Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
zeslicer

[New] Zeslicer's account security service

Good Day everyone,

Decided to re-open my service for account security services.

What i will offer is a full breach check on all of your accounts. including tribot, email , runescape & skype.

You will get a full report on anything that might be vulnerable or is vulnerable as well as a list of the passwords that i can find leaked about you & anything else of importance.

You do not have to provide me with any information unless you want to as i can find this myself.

Note , if i do not find anything you don't have to pay anything either.

Send me a PM for more information / contact details.

• Like 1

Just now, mithrilman said:

Sounds interesting but at the same time sketchy,

I give you my email, tribot, rs acc logins etc.

I'd rather take my chances :P

You do not have to provide me with any information unless you want to as i can find this myself.

as stated in the thread.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

By Guest
      Hello Fellow Botters, 

I just wanted to put out an announcement to all of you kind people that I was recently banned using this botting client and scripts. I botted for probably a total of 15-20 hours in a 2 day time frame. Just came back to the game after a three year break and wanted to play with friends again. 
      I am not angry, not looking for a refund, just wanted to let everyone to be careful while botting, as always. Take care everyone and enjoy the game we all love to hate!

-Keindae 

• By chrismoon
      Ever want to make sure no one is able to hack your TRiBot account?
      Or do you simply want a little extra piece of mind knowing your account, reputation, and scripts are secure?
      This tutorial will walk you through setting up Two-Factor Authentication for your TRiBot account.
      What is Two-Factor Authentication, anyways?
      Two-Factor Authentication is a security setting which enables you to require more than just your password in order to login to TRiBot.
      How To
      1. At the top of the TRiBot forums page, click on your TRiBot account name for a drop-down menu

then select Account Settings.

Or you can just click on this link to take you to the same Account Settings page.
      2. Select Two Factor Authentication in the left-hand menu.

