Druid

Druid's Private Script Service [Quick turnaround] [12000+ premium sales] [Since 2013] [High quality] [Great support]

Status:  Taking requests, quite busy though turnaround within a week (This status is always up to date)

A bit about my history at tribot
 - Been coding TRiBot premium/private scripts since OSRS release
 - Ran many successful gold farms, from the release of OSRS (I know exactly what works and what doesn't)
 - Over 80000 script users
 - Over 12000 premium script users
 - Created hundreds of private scripts, from simple money making scripts to fully automated gold farms, all have been flawless! With many still being run today!

Benefits of a private script from me
- Reduced bans from having your own script and taking advantage of high quality antiban!
- Run as many accounts as you like!
- You're 100% in control of what the script does. You've probably seen accounts doing activities that you can't ever find a script for right? That's the beauty of having a private script, the world is your oyster!
- No limitations, whatever you need can be delivered!
- Quick turnaround, you could be botting within the same day!
- Once you are a paying customer, I can give you some pointers based on my experience to help you maximize profitability!

I have a wealth of experience creating private scripts, I've created scripts for some of the best gold farmers out and made them very rich!  I can guarantee your script idea will be delivered in full and won't let you down, it will be reliable and stress free!

Reliability is key, even when running even a small operation! Cool features can be added to your requirements, such as: ABC2, Advanced anti-ban, Mule trading, GE resupplying, tutorial island, questing etc.

Your script, method and transaction will remain 100% confidential, I can give you a cast iron guarantee that your script will not be used by anyone, other than you!

Terms of service
- Script will be purchased on the TRiBot repository (a script only visible to you)
- 3-6 months bug fixes included depending on script), however if anything goes wrong after this and it's minor I'll most likely fix it for free!
- A clear specification will be created and adhered to 
- + standard TRiBot premium script guidelines

How the process works
1. Contact me via a TRiBot PM or Skype (druid.tb) with your requirements (detailed step by step of what you want the script to do + any features)
2. A specification will be drawn and the final price will be calculated, which will be agreed by both parties
3. Payment will be made
4. Work will commence, prototypes may be provided based on complexity during development.
5. Script will be delivered to the agreed specification. You'll have an awesome script!
6. I will be available to answer any questions and give you hints/tips on how to run your farm!

To make it clear, private scripts can be expensive, ultimately it's a premium script with a single user. If you're just looking to level up your main, a private script isn't for you! 

Return on investment is HUGE with a reliable private script, what are you waiting for?

Reveal hidden content below to view customer testimonials:

Spoiler

:) 

On 30/12/2017 at 8:58 PM, Aroxez said:

In less than 12 hours I had an idea and my script was finished, Druid even added some features I didn't think of and now my script is universal for what it is. Thanks for the quick turn around. Appreciate it man.

On 04/01/2018 at 9:20 PM, DMMGOD said:

Druid has good scripts and ive been using his master thiever for about 1month n no bans yet. also the private script i bought of him hasnt been banned yet

On 05/01/2018 at 5:57 PM, baumi1992 said:

Ladys and gentleman, 

grab yourself some popcorn and something cool to drink, you will now witness a full review about druids private scripting service! :)
I will give you a little information about my relation to druids private scripting service.

I am not new to botting, but i am new to gold farming. My reason to start a gold farm is a passive "steady" income to reduce my working time hours to enjoy life the way i want it. Hence i started investing in different markets - may it be cryptocurrency - forex - ico's and what not.

I like automating things, therefore botting is something that amazes me. I have been searching a good private scripter for a quite long time. 

Druid was the only one out of the private scripter i contacted that responded immediately, and also more important he was willing to start RIGHT NOW!

So till now i have invested alot of $$$ into druids private scripts - and let me tell you, it was NOT a mistake.

Besides his Intelligence that you'll get a wiff off when you talk to him about an idea and he basically completes your idea without you even finishing, he's mastering it to the fullest.

The Guy named Druid is very friendly, reasonable, fast answering, and my most importantly an awesome flawless scripter.

Even tho i had some trouble at the beginning, simply because we were both misinformed about current situations, i suggest everbody who wants to get serious about botting - may it be goldfarming or botting for stats: Druid is the man to go to.

With that said, anyone who is interested in more information about my experience with druid as a private scripter - shoot me a pm!

On 12/01/2018 at 12:45 AM, starlito said:

Bought a private script from him and he was very easy to work with and got the script done extremely quickly with no problems. Very professional and helpful. Would definitely recommend working with him.

