TRiLeZ

Compensation for Downtime

On 5/3/2017 at 10:24 PM, TRiLeZ said:

Lord of the Bots: The Return of the King

Can you actually give us a predicted timeline of when these new amazing updates will be expected? I know set dates are next to impossible for you guys but giving us a estimate of when these updates will be pushed out will put us at ease. 

On 5/7/2017 at 4:14 AM, Aeven said:

I didn't get mine extended... is there a chance the system/operation missed some people? I had VIP-E and several scripts.

3 hours ago, souptron said:

Same I haven't noticed mine come back either?

there was a survey @Todd made for those who hasn't recieved their compensation, i cannot seem to find it though

1 hour ago, leoshiro said:

there was a survey @Todd made for those who hasn't recieved their compensation, i cannot seem to find it though

• Like 2

Just now, kevinbaker8888 said:

there is a serious security issue with tribot. my account was just hacked and it was 100% tribot. i will be refunding every penny I've spent here through my bank and i will look for more ways to get even as well. 

Thanks for ur monkfish retard ezpz

52 minutes ago, kevinbaker8888 said:

there is a serious security issue with tribot. my account was just hacked and it was 100% tribot. i will be refunding every penny I've spent here through my bank and i will look for more ways to get even as well. 

Is this a threat? I am confused how you came to a conclusion this is 100% tribot's fault. Have you done diagnostics of your computer using an antivirus protection software or a malware scanner? Can we see the results of the most recent scans? You can try to google up some pictures but good thing for me i have a phone that can search through google for images with a touch of a button. Also, my main (who i have inputted information, log-in, bank pin, username, etc) is still hack free. Weird thing is he has 2b of wealth on him. So i wonder who really is at fault :/

12 minutes ago, kevinbaker8888 said:

thats great, congratulations. i'll take my refunded money that i get back elsewhere. thanks for verifying that it had to do with tribot.

If this is a joke. HA. But if not, you must be pretty special to think tribot is hacking accounts when most likely there have been a leak of information from a site you have used and have the same passwords to everything like 90% of people in the world. Have you also done a malware scan or antivirus scan? Same thing applies to the person i responded to above ^

Posted (edited)

Hi @trentnz sorry you got hacked, that really sucks.

Since TRiBot's inception, there have been 0 cases of members being hacked through the bot.
By design, TRiBot scripts & scripters have no access to your account passwords.
Your RS account passwords are stored in the TRiBot account manager, encrypted, and saved locally to your computer.

There are 10s of thousands of TRiBot VIP members, and less than 5 "hacked" threads are made monthly. 
The reason for the hack was due to something besides TRiBot.

Here's a thread by TRiBot admin Todd that covers the typical ways people get hacked:

I recommend scanning your PC with a couple reputable antivirus softwares, and ideally reformat.

It also seems like you use the same password at multiple websites, which often leads to hacked accounts unfortunately.
You can use a site like  https://haveibeenpwned.com/to check your email for database leaks. 
I searched your TRiBot registration email and it seems like some other sites you frequent have had a database leak, which may have lead to your hacking.
p8VMdnN.png

By using the same password at multiple sites, you leave yourself vulnerable to hacking. 

TRiBot is not at fault for this hacking, it's not probable.
Good lucking getting secured!

Edited by YoHoJo

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, kevinbaker8888 said:

Thank you for taking the time to respond but your answer is not sufficient.

I've proved that you have used the same PW at multiple websites, which is a well known security flaw, and leads to getting hacked. 
Your password for Dropbox, Linkedin, MySpace, Tumblr, etc. has been leaked.

Different variation/combinations of this password may have been used to hack your TRiBot account.

Out of the 10's of thousands of TRiBot users you are the 0.001% claiming to be hacked.
Feel free to post any concrete solid proof that TRiBot.jar hacked you, and it will gladly be looked into!

Edited by YoHoJo