Ulsting

Would like Feedback on my Script

Greetings all,

I have just created my first script! I am making this post primarily to have other scripters give me feedback on my code in general. Specifically, I am looking for comments about my ABC2 implementation as well as my TRiBot API usage, and whether I could be doing things better with regards to either. But any advice is welcome.

One thing in particular I am not quite proud of is how I determined what is "open ground". I have looked at other firemaker scripts that I could find and they seemed to be doing it in much the same way. I tried to come up with a more elegant, robust, and all together decent solution but after a while I just wanted to get a working script and start getting feedback.

For those of you who aren't scripters and would just like to try the firemaker in order to help me bug test, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, it has NOT been tested very thoroughly nor am I at all an experienced scripter and as such, I can not speak as to how well I have implemented anti ban techniques.

That being said, if anyone would like to test my script and find bugs or behavior that should be changed, you are more than welcome to. Please include the client log along with your bug report, as I have made the script quite verbose intentionally, at least for now.

Firemaker.java

AntiBanExtenderUtil.java

Edited by Ulsting
  • Like 2