• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
michaelpwn

50-99 FM Total profit!

Hi fellow botters,

I am currently botting one of my accounts to 99 Firemaking using the Wintertodt. For anyone who's wondering what the total loot will look like, I am going to post a picture of my tab with all the loot that I get + the total amount of Wintertodt runs I have done to achieve 99 Firemaking.

My bot is running 24 hours a day without taking breaks and is not banned yet.

TOTAL WINTERTODT COUNT IS 623!

Edited by michaelpwn
  • Like 1

Array
18 hours ago, michaelpwn said:

Worth a try right? Profit would be enough to cover the bond. If it get's banned, YOLO

No, not worth a try, because as more accounts get banned Jagex will be collecting more data and so bans will happen faster and faster. Not everything is about a quick $5

Edited by Prankxter

57 minutes ago, Prankxter said:

No, not worth a try, because as more accounts get banned Jagex will be collecting more data and so bans will happen faster and faster. Not everything is about a quick $5

Oh please.. Made it to 99 within 3 days, account is still alive so I do not have to worry about anything. I really dgaf about anything you've just said. Go bitch somewhere else.

On 5/15/2017 at 6:32 AM, michaelpwn said:

Oh please.. Made it to 99 within 3 days, account is still alive so I do not have to worry about anything. I really dgaf about anything you've just said. Go bitch somewhere else.

I don't run this script so I don't mind if people like you suicide on it and run it into the ground. I shouldn't have even given that info out for everybody to read, but it is pretty basic logic. As for the life of your account, what do you think the purpose of a delayed ban is? How is me giving a little wisdom "bitching" lol. Your passive aggressive behavior really doesn't phase me, so go ahead and stop puffing out your ape chest and continue to go caveman on a new script that you're heightening the ban rates on. 

21 hours ago, Prankxter said:

I don't run this script so I don't mind if people like you suicide on it and run it into the ground. I shouldn't have even given that info out for everybody to read, but it is pretty basic logic. As for the life of your account, what do you think the purpose of a delayed ban is? How is me giving a little wisdom "bitching" lol. Your passive aggressive behavior really doesn't phase me, so go ahead and stop puffing out your ape chest and continue to go caveman on a new script that you're heightening the ban rates on. 

spongebob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Prankxter said:

What you said isnt proven. It is just speculation on your part. I could say that they are collecting data from spectating streamers and many youtubers to see their way of doing things and using that to analyze the most efficient way of doing something and if you differ from it then you are suspect to being a bot. But that is just what i think. (Which isnt true at all, both the speculation and it being my thoughts) I was just using it as an example. Unless you are a mod and talks to jmod all day about how they run things. no one knows exactly. I wouldnt be surprised if they kept the circle small and leave certain details hidden so not just anyone can just waltz in and get info and leave.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gosubear said:

What you said isnt proven. It is just speculation on your part. I could say that they are collecting data from spectating streamers and many youtubers to see their way of doing things and using that to analyze the most efficient way of doing something and if you differ from it then you are suspect to being a bot. But that is just what i think. (Which isnt true at all, both the speculation and it being my thoughts) I was just using it as an example. Unless you are a mod and talks to jmod all day about how they run things. no one knows exactly. I wouldnt be surprised if they kept the circle small and leave certain details hidden so not just anyone can just waltz in and get info and leave.

Only they've said and confirmed that you can get banned for changes in behavior on your account...so they're monitoring your behavior. Checkmate atheist.

9 hours ago, Prankxter said:

Only they've said and confirmed that you can get banned for changes in behavior on your account...so they're monitoring your behavior. Checkmate atheist.

They've also said the sky is red at night time when the moon isnt out, you just cant see it. Not everything people say is concrete evidence. I dont know if you've been lied to your whole life or what. I am not saying they dont . Lets just say this. How many people claim that Zulrah   slayer gave them a ban? in a couple of days? weeks? I had 1 account running it for months. Until i got greedy and ran it for 16 hours for 2 days. If they monitored the differences in behaviors  then why was i not banned through out those 3 months? And if they monitored for sudden changes. Then i  should be able to hack from the time the account is made till it is maxed with no legit game play because there would be no changes in my behavior . i can bot the same time (with variation) every day.

46 minutes ago, gosubear said:

They've also said the sky is red at night time when the moon isnt out, you just cant see it. Not everything people say is concrete evidence. I dont know if you've been lied to your whole life or what. I am not saying they dont . Lets just say this. How many people claim that Zulrah   slayer gave them a ban? in a couple of days? weeks? I had 1 account running it for months. Until i got greedy and ran it for 16 hours for 2 days. If they monitored the differences in behaviors  then why was i not banned through out those 3 months? And if they monitored for sudden changes. Then i  should be able to hack from the time the account is made till it is maxed with no legit game play because there would be no changes in my behavior . i can bot the same time (with variation) every day.

