HeyImJamie's Private Script Shop
Orders Completed: 1
Current Status: Taking Orders.
- Your script will be given a 2 month warranty upon completion, which includes fixes for: Bugs, Tribot Updates & OSRS Updates. It does not include additions to the script.
- Scripts will be delivered as soon as practically possible. I will endeavour to keep you updated throughout the creation process.
- Additions can be added once the script has been completed, but an an extra cost. Additions requested during creation will also likely be charged, dependant on the complexity.
Terms of Service
- Payments will be handled through the Tribot Repository.
- An account must be provided to create the script.
- I will not be held responsible for bans occurred during development and / or after script completion.
- The source code will not be included with the script, nor will it be for sale.
- Payment must be made in full prior to development. Development on the script will not begin without this.
- Once the script has been delivered, no refunds will be given. A refund can be given during development, with a reduction based on the time that has been invested.
To contact me with your request you can either:
- PM me on the Forums.
- Add my Discord: HeyImLit#3244
- Join my script support chat found in my signature and message me from there.
Interested or looking for a Private Script? Well, you have come to the right place!
Scripts will be fully supported after completion (Includes: free required bug fixes and fixes to broken functions due to game updates) Additional Script features/functions are strictly optional All payments are to be handled through the TRiBot Repository. This is to protect the financial integrity of both Script Writers and Users. Contact:
Send me a direct message via TRiBot with the details of your request, or ask for my Discord! From here, we can discuss the pricing, and the expected time frame for the scripts completion.
Included one-month warranty: bug fixes, minor tribot updates, OSRS updates. After one month we can discuss a reasonable price for bug fixing. 1-48 hours general wait times for script completion. Subject to change based on complexity. There will be no complimentary additions to the script once the transaction is completed, only required bug fixes. Terms of Service
Old School RuneScape only. All transactions will be handled through the TRiBot repository. An account must be provided if needed. I claim no responsibility of any bans that occur during or after the development of the script. The source code is not included in the purchase and is not for sale. You must pay in full up front. I will not write an entire script for you to no longer want it after I am done. Once the script is complete, there will be absolutely no refunds. Contact
Send me a private message on the TRiBot forums or add me as a friend and message me on Discord. My Discord tag is Mute#2963
Request: Hi im after a blue dragon scale bot with abc2 antiban etc
Description: The bot should collect scales from the taverley dungeon and bank them using a Fal teleport and use the 70 agility shortcut.
Payment Amount: whatever you charge.
Will explain more via tribot message. Thanks
This release will:
Fix key event handling issue
Fix other event handling issue
Fix RSServer hook
Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd
Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects
Organize code imports
Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings
Make preparations for Java 9
Fix 11 various bugs
Add more reliable debugging support
Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug
Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map
Fix broken hooks for today's game update
This release will:
Fix Settings UI placement bug
Fix game object location bug
Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down
Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash
Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers
Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should
Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people
Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8
Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).
This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.