Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
YoHoJo

[GUIDE] How to Expand your Goldfarm with a Runescape Botting VPS from VPSGamers

You shouldn't be getting that message unless you are actually overusing CPU or RAM or another resource.

I don't think CPU is the issue if the task manager says you're only using 50%. 

You should make a ticket asking exactly what resource you're using too much of, and VPSGamers will let you know the issue. 

2 hours ago, MichaelRS said:

''Performance Results...WOW!
RSBotSpot purchased a 3G plan from VPSGamers to give it a test for ourselves and share the results.

Although the 3G plan is listed as having “Enough Resources to run at least 3 clients” it’s clearly much more powerful!
During our testing, we were able to run two TRiBot Encoded Woodcuter bots utilizing only 11% of the CPU & 29% of the memory.''

This is just false advertising, even though I have all this RAM & CPU remaining they blame too much ''load'' expecting some proper compensation cooked up from this, not happy.

2 hours ago, fatih42 said:

I have a been using the 30$ subcription for a day. I am using 6 Low resource bots and they are turning my servers off for no reason. The servers are super weak for what i have paid. i was using 50% of the cpu. At first i had accepted that eventhough the servers are weak if i could setup 6 of my bots i would have been fine. But they are even unable to provide this. I would have gotten a way better deal for my bucks somewhere else.

Read their Acceptable Usage Policy. https://virmach.com/terms-conditions/#tab1

Just like basically every vps reseller, you cannot have 95-100% cpu for more than 5 minutes and you cannot average more than 50% within any 2 hours.

VPS's without dedicated resources are basically useless. You can get dedicated servers that average out to costing 1$ per bot.

9 minutes ago, chakal said:

virmach is really bad... all VPS/ sock5 that you bought is IP flagged unfortunatelly

Sorry you had a bad experience with them.
Myself and 100s of other botters have been using them consistently w/o much issue.
I've used their proxies to real world trade regularly, I've used their VPS to bot Winterodt and came out with profit.

As far as I know (on certain products), if you report a flagged service from them as soon as you realize, they give you a free replacement.
You should create a ticket to their support team if you suspect a flag.

On 22/10/2017 at 9:23 PM, YoHoJo said:

Sorry you had a bad experience with them.
Myself and 100s of other botters have been using them consistently w/o much issue.
I've used their proxies to real world trade regularly, I've used their VPS to bot Winterodt and came out with profit.

As far as I know (on certain products), if you report a flagged service from them as soon as you realize, they give you a free replacement.
You should create a ticket to their support team if you suspect a flag.

they really replace you`re right... but they replace for another flagged ip =(
and you can only ask for replace one time per month

5 hours ago, chakal said:

they really replace you`re right... but they replace for another flagged ip =(
and you can only ask for replace one time per month

The ip isnt really the problem. most ip's are going to be flagged. just dont bot tutorial island and you'll be fine. Otherwise you gotta brute force it apparently by making 100's of accounts

On 25/10/2017 at 3:22 AM, lets be friends said:

The ip isnt really the problem. most ip's are going to be flagged. just dont bot tutorial island and you'll be fine. Otherwise you gotta brute force it apparently by making 100's of accounts

how to run suicide bots without passing by tut island? make 1000 accounts by hand? impossible

10 hours ago, chakal said:

how to run suicide bots without passing by tut island? make 1000 accounts by hand? impossible

Yes suicide botting you need to bot tutorial island that's why I put this:

On 25/10/2017 at 3:22 PM, lets be friends said:

Otherwise you gotta brute force it apparently by making 100's of accounts

4 hours ago, vinhimself said:

What the benefit of using their RS 3g plan when I could just run multiple tribot client on my computer with VIP-E and set each client up on a separate proxy itself?

Does it basically just free up your computer from the burden of having to run those programs itself?

Basically yeah. VPSs are for more computer power, if you need it.
They have their own IP address, and run even when your PC is off.

I used my computer and a vps, and all my accounts got banned at the same time. Created the accounts on the vps too, the 4 that I used on it. Why's that? Maybe the trades? Lasted 3 months tho and got em 99 fishing before ban one never got banned.

yup.png.a3180b5f3488b50a68d98ee14445a9f4.png

Edited by we trippy mane

Are your IP's flagged or something? Both of my accounts have been banned. I've been using "Druids Master chopper" in custom locations. Breaking regularly and no more than 8 hours a day. I have several accounts I've been botting on with my home IP for several months now....still level three no problems. and no im not botting tut island

What gives?