Jmods saying something I would take as pretty concrete and what they said about account behavior is on a RS forum post somewhere. You yourself just said you got banned after running a script for longer than you did normally...so are you still trying to argue with me while also giving evidence that what I say is true? Wtf lol.

28 minutes ago, Prankxter said:

Jmods saying something I would take as pretty concrete and what they said about account behavior is on a RS forum post somewhere. You yourself just said you got banned after running a script for longer than you did normally...so are you still trying to argue with me while also giving evidence that what I say is true? Wtf lol.

Before i scripted i played legit for 3 years. and going for months scripting everyday does show a variation on my everyday routine but how come it didnt happen until i had scripted more than i usually do? Which brings me to my last point in my paragraph saying what you are saying is that i can script my whole time playing and since there is no variation then i wouldnt get banned. Maybe jmods are making it seem like that and trying to trick the scripters/users. Until you can "view evidence" during your ban. Let me know because then it shows what exactly got you banned. Until then everything is a theory.

12 hours ago, Prankxter said:

Your reason of arguing is so unnecessary. Drop it and move on.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ELON
      DESCRIPTION:
      Progressive Training Smart Object Detector Smart FireMaking Pathing Easy To Use FX GUI  Save/Load Paint Fully Open Source Automatically Detects Nearest Supported Location Automatically Detects Nearest Bank To Nearest Supported Location Supported Locations:
      Grand Exchange North/South Varrock Seers Village EdgeVille Post Me If You Want A (Certain Area Supported)

How It Finds Your FireMaking Path/Starting FireMaking Tile:
      it creates A area from your nearest supported FireMaking location Tile
      which then each tile from the Area is added to a list and the list is then shuffled for
      better randomness/Anti-Ban then it checks if each tile in the left direction starting from
      the first Tile in the List has no objects if no objects are found it returns the Tile
      from the list as your starting FireMaking Tile.

Script Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3567
      Source Link: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
    • By Encoded
      Auto Wintertodt Pro subdues the Wintertodt located on Zeah for profitable firemaking experience.
      This is a dangerous activity. Do not bot with any items you are not willing to lose!
      Wintertodt Requirements:
      - 50+ Firemaking
      Recommended:
      - 21+ Woodcutting w/ Mithril axe if fletching
      - 41+ Woodcutting w/ Rune axe if not fletching
      Current Options:
      - Fletching
      -Hybrid (Fletch/Cut)
      - Lighting Brazier
      - Fixing Brazier
      - Idling at 500 Points
      Braziers Supported:
      - South West
      - South East
      Food Supported:
      - Any item with the "Eat" option, including cakes.
      - Wine
      - Saradomin brews if using item id or entering "Saradomin brew" as the food name. Requires 4 dose brews if entering name and not id.
      ABC2 ABCL 10
      Dragon axe special attack supported.
      Recommended amount of logs for 1-50 firemaking:
      - 135 normal
      - 324 oak
      - 891 willow OR 459 willow & 297 Maple Logs
      Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 7 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances. 2 credits for 14 days, 1 instance.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. 90 minute monthly trial; try it before you buy it!

Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

Usage Guidelines:
      Have roofs disabled and camera at max zoom.
      Food name must be the exact name when inputting it in the GUI.
      Must have all required items at script start:
      - Axe equipped or in inventory.
      - Tinderbox in inventory or Bruma Torch equipped or in inventory.
      - Knife in inventory (only if fletching).
      - Hammer in inventory (only if fixing brazier).
    • By Wastedbro
      Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list) Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop! Customer location support! Infernal Axe Support Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Profile System Save and Load custom Profiles! Script Arguments To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      One Month (15 instances) - $3.99 Three Month (15 instances) - $7.99 Six Month (15 instances) - $14.99       <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $11.99 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $8.99     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Castle Wars Teaks  WC Guild Willows Maples Yews Magics Redwoods  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run. Please note that this script exclusively uses DaxWalker for walking, and is subject to its limitations.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
      Overview:
      Start the script with one click. It will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.

~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
      ~ Supports all logs types
      ~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
      ~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
      ~ One-tick burning
      ~ Logs out when out of logs
      ~ ABC2 Antiban
      ~ Sleek paint
      ~ Lit AF 
      Supports 8 different locations:
      (The script will automatically detect the nearest location)
      ~ Varrock West
      ~ Varrock East
      ~ Grand Exchange North
      ~ Grand Exchange South
      ~ Falador East
      ~ Draynor Village
      ~ Duel Arena
      ~ Seers Village
      ~ More to come (Open to suggestions).
      Gallery:

Free repository link:

Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated  
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Firemaker (ABC2 Level 10)
      Welcome to Bbuu20's Fire Maker. This script features:
      Custom GUI to select what log/logs to use Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate Universal Firemaking and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, with whatever log/logs they want I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!

To Do:
      Add custom paint to display current log, xp/hr, etc...
      And anything else you may suggest!

Links:

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/firemaker
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3425

Screenshots:

• By evenlk
      Hello!
      I was wondering how much you gold farmers out there is getting each month, and how many bots you have? As I'm going to start gold mining myself, but wondered if there is any point in doing that in 2019. And what is the ban rate of your bots?
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3179

Very intuitive, simply start with steam staff  and supplies in your inventory/bank.  I've run this script for 50+ hours, it's flawless as far as I know.  It has redundancy after redundancy to protect your account.   It's free for now so people can help me prove it works well.   Post your progress pics!  I only did the four seed types because they're the most profitable and the grand exchange only has 8 slots...  I use 4 slots for buying seeds and 4 slots for selling saplings.  
      Requirements - 
      Steam staff, Lunar Diplomacy, 68 magic, and the farming level of the seeds you want to do. 
      Currently Supports-
      Mahogany, Maple, Papaya, and Willow.   
      Planned future support on a premium script for GE selling/buying and Magic trees.

Theoretically, you can start it anywhere with the supplies in your bank...  Recommended to start it with steam staff equipped and everything in your inventory, or everything in your bank, at the GE bank, with the bank screen open.   

Supports AFKing after a decent amount of time passes, random short pauses at realistic time points, and failure checks on every single loop to prevent infinitely doing something. It randomizes the order that it does the seeds   Designed for mains. I use it on my main and I don't intend on ever getting banned.  That being said, all botting has inherit risks.  Never bot on an account you can't afford to lose.

Post any suggestions, any problems, and most importantly: successful progress pics!

Progress pics:

• By Starfox
      Sigma Fletcher

Script Features

Anti-ban Compliance 2.0 Level 10
      Fletches all logs (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, or magic) into arrow shafts, shortbows, longbows, crossbow stocks, or shields
      Strings all shortbows and longbows (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, and magic)
      Makes all arrows (headless, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, amethyst, and broad)
      Makes all bolts (bronze, blurite, iron, silver, steel, mithril, adamant, runite, dragon, and broad)
      Makes all tipped bolts (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)
      Makes all darts (bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, and dragon)
      Cuts all gems into bolt tips (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)

GUI Preview

Cut, String, Make, or Chisel: Choose which style of training you want the script to use
      Materials: Choose the material you want the script to use to train with
      Finished Product: Choose the item you want the script to make with the material you have chosen

Progress Reports

• By Starfox
      Sigma Cooker Premium

Want to purchase Sigma Cooker with Old-school gp? You can buy repository credits from @erickho123 with Old-school gp HERE

Script Features
      Meat Cooking: Cooks all of your favorite meats at 6 different locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid)
      Wine Making: Makes wine at any bank (over 300k xp/hr)
      Task Based: Sigma Cooker runs on a robust task based framework
      Cooking Profiles: Sigma Cooker allows you to save your tasks into profiles so you can easily load your favorite tasks

Meats Supported
      Bear meat, Rat meat, Yak meat, Shrimp, Chicken, Rabbit, Anchovy,
      Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Thin snail,
      Trout, Lean snail, Cod, Pike, Fat Snail, Salmon, Slimy eel, Tuna,
      Rainbow fish, Cave eel, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish
      Shark, Anglerfish, Sea turtle, Dark crab, and Manta ray

To cook any meat of your choice, start the script at one of the 6 supported locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid). The location will be detected automatically by the script.

To make wine, start the script at any bank.

GUI Preview

Leave the count at 0 to make all of the selected item.

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$1.99 - 5 accounts for one month of script usage
      $4.99 5 accounts for 3 months of script usage

• By Optimus
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter

Hey guys, welcome to Tri's latest and greatest gold farming script, Tri Fire Giant Fighter!
      Description:
      Tri Fire Giant Fighter efficiently kills Fire Giants in the Waterfall dungeon.
      Fire Giant Information:
      As well as offering a good amount of experience for killing, Fire Giant's also drop alot of valuable loot, making this a viable goldfarming location.
      Features:
      Safe spotting with both Ranged & Magic Good profit and xp Multiple different safe spots Looting Banking Teleporting Item alching Healing Shortcuts Advanced ABC2 Antiban Required Items:
      Glarial's Amulet Rope Games Necklace's Banking teleports Optional Items:
      Nature Runes(Only required if alching). Staff of Fire (Only required if alching). Purchase Information:
      The script is currently $4 for 2/weeks or $7 for a month

• Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 48 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 82 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies