Fluffee

Fluffee's Server Setup 2.0 [BETA]

Fluffee's Server Setup 2.0 [BETA]

As some of you may know, I released an automated server setup script a little over a year ago. Albeit that script worked well, I was never fully satisfied with it, as I found it to be kind of messy to use. As a result, I rewrote the script, and restructured it, to add more, and stronger support for the different versions of Debian, the different versions of CentOS and the different versions of Ubuntu. However, with so many different Operating Systems being supported, and many different server providers having different setups, it's hard for me to test every possible scenario on my own. Which is why I've been privately handing this script out, and am now publicly looking for help.

What does the script do?
Similar to my previous setup script, this script changes the SSH port and creates a new user for connecting and using the server and disables root SSH connections; it installs the latest version of TightVNC Server (1.3.10) and sets that up with the desired port and password. It installs JDK 102 (32 or 64 bit depending on the OS), and installs TRiBot and OSBuddy and sets up the appropriate .jar file associations.

What operating systems does it support?
- CentOS (6.x and 7.x) (32 and 64 bit)
- Debian (7.x and 8.x) (32 and 64 bit)
- Ubuntu (12.x, 14.x and 16.x) (32 and 64 bit)

Does it work?

As far as I know, yes it does in fact work, and it works well if I might add. However, given that I can't test every possible setup, there is the potential for differences and issues, which is why I need help.

I want to beta test, how can I help?
The next time you setup a server, or if you just want to reinstall your old one, use this new script and let me know if you encounter any issues or things that you think are missing. Ideally, after you answer the questions the script prompts you for, you shouldn't have to touch the keyboard again. Therefore, if during installation the script prompts you for any kind of input that isn't the first few questions, please let me know as this is probably not supposed to happen. Also, if things don't work, like TRiBot doesn't open, there's no internet browser, LG won't hook, etc. make me aware of those issues as well, so I can try and fix them!

I've found a bug, what do you need from me?

A few things, I'll need the operating system and bit type and a description of the bug. I may ask you for SSH access to the server, as well as ask you to reinstall the server a few times, while I attempt to troubleshoot the issue. The issues may only arise on your server, so I might not be able to recreate the issue on my end, as my hosting provider may have a different server setup than your's. I've added in a bug report format below which would be the best way to report a bug, but simply shooting me a PM or messaging me on Skype also work, assuming you're willing to allow me to troubleshoot.

What operating system are you running?

What bit type (32 or 64) is your operating system?

What is the issue you're having?

Can you provide screenshots of the issue? If so, please link.

What is your preferred method of contact?

Any other comments about the issue itself.

How do I run the script?

Login as root to a fresh VPS/dedi running one of the supported operating systems. From there run the commands listed below and follow the onscreen instructions. For those who would like to see the script's code, it can be found on my github here. The commands to run are as follows:

wget --no-check-cert https://bitbucket.org/Fluffee/fluffees-server-setup/raw/master/fluffees-server-setup.sh && chmod +x fluffees-server-setup.sh && ./fluffees-server-setup.sh -v

Version History

v2.2.3 - Updated Debian JDK installs to use the Webupd8 repo, as my mirrors kept dying. Also removed the verbose flag, as the non verbose version looks nice while installing

v2.1.0 - Removed TightVNC 1.3.10 and replaced with TigerVNC. TigerVNC is actively updated and allows for changing resolutions on the fly

v2.0.1 - Updated all Java download links to an external host, as Oracle changed the archive downloads.

v2.0.0 - Initial release.

Edited by Fluffee
Updates
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 3

Unsure who still monitors this thread, other than me, but I've been checking the install scripts to ensure they're functioning correctly. So far, I've checked CentOS 6 and Debian 7, currently checking Debian 8 and CentOS 7.

Also, decided to start lightening the install scripts to reduce OS footprint on the server. All Debian 7 installs will consume 100MB of RAM or less, after the install completes. You may need to reboot the server immediately after the install for full effect, this will be done automatically in the future.