Edited by subz3r0

2 hours ago, subz3r0 said:

Are your IP's flagged or something? Both of my accounts have been banned. I've been using "Druids Master chopper" in custom locations. Breaking regularly and no more than 8 hours a day. I have several accounts I've been botting on with my home IP for several months now....still level three no problems. and no im not botting tut island

What gives?

Virmach has lots of happy recurring RS botting users.
If you're getting locks (not bans), then that's normal when using a proxy/VPS, and you simply need to unlock the account.

Based on this thread you made, it sounds like

• You are chopping yews F2P, which is a very high banrate activity.
  • You are coming back to botting after quite some time. Unfortunately the glory-days of botting when you could run a script for days without issue are over :'(. Botting is very different since then, and Jagex puts a lot more effort into banning accounts. I recommend reading around the forums for guides on how to bot safely, and check out my post on your thread!

lol ALL accounts were instantly locked. Got owned... 20 bucks down the drain just like dat. Also remote desktop is slow as HELL! 

3 minutes ago, Jojokilomomo said:

lol ALL accounts were instantly locked. Got owned... 20 bucks down the drain just like dat. Also remote desktop is slow as HELL! 

Getting locked is a common occurrence when using a proxy or VPS. 

Here is a guide on how to unlock: https://rsbotspot.com/post/how-to-unlock-runescape-bot-account/

There is always some latency when using remote desktop. The latency depends on your physical distance from the server. Try picking a server location closets to your to minimize this. As long as the task manager isn't maxed, your server itself is not lagging. 

Hope this helped 

Secured a deal with what's already one of the cheapest proxy providers, BlazingProxy!
Use the BlazingProxy link in my signature and Coupon code: RSBOTSPOT to save an additional 5%!
https://billing.blazingseollc.com/hosting/aff.php?aff=243&to=https://blazingseollc.com/proxy/#Pricing

6 hours ago, Kbonez said:

is virmach the only vps provider? I cant seem to find much else on any other vps services. They are really expensive, from what I have heard. if anyone has any other site or any info I would much appreciate it.

You can Google VPS providers to find lots more. Lowendbox is a good place to finder cheap lower end VPS. Typically run 1 to 5 bots. Some have stronger plans. 

Virmach is one of the few managed/setup providers for VPSs. Meaning theirs come with everything setup for you. Just login and bot! 

Otherwise, you'll need to know how to use the command line to install a VNC desktop environment,VNC in, and install Java via command line. @fluffee has a bash script posted somewhere that does this for you. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By lawjestaw
      !!Huge SALE for the next 48 Hour!!
      Welcome to Tribot's RDP & VPS Store

Here you can get High Quality and Cheap RDP for 1 month 
      ------------
      Duration : 28-35 days
      Renewable: Non-renewable
      Usage: Everything is allowed, except +18 sites, you need to use VPN
      ------------
      ------------
      Payment method: BTC | OSGP | or PP (For high ranking members)

PM me on Tribot
      OR
      Discord- Lawjestaw#5137

• By D Bolter
      Accepting OS GP ($0.5/m), Skrill, Crypto (coinbase), PayPal (friends/family/gift), Venmo
      prices are for 30 days
      Residential Proxies are $15 each
      Discord (preferred): ash#2176

Terms of Service:

• By Fluffee
      Creating this thread to provide an easy way for me to link new users to my tutorials, as well as have them all in my Signature, without making it obnoxious.
      -- Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to Botting Series --
      -- General Tutorials --
      -- AutoHotKey Releases --
    • By MNO
      We offer 3 packages, all packages come with the following things pre-installed:
      Windows 10 Java Google Chrome Firefox Dreambot You will get acces through a Remote Desktop Connection (rdp) which we will setup for you.
      Ordering can be done through discord:
      Server: https://discord.gg/jzwNzED
      User: Nex#8648 (UID: 109992979057373184)
      We accept most crypto & rsgp. (Paypal for trusted users)
      We currently offer the following packages:
      Bronze Server
      CPU: Intel Core i7-4770  (or equiv) RAM: 8 GB  Can run: ~12 bots $40/Month
      Iron Server
      CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1275V6  (or equiv) RAM: 64 GB  Can run: ~17 bots $60/Month
      Steel Server
      CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (or equiv) RAM: 64 GB  Can run: ~25 bots $80/Month  
      TOS:
      1) You will not use this service for any illegal activity.
      2) You will notify us in time for a renewal of service's (>1 week ahead).
      3) All payments are final and we offer no refunds.
      4) By using our service you agree to these terms.
      Breaking any of these will result in instant termination of service with NO refund.