On 07/02/2018 at 7:02 PM, FadeRS said:

Solid service. Thanks, Druid!

On 14/03/2018 at 6:35 PM, auryzas242 said:

All i can say about this scripter is that he is one off the top scripters out in here, if you purchase a script you will get 100% guaranteed support from him! 

My personal experience : I reacenyly bough a private script witch him took 2 days to write, at the bening it had bugs ( but thats how this thing goes, you cant expect a new writent script without very few testing to work perfectly at the begining )  I reported those bugs, and he instantly replyed and fixes the issue within hour or so ? 

Other thing i notice is that he keeps track off how are you doing, what i mean by this - He is constatly asking questions :  is everything ok with the script  ? do you need any more improvments ?  and so on..

He even offerd me briliant ideas how to improve the golfarm

In conclusion - If you want a a flawless runing script that will be supported and not ignored by days or even weeks in some cases- he is the man for you! 

He has his script price, but sometimes it better to pay a bit more and get the support you deserve.

P.s my london is broken

On 18/03/2018 at 6:55 PM, pmed said:

After hashing out all the details and making sure we had the same idea about the general idea of the script I received something that was way above my expectations. Druid was very serviceminded and helped me with any and all questions I had, to make sure that the script was good enough he tested it himself extensively before giving me access. 

If you really want to give any sort of automation a serious shot, Druid is your man. There may be faster or cheaper alternatives, but if you want it right and sustainable longtime look no further. Really happy with my script!

:) 

Edited by Druid
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Ladys and gentleman, 

grab yourself some popcorn and something cool to drink, you will now witness a full review about druids private scripting service! :)
I will give you a little information about my relation to druids private scripting service.

I am not new to botting, but i am new to gold farming. My reason to start a gold farm is a passive "steady" income to reduce my working time hours to enjoy life the way i want it. Hence i started investing in different markets - may it be cryptocurrency - forex - ico's and what not.

I like automating things, therefore botting is something that amazes me. I have been searching a good private scripter for a quite long time. 

Druid was the only one out of the private scripter i contacted that responded immediately, and also more important he was willing to start RIGHT NOW!

So till now i have invested alot of $$$ into druids private scripts - and let me tell you, it was NOT a mistake.

Besides his Intelligence that you'll get a wiff off when you talk to him about an idea and he basically completes your idea without you even finishing, he's mastering it to the fullest.

The Guy named Druid is very friendly, reasonable, fast answering, and my most importantly an awesome flawless scripter.

Even tho i had some trouble at the beginning, simply because we were both misinformed about current situations, i suggest everbody who wants to get serious about botting - may it be goldfarming or botting for stats: Druid is the man to go to.

With that said, anyone who is interested in more information about my experience with druid as a private scripter - shoot me a pm!

Edited by baumi1992

All i can say about this scripter is that he is one off the top scripters out in here, if you purchase a script you will get 100% guaranteed support from him! 

My personal experience : I reacenyly bough a private script witch him took 2 days to write, at the bening it had bugs ( but thats how this thing goes, you cant expect a new writent script without very few testing to work perfectly at the begining )  I reported those bugs, and he instantly replyed and fixes the issue within hour or so ? 

Other thing i notice is that he keeps track off how are you doing, what i mean by this - He is constatly asking questions :  is everything ok with the script  ? do you need any more improvments ?  and so on..

He even offerd me briliant ideas how to improve the golfarm

In conclusion - If you want a a flawless runing script that will be supported and not ignored by days or even weeks in some cases- he is the man for you! 

He has his script price, but sometimes it better to pay a bit more and get the support you deserve.

P.s my london is broken

Request: Rimington Gilded Altar runs: Unoting and joining POH , using bones. FAST . HUman Like
Description: Rimington Gilded Altar runs: Unoting and joining POH , using bones. FAST . HUman Like. Super stacked with Anti Ban. Want to use on mains
Payment Amount: pm me?
Time: How soon does this need to be completed? The Sooner the better i assume.
Additional: Can speak on Discord if wanted. str1ker#4132

After hashing out all the details and making sure we had the same idea about the general idea of the script I received something that was way above my expectations. Druid was very serviceminded and helped me with any and all questions I had, to make sure that the script was good enough he tested it himself extensively before giving me access. 

If you really want to give any sort of automation a serious shot, Druid is your man. There may be faster or cheaper alternatives, but if you want it right and sustainable longtime look no further. Really happy with my script!