Sign in to follow this  
ekd2

Is TRiBot Unbannable?

Hello everyone,i was just thinking about methods jagex is using to ban bots. I am wondering whether it is possible to get ban when you are botting in ideal conditions - like lets say hypotetically you have fresh new IP never logged in to runescape, you have fresh new computer, you will log into runescape with Looking Glass Bot and use private script with ABC2 methods implemented 100% and debugged to be without mistakes and you watch for the bot all day and respond to everyone. Can jagex still detect you are botting? If so, how? I mean when it looks like 100% you're not a bot, your reaction times are human like, click points are human like... what's the difference between human playing then and bot, how they can differentiate them apart?

But if you use private script on just only 1 account and ABC2 uses unique character profile for clicks and reaction times... I mean if you play like human, you are human, they can't ban you or else all legit players would be banned. All they can detect is your mouse and keyboad, that is the only input to the game. If you make it human like - you are human, do you know what i mean?

1 minute ago, ekd2 said:

But if you use private script on just only 1 account and ABC2 uses unique character profile for clicks and reaction times... I mean if you play like human, you are human, they can't ban you or else all legit players would be banned. All they can detect is your mouse and keyboad, that is the only input to the game. If you make it human like - you are human, do you know what i mean?

Sometimes the bot looks human but it is not. Bots are mostly random but humans are NOT. 

ABC2 reaction times are generally for long activity times > 5s so for short delays we use a lot of short pseudo-random sleep/number generation which is detectable. It is in common things like the delay between the moment you click and release the mouse button which is random. Jagex could potentially detect us all by the way we click...

And that is just sleep times. There are many other factors like walking path detection (a big one IMO), patterns, etc. 

I believe that for the bot to be truly undetectable, we would need to collect a shitload of biometric data for ALL aspects of the game which is unrealistic.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, volcom3d said:

Sometimes the bot looks human but it is not. Bots are mostly random but humans are NOT. 

ABC2 reaction times are generally for long activity times > 5s so for short delays we use a lot of short pseudo-random sleep/number generation which is detectable. It is in common things like the delay between the moment you click and release the mouse button which is random. Jagex could potentially detect us all by the way we click...

And that is just sleep times. There are many other factors like walking path detection (a big one IMO), patterns, etc. 

I believe that for the bot to be truly undetectable, we would need to collect a shitload of biometric data for ALL aspects of the game which is unrealistic.

If you generate quick reaction times with normal distribution based on human data tribot users have collected, instead of pseudo generator, you can get pretty believable results, or am i wrong?

5 minutes ago, ekd2 said:

If you generate quick reaction times with normal distribution based on human data tribot users have collected, instead of pseudo generator, you can get pretty believable results, or am i wrong?

From Trilez's abc2 implementation guide, reaction times are for long periods of time, not short delays < 1s.

1 minute ago, volcom3d said:

From Trilez's abc2 implementation guide, reaction times are for long periods of time, not short delays < 1s.

If you use ABC2 method to generate reaction time, yes. But if you generate numbers based on normal distribution to be centered about lets say 350 ms you have different behaviour then with normal random number generator.

1 hour ago, ekd2 said:

If you use ABC2 method to generate reaction time, yes. But if you generate numbers based on normal distribution to be centered about lets say 350 ms you have different behaviour then with normal random number generator.

Yeah that is what I am doing currently. But again with enough data, Jagex could detect something's fishy. Not all human behaviors are normally distributed, that's why Trilez decided to collect biometric data.

2 hours ago, ekd2 said:

You'd still be using the same clicking methods everyone else is using. You're also using the same walking methods, the same banking methods, etc.

If you developed your own client, wrote all your own methods, and make them all relatively human-like, masked the client so it didn't appear as a non-legitimate client, used a fresh IP, and ran one account using a well-written script, you could likely get away with botting as much as you like. For obvious reasons, this is not feasible/worth it in any respect.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Adventure_Time said:

You'd still be using the same clicking methods everyone else is using. You're also using the same walking methods, the same banking methods, etc.

If you developed your own client, wrote all your own methods, and make them all relatively human-like, masked the client so it didn't appear as a non-legitimate client, used a fresh IP, and ran one account using a well-written script, you could likely get away with botting as much as you like. For obvious reasons, this is not feasible/worth it in any respect.

What if i use TRiBot, but only use basic methods so i wouldn't have to make own client. Let's say Mouse Move method, but i would implement my own algorithm to get from point A to point B on screen and then Mouse Click. Let's think of basic script like alcher, you only move mouse and click. It should be unbannable then..or?