• Like 3

• Similar Content

• By Worthy
      Welcome to Worthy Scripts
      |w| Zulrah Slayer
      Features
      V2 HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES (this script has been fully rewritten) Automatic Grand Exchange restocking!  - When out of supplies, the bot can  decant potions sell loot buy supplies using the resource tracker, the bot automatically calculates how many supplies it needs essentially with enough GP you can run the bot forever! just mule off the extra $ Resizeable mode!
      This is one of the most human-like antibans any botting client can offer. LG Compatible The script now functions smoothly with TRiBot's beta feature Looking Glass Unlimited multi-kill performance The bot will determine if it has enough supplies to start another Zulrah battle after killing the boss the previous time. It can continue doing this until it runs out of food, allowing a single, double, triple, or quad+ kill. Dynamically prioritized combat framework Zulrah fight very CPU efficient! Travel method support update Zul-Andra teleport scrolls Charter Travel Camelot port [via Camelot teleports] Catherby port [via Catherby port lunar teleport] Khazard port [via Khazard port lunar teleport] Fairy Ring Network Fairy ring via Varrock Teleport Fairy ring via Quest Cape Fairy ring via Ardougne Cloak Fairy ring via Salve Graveyard Teleport Fairy ring via slayer ring Fairy ring via House Teleport (mounted) Ornate pool support If so, the script will use castle wars bank instead Jewelry box support If so, the script will use a custom kill / bank loop (with no Ring of Dueling) Or use another player's house! Ability to input a list of names. There are so many customizeable options for every travel method I recommend checking out the documentation thread for a full detailed explanation if you are considering purchasing.
        Set range and magic sets  Also supports an optional mage only mode Swaps gear and prays efficiently Prayer flickering for JAD phases Calculates zulrah drop earnings Deathwalk - SAFE BOSS: never lose your items on death Recharges Trident of the Seas, Trident of the Swamp, Toxic Blowpipe, Serpentine Helm (all forms) Tracks arrow count, charge count, and ammo count for all special weapons Repairs barrows armor  Reorganizes inventory! Drags and drops items like a real player Supports serpentine helmets Supports cooked karambwans Supports special attacks Supports ring of suffering Supports prayer potions or super restores Supports stamina potions Supports summer pies for agility boost Supports imbued heart Supports random world hopping Supports new rigour and augury prayers Supports vengeance spell with optimal timing Ability to use rune pouch Requires Earth, Death, and Astral runes Picks up and banks the Zulrah pet Dodges melee phase attacks Sexy loot table. Analyze your drops! Hiscores system (below) Dynamic signatures (below) Automatic screenshot progress report system every hour
      Detailed session log dump. Keep track of exactly how all your bots do!
      ABC V2 Level 10  
      Official Discord Discussion
      http://discord.gg/yeCVsad

External Documentation Thread
      I have moved a large part of the documentation to an external thread which contains how to:
      Create an armor preset Decide what gear to wear Set up the GUI to be tailored to your RuneScape character Start the script correctly Other notable information If you are considering purchasing this script, read the documentation thread.

Proggies

More: http://imgur.com/a/HNaQZ
      Even more: http://imgur.com/a/lsh82

Requirements
      - 80 to 85+ range/magic (85+ magic necessary as it is the most important stat). If using LG, have at least 85 of both.
      - High defence and hp (>= 70 for barrows), HP recommend at least 75
      - 43+ prayer
      - Regicide, Underground pass, Biohazard, and Plague City required

Live Hiscores System
      V1 Hiscores (OLD) V2 Hiscores (CURRENT)
      Dynamic Signatures:
      Automatically load an image of your current stats, which updates as you bot!
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/ZulrahSlayerV2/sigs/USERNAME_HERE.png Just replace USERNAME_HERE with your TRiBot username (make sure it is all lowercase), and copy and paste it the image link itself into your signature here:
       (should be on the bottom right of your signature edit box).

Pricing
      The Casual Botter
      - 14.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 2 weeks
      - 24.99 CREDITS | 1 auth for 1 month

Gold Farmer's Discount
      - 79.99 CREDITS | 5 auths for 1 month
      - 134.99 CREDITS | 10 auths for 1 month
      - 174.99 CREDITS | 15 auths for 1 month
      - 224.99 CREDITS | 25 auths for 1 month
      - 299.99 CREDITS | 50 auths for 1 month
      Note: the number of auths designates the number of RS accounts you can run on this script at a given time.

Click below to purchase or for FREE TWO HOUR TRIAL:

