TRiLeZ

Compensation for Downtime

6 minutes ago, YoHoJo said:

I've proved that you have used the same PW at multiple websites, which is a well known security flaw, and leads to getting hacked. 
Your password for Dropbox, Linkedin, MySpace, Tumblr, etc. has been leaked.

Different variation/combinations of this password may have been used to hack your TRiBot account.

Out of the 10's of thousands of TRiBot users you are the 0.001% claiming to be hacked.
Feel free to post any concrete solid proof that TRiBot.jar hacked you, and it will gladly be looked into!

yes thank you i saw you wrote the same thing to everyone else that had an issue.

19 minutes ago, kevinbaker8888 said:

yes thank you i saw you wrote the same thing to everyone else that had an issue.

Are you going to provide any scans or are you going to just blame the client since you probably have an outdated antivirus or even worse, none at all?

Just now, gosubear said:

Are you going to provide any scans or are you going to just blame the client since you probably have an outdated antivirus or even worse, none at all?

yes I'm going to send all the information i can dig up to you and everyone else on here. i might just stay here all night and chat about it with every one. 

Just now, kevinbaker8888 said:

yes I'm going to send all the information i can dig up to you and everyone else on here. i might just stay here all night and chat about it with every one. 

I would rather you spend the next 20 minutes or so to scan your computer. And send the results in a thread for support.

Just now, kevinbaker8888 said:

no need to worry guys I'm happy to lose the money off my account and trade it for the refunded money. No need to stress any more it's all taken care of.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, kevinbaker8888 said:

no need to worry guys I'm happy to lose the money off my account and trade it for the refunded money. No need to stress any more it's all taken care of.

Feel free to post an concrete evidence that TRiBot.jar hacked you, would be surprised to see it!

Seems like since you used the same passwords at multiple sites is the reason you got hacked though.
p8VMdnN.png

I honestly recommend TRiBot as the #1 Runescape Bot! It's great!

Try using  service like https://1password.com/ to use a unique password for every site you use. 

Edited by YoHoJo

1 minute ago, YoHoJo said:

Feel free to post an concrete evidence that TRiBot.jar hacked you, would be surprised to see it!

Seems like since you used the same passwords at multiple sites is the reason you got hacked though.
p8VMdnN.png

I honestly recommend TRiBot as the #1 Runescape Bot! It's great!

i don't have half of those, what a joke this is. why do any of you even bother responding to my post if this is what you you have to say? 

45 minutes ago, No Rares said:

21-7-17 bot's not working, starting up but not running bugging out right clicking walk away all sorts of random stuff.

A post has been made, sorry I don't have the link on hand, but they are currently working on fixing the hooks that broke during the Runescape update to the client yesterday/today.

On 5/3/2017 at 3:06 AM, TRiLeZ said:

Compensation for the downtime over the past few days as well as the downtime earlier this year has been applied to all current VIP(E) members and members whose VIP(E) expired during the downtime earlier this year. The extension was one month.

Just checking,

have VIP-E,

Been down since most recent update. 

This whats being referred to in 'past few days'?

Not sure if I should fill a form or not because most posts' reference' seem to be about the flicker prob that was around when I first joined.

Was really just more annoying than debilitating anyways.