Sign in to follow this  
Mrxxz0

Credits by Paypal not allowed?

Question

Why is Paypal or other Payment methods not allowed on Tribot?

It's a nice bot and all, but I don't quite trust a website that wants me to put up credit card details, unless they are trusted enough like paypal.
Especially after reading the Terms & Conditions for purchases..

By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.

(Yes, I may be paranoid and/or misinterpreted what it meant, but there are several factors for why I don't want to as I know a thing or two about carding..)

Edited by Mrxxz0

6 answers to this question

@leoshiro

This is basically a blackmarket for virtual items. Scripts, Gold, illegal 3rd party software and so on.
Personally I really like what Tribot offers, but no I don't trust it. Just trying to be realistic here.. Not everyone is 15 years of age..

On topic
@Deluxes
Yes, I will be using services of other members of this community as of date, but we do like automated system, don't we? Hehe..

Edited by Mrxxz0

2 minutes ago, Mrxxz0 said:

@leoshiro

This is basically a blackmarket for virtual items. Scripts, Gold, illegal 3rd party software and so on.
Personally I really like what Tribot offers, but no I don't trust it. Just trying to be realistic here.. Not everyone is 15 years of age..

On topic
@Deluxes
Yes, I will be using services of other members on this community as of date, but we do like automated system, don't we? Hehe..

Weird its like if you look through some of the posts (maybe even recent ones!) there might even be a guide on how to purchase credits with paypal from tribot.

3 minutes ago, Mrxxz0 said:

@leoshiro

On topic
@Deluxes
Yes, I will be using services of other members of this community as of date, but we do like automated system, don't we? Hehe..

just quit