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

Change Log: https://github.com/Trigoon/Sigma-Magic-Change-Log/blob/master/change_log
    • By NeuroGenix
      Post rewritten after rewritting and updating the code multiple times.
      So I decided to give writing my own GE API a go and this is what I've come up with so far, using Exchange#offer(name, price, quantity, buy) will do the following:
      If the GE is closed, it will open it and continue making the offer. If the price is set to -1 then it will use the buttons to increase or decrease the price, depending on whether it is a buy or sell offer, until it is at a price that will buy/sell instantly. Otherwise it will use the custom input button to set the price. It will set the quantity using the 1/10/100/1000 buttons. I plan on updating this to randomise between using them and the custom input method shortly. Edit* I hadn't even remembered implementing this until I saw it do it whilst testing the method, and it was beautiful, but if it goes over the buy quantity accidently, in the example I saw it was clicking +100 and clicked it again too fast so instead of stopping before its target of 875 it got to 900, it will then use the custom amount interface to input 875, beautiful. It will prioritise buy offers over sell offers so that if there isn't an empty slot available, or any items to collect, then it will cancel a sell offer, collect it and continue now it has a free slot. If there isn't a free slot available and we are trying to sell something it will return true, this is so that in my scripts it will remove the item from a toSell HashMap and put it back into the bank to sell later because it has bought the items it needs to continue botting. If it is instead trying to buy something and there are no empty slots or sell offers to cancel then it will wait for something to buy and continue once it can collect something and therefore has an empty slot. Update* It will now search for the item 1-3 words at a time checking the first 9 results each time and will choose the item as soon as it is visible as a human would. I might update this so that it randomises more, sometimes entering the whole first word of an items name straight away, because I sometimes do that, most of the time though I enter as few characters as I need to, I think, thoughts? Let me know what you think, the code is probably disgusting to look at for some of you but for others just starting out like me it could be a valuable learning tool, for how not to code All feedback and constructive criticism appreciated.
      Exchange Class
      GEInterfaces Class
      GEConditions Class
      InfoHelper Class
      Thank you to everyone that has read this far, it is appreciated
      Rewritten, if you have read again, even more appreciation!
    • By TRiLeZ
      Please give a warm welcome to our new administrator, @Fluffee . He is our new and official customer support lead.
      Over the past 6 months, Fluffee has done an excellent job with helping customers and answering all FreshDesk tickets in a professional and timely manner.
      With this new position, Fluffee will be better able to help all of our loyal customers.
    • By Thebot13
      Originally Posted by TRiLeZ  So having something like this: Code: JarURLConnection clientConnection = ((JarURLConnection) getJarURL( world).openConnection()); clientConnection.addRequestProperty("Protocol", "HTTP/1.1"); clientConnection.addRequestProperty("Connection", "keep-alive"); clientConnection.addRequestProperty("Keep-Alive", "200"); clientConnection.addRequestProperty("Referrer", "-"); clientConnection.addRequestProperty("User-Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (" + System.getProperty("os.name") + " " + System.getProperty("os.version") + ") Java/" + System.getProperty("java.version")); classLoader = AppletClassLoader .newInstance(new URL[] { clientConnection.getJarFileURL() }); Would disguise a bot accessing the loader from the runescape website as a web browser, and it would be undetectable, right? unless jagex analyzes the content of your hdd/ram, which Mopar says they 'could' do.
      ^
      @TRiLeZ "The developer of OSB worked at Jagex"
      If Jagex is able to scan through your running tasks while using the official client, and unsafe to do so,  with their anti-tamper detection software if they worked together with the former employee of Jagex to make Osbuddy, (which I wouldn't doubt they made an agreement to share data privilege due to copyright issues) Wouldn't that allow them to do the same through Osbuddy to detect running tasks etc? even if it's hooked through the LG?

• By Thebot13
      I think I may have figured out a technique used by the software botwatch they may look at a new account since the new account is at an extremely low ranking of several 100,000 if you continuously train on that account including other methods it uses to detect it must go by ranks as the most primary method of finding and flagging new accounts that are being botted.

This also concerns mains that are botted let's say if you go over an increase of 80,000+ ranks in 24 hours. Then the botWatch system flags or account for a mod to look at. 

I suggest tracking you account closely on CrystalMathlabs and watch your ranking. I would suggest that you stay under the 30,000 rank increase in any given skill

**EDIT This is purely thought based, noone knows how the botwatch programme detects botters.
  • Our picks

• This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
        • Thanks
      • 22 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
      • 30 replies
    • This release includes:

More 3rd party libraries for script writers to use

Apache Commons Codec

Apache Commons Collections

Apache Commons Configuration

Apache Commons IO

Apache Commons Lang

Apache Commons Math

GSON

Guava

JFoenix

Hint arrow API

Game#getHintArrowX

Game#getHintArrowY

Fix player hooks including Player#getSkullIcon and Prayer#getPrayerIcon
        • Thanks
      • 49 replies
    • This update includes:

Fix broken hooks

Fix login bot for the message "No reply from login server. Please wait 1 minute and try again."

Fix bug relating to which bot tab is sent human input

General#randomLong bug fix involving negative numbers

Fix GE API

Please note: There are still some issues with the login bot due to a change in the game mechanisms handling the login screen. We're working on a fix and will upload it when ready.
        • Thanks
      • 37 replies
    • This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings