TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.305_0

This update includes:

• Fix to destination hooks
  • Updated world list in the world hopper
  • Banking API bug fix
  • Combat API bug fix
  • Magic API bug fix

Compensation for the downtime over the past few days as well as the downtime earlier this year is being applied to all current VIP(E) members and members whose VIP(E) expired during the downtime earlier this year. The extension is going to be one month. A new thread will be made announcing the compensation after it has been processed.

Please keep all unrelated comments/questions off this thread.

• Like 19

6 hours ago, chachacha said:

Woo hoo! Thanks for the updates. Any word on the bug people are getting re-logging when using LG?

But it's being worked on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TRiLeZ said:

And stronger than ever, curling those 70 pound dumbbells (with good form of course).

1 hour ago, TRiLeZ said:

:xzibit:  @Todd

• Like 3

On 2017-5-3 at 5:00 PM, TRiLeZ said:

This update includes:

• Banking API bug fix
  • Combat API bug fix
  • Magic API bug fix

Compensation for the downtime over the past few days as well as the downtime earlier this year is being applied to all current VIP(E) members and members whose VIP(E) expired during the downtime earlier this year. The extension is going to be one month. A new thread will be made announcing the compensation after it has been processed.

Any update on LG login bug?

2 hours ago, doctor-olli said:

Can the random events be debugged?
All it does is right click over and over on the npc and screaming I'M A BOT BAN ME!!

Also scripts stop working when there are random events, this is some SERIOUS problem that needs to be fixed

make a bug report m8

• Like 1

after update client is crash

• [15:56:19] Error: bw.() bh.ah() | java.awt.image.SampleModel. java.awt.image.SinglePixelPackedSampleModel. java.awt.image.SinglePixelPackedSampleModel. java.awt.image.PackedColorModel.createCompatibleSampleModel bw:28 bh:292 bh:332 java.lang.Thread.run | java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Width (0) and height (0) must be > 0

12 minutes ago, chinat said:

after update client is crash

• [15:56:19] Error: bw.() bh.ah() | java.awt.image.SampleModel. java.awt.image.SinglePixelPackedSampleModel. java.awt.image.SinglePixelPackedSampleModel. java.awt.image.PackedColorModel.createCompatibleSampleModel bw:28 bh:292 bh:332 java.lang.Thread.run | java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Width (0) and height (0) must be > 0

On 2017-5-3 at 8:00 AM, TRiLeZ said:

This update includes:

• Banking API bug fix
  • Combat API bug fix
  • Magic API bug fix

Sorry prob me being dumb but just to confirm your still fixing the flickering correct? as this is the only problem I have why the scripts wont work, also do we get extra time on scripts as I purchased 4 days ago and had no use out of them :o cheers! and good job.

• Like 1

Just now, alextehg said:

Sorry prob me being dumb but just to confirm your still fixing the flickering correct? as this is the only problem I have why the scripts wont work, also do we get extra time on scripts as I purchased 4 days ago and had no use out of them :o cheers! and good job.

nah he's planning on keeping the flickering

• Like 2

Just now, Deluxes said:

kys retard go cry that u cant get scripts to run even tho u were told the solution

I'm running the script right now bellend I just asked if he was still fixing that, I would say you go kys but i'm sure you'll do that soon enough when you eventually find the courage to get off your computer and go outside like a man the moment you do that young lad, your fucked being a keyboard warrior won't protect you out their lad ;)