• By Proxy-Cheap
      Hello everyone,
      Proxy-cheap.com offers Residential proxies and Windows VPS
      Residential Proxies
      Residential proxies from 50+ countries and 300+ cities to choose from. With our Residential Proxy, you are assured to get the minimum amount of PVs and action blocks. $7 Entry
      10 IPs included
      $70/month Dedicated Unlimited bandwidth Username and Password Up to 1000 Mbit/s Buy Proxies $6 Advanced
      25 IPs included
      $150/month Dedicated Unlimited bandwidth Username and Password Up to 1000 Mbit/s Buy Proxies $5 Enterprise
      50 IPs included
      $250/month Dedicated Unlimited bandwidth Username and Password Up to 1000 Mbit/s Buy Proxies Virtual Private Server (VPS)
      VPS stands for Virtual Private Server, and it’s practically another computer running 24/7 to which you can connect and do things as you would do on your home computer. You can connect to it from anywhere in the world and it continues to run and do it’s job even when you are not connected that is why it is a great idea to have one to run your tools on. $8 Small
      price per month up to 5 accounts Windows Server 2012 R2 80GB SSD Storage 2GB RAM 1 Core vCPU Unmetered Data Transfer 1 Dedicated IP Up to 1000 Mbit/s Order Now $12 Business
      price per month up to 20 accounts Windows Server 2012 R2 160GB SSD Storage 4GB RAM 2 Core vCPU Unmetered Data Transfer 1 Dedicated IP Up to 1000 Mbit/s Order Now $24 Premium
      price per month up to 70 accounts Windows Server 2012 R2 320GB SSD Storage 8GB RAM 3 Core vCPU Unmetered Data Transfer 1 Dedicated IP Up to 1000 Mbit/s
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Server Setup 3.0
      As some of you may know, I released an automated server setup script a little over a year ago. Albeit that script worked well, I was never fully satisfied with it, as I found it to be kind of messy to use. As a result, I rewrote the script, and restructured it, to add more, and stronger support for the different versions of Debian, the different versions of CentOS and the different versions of Ubuntu. However, with so many different Operating Systems being supported, and many different server providers having different setups, it's hard for me to test every possible scenario on my own. Which is why I've been privately handing this script out, and am now publicly looking for help.

What does the script do?
      Similar to my previous setup script, this script changes the SSH port and creates a new user for connecting and using the server and disables root SSH connections; it installs the latest version of TightVNC Server (1.3.10) and sets that up with the desired port and password. It installs JDK 102 (32 or 64 bit depending on the OS), and installs TRiBot and OSBuddy and sets up the appropriate .jar file associations.
      What operating systems does it support?
      - CentOS (6.x and 7.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Debian (7.x and 8.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Ubuntu (12.x, 14.x and 16.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      Does it work?
      As far as I know, yes it does in fact work, and it works well if I might add. However, given that I can't test every possible setup, there is the potential for differences and issues
      How do I run the script?
      Login as root to a fresh VPS/dedi running one of the supported operating systems. From there run the commands listed below and follow the onscreen instructions. For those who would like to see the script's code, it can be found on my bitbucket here. The commands to run are as follows:
      wget --no-check-cert https://bitbucket.org/teamfluffee/fluffees-server-setup/raw/add-shared-functions/fluffees-server-setup.sh && chmod +x fluffees-server-setup.sh && bash fluffees-server-setup.sh -v Version History

• By voidk5
      Hey guys, I'm facing some problems with my Debian 8 VPS, currently I'm not able to install Java 8, I was using this as reference https://tecadmin.net/install-java-8-on-debian/ but as it says "IMPORTANT: Java 8 is no longer available to download publically. You can use below link to install Java 11."  Java 8 can't be downloaded anymore, so I tried to use Java 11, but TRiBot doesn't work with it. 
      Anyone can have with this? 
      I'll give more info if required.

• By acezeps
      Hey tribot, just was looking for a bit of help with the whole vps goldfarming method. 
      Does anyone have any experience with connecting your screen to the vps desktop? I followed a tribot guide, and did everything correctly and still could not connect with no one to help me. 
      I am expecting to be able to run 2-3 accounts per vps, is that possible or should i stick to 1-2?
      Honestly, just looking for any sort of help on starting a vps based gold farm, and im tired of being promoted shit vps websites

By Guest
      Hi.
      Im here because I cant found solution for my problem.
      When I run Tribot in my VPS, The Tribot client closes after the first 3 minutes. My VPS have OS Ubuntu 14.04
      I was instal Java 8. Oracle, JDK & JRE
  • Our picks

• Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 1 reply
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 71 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies