are produced which broke some major areas of the client.

I've implemented a temporary patch for the non-LG client. The game may flicker every once in a while, but it should work just fine.

I'm still working on fixing LG.

Since TRiBot is a pure reflection client, we face more obstacles than other injection-based bots. LG should have a patch released within the next few hours. The regular client should have a permanent fix released in the next week or two, but this permanent fix will really only fix the flickering issue.

Edit: It turns out there have been multiple hooks which are not working. I've fixed a few of them, but there are also a few more that need fixing. I'll continue working on them tomorrow.

Edit2: The broken hooks have been fixed. The regular client is now back in working order. LG is still out of commission and is expected to be fixed later tonight.

Edit from Todd:

Since this is a temporary patch we are aware there are certain users that will still be having issues. If you are still have issues feel free to leave a comment below in the following format.

Operating System:

Java Version:

Issue I'm Having:

What Script I'm trying to use:

• Like 15

Nice, good job. Client breaking doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it requires very immediate attention because the game is literally unplayable. Can't believe Jagex broke literally all the clients including OSbuddy lol

• Like 1

Hey Everyone we are aware there are still issues, this is a temporary patch!

Feel free to leave a comment below with the following format:

Operating System:

Java Version:

Issue I'm Having:

2 minutes ago, leoshiro said:

stuck on clicking the tiles on multiple other scripts ( couldn't edit my comment )

i also get this flashy screen where it sometimes turns black for a miliscecond 

Same issues here, the right click menu and flashing screen seems to be the main issues.

Operating System: Windows 10

Java Version: 1.8.0_121

Issue I'm Having: Scripts will right click but fail to select options

What Script I'm trying to use: Exshopper to give an example, but seems to be a client issue since other scripts do the same when coded to simple right click an object then select an option. 

Posted (edited)

Operating System:
W10 64 bit

Java Version:
1.8.0_131

Issue I'm Having:
Flickering screen badly

Druids AIO fletcher.
i started up the script at GE, i clicked ACB2, cut & string [magic logs] & Mouse speed: 108
i had the knife and logs in inv already.
the script successfully clicked the knife onto the magic logs but when it tried to click the magic longbow option, it just relapsed and clicked the knife on the log again [ unable to click the magic longbow option]

Edited by xelm