3. To turn Two-Factor Authentication on, check the box next to the Enable option.

4. MOST IMPORTANT STEP: Write down your Backup Code in case you are unable to verify your identity with your phone or QR code. 
      Store this code in a secure location, but make sure you are able to retrieve it.
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to Botting: Part Four - All About Mules
      Welcome once again to Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to botting series. If you haven't already read part one or part two, please do so here ([Tutorial] Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to Botting: Part One - Account Creation and Management), here ([Tutorial] Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to Botting: Part Two - All About Proxies) or  here ([Tutorial] Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to Botting: Part Three - All About Servers ).
      --What are mules?--
      Well in the real world a mule is an animal, another name for a donkey actually. However, in the RuneScape world, a mule is a slang term for an account used to store excess gold/items. They were commonly used in the dicing days, when the hosts would RWT their gold, and they wanted to make sure they didn't lose everything should something bad happen. And as RWT bans began to rise, mules became a common tool for botters as well.
      --Why should I use a mule?--
      Mules allow you to have a safe place to keep all your botted gold, so you don't lose it when JaGeX cracks down on your bots. That way, when you wake up one day and get that dreaded account disabled message you don't have to be too worried, as all that GP your bots worked hard for is safe and secure on your favorite mule account. With the help of a mule you've managed to thwart JaGeX again, and that's always a bonus.
      --Can mules get banned?--
      The quick and short answer is yes. If you're not careful, and you're lazily just trading all of your GP from your bots to your mule JaGeX can easily track the trade history and ban your mule as well just for having contact with bots. Want proof of this? Ask dicer Fishy what happened to all his accounts when JaGeX decided they were sick of his rampant RWT. He lost all of his accounts, mules included.
      Alright, so maybe Fishy is a bit of an extreme case but it does show that yes mules can be banned, and being lazy with trading only makes that easier. Luckily for you, I have some discrete methods to help reduce the chances of JaGeX cracking down on your mules which will help you keep that precious GP safe.
      --Sidebar--
      Alrighty, before we continue I want to be perfectly clear here and I really want to avoid someone flaming the thread because "they've never had a mule banned". I'm not saying that you will be banned by directly trading gold from your bots to your mule. Heck, some people even sell gold from their mules without issue. What I am saying is that a ban is possible by directly trading your gold from your bots to your mule. These methods that I am going to show you are methods that will help reduce the ban rates, and just because you haven't revived a ban with your lazy methods does not mean you will not receive a ban. With that out of the way, let's get into this.
      --Should I level stats on my mule?--
      If you have to ask, the answer is probably yes. Let's make the assumption that JaGeX knows what everyone's bank is worth, and if that's the case (which considering they own the game, isn't a super far fetched assumption) wouldn't it be rather odd if a fresh account with absolutely no stats has tonnes of GP. That alone would make JaGeX suspicious as how would you possibly have accumulated that amount of money. Therefore, I would recommend you take some time and train up your account a little bit. You don't need any outrageous stats, just enough to make you blend in to the general population of RuneScape.
      --Should I quest on my mule?--
      Once again, if you have to ask the answer is probably yes. Again, we're looking to blend in here and most people who play RuneScape do at least a couple of quests it's just the standard practice. Quests such as Cook's Assistant, Doric's Quest and Goblin Diplomacy can be done in like 15 minutes total assuming you start with the items. As well, getting the 7 quest points (which you will from those quests) allows you to trade anything from an F2P account; which saves you membership fees.
      --How do I trade GP safely to and from my mules?--
      I think this is probably the most interesting part of the tutorial, and for many the part you're probably going to skip to. I'll be going over 4 methods in this tutorial, ranging from simple, higher risk methods to challenging low risk methods. It's up to you which method you chose, but it's nice to have options.
      Method 1: Straight Trading [Risk: High, Difficulty: Easy]
      This method is what you're probably using today, it's the quickest method to move gold from one account to another. Just login to both your bot and your mule, then right click and trade your GP over. It's fast, it's efficient, and it definitely gets the job done. However, we can only assume it provides JaGeX with an easy way to track down your mule as there will be a long log of trading history between the accounts.
      As a result of this, I wouldn't recommend this method, unless you are layering your mules. What this means is that you have all your bots trading a few mules, and then those mules trading one main mule. Even with that setup I still wouldn't advise straight trading your main mule as to me, that's just too obvious. However, it is the easiest method and you might prefer easy over safe.
      A bonus tip, if you chose to straight trade throw some junk in the trades. Hopefully this will help keep JaGeX off your back.
      Method 2: Dueling (Staking) GP [Risk: Medium, Difficulty: Medium]
      This method is rather straight forward, much like straight trading this method just involves dueling your mule to transfer the gold. It is a bit of a pain to do, as you have to walk both your accounts to the Duel Arena, but it should keep everything on the down low. If you don't want to do a lot of work, but want a bit of extra security then I advise this. Just request to duel your mule, stake all the gold/items you would like to transfer over, then have your mule kill the bot; simple as that. If you really want to save time you can have your bot just forfeit the duel however I wouldn't promote it. If you're already committed to going through the process of dueling you may as well see it through and finish the duel.
      Method 3: Falador Party Room [Risk: Medium/High, Difficulty: Medium]
      This method is actually kinda fun. Essentially, run your bots to the falador party room and have them deposit all of their items in the drop chest. Then, start the party, and on your mule run around and pop all of the balloons you can find. When the balloons pop, some will drop some of the items from the chest, quickly pick them up and keep popping! By the time the balloons are done falling, you should have all of the items!
      Now, due to the nature of the Falador Party Room there are some things you need to note.
      1. Other players can come in and start popping balloons, thus stealing all your hard earned items. So make sure you do this on a low population world.
      2. If you don't pick up the items after popping, you can lose the items.
      3. If you add more then 50k on F2P, NPC's in Falador announce that something is going on in the Party Room, so you really do need to be fast.
      4. It costs 10k to pull the lever and start the party.
      Overall, this is a fun method and surely cannot be traced. However, it's quite risky and you could have some guy come in and pop a balloon to find all your GP sitting there on the ground.
      Method 4: Grand Exchange Money Laundering [Risk: Medium, Difficulty: High]
      This method is extremely unknown. I actually attempted to google this, and found one post about it; so you're welcome TRiBot
      This method was popular back when Free Trade was removed, and RWT companies needed to move gold across multiple accounts. Essentially, what you'll be doing with this method is finding an extremely low volume item on the Grand Exchange, and then buying it on your bots for a ridiculous price, while selling it on your mule thus transferring the money from one account to another via the Grand Exchange.
      Essentially, if there's no offers for an item (I'll use a Law Rune as an example) the lowest offer regardless of the price, is the first offer to go.
      So let's say on the Grand Exchange nobody in OSRS is selling Law Runes, and I mean no one. So on your mule, after you confirm nobody's selling Law Runes, you go ahead and sell 1 Law Rune for 10M gold. As there is no other Law Runes being sold, the only sell offer in the Grand Exchange is your offer, and therefore it is at the top of the queue. Then, on your bot with the gold, buy the Law Rune for 10M gold. Again, as there's only one sell offer (the one put in by your mule) you instantly buy that one Law Rune for 10M gold, your bot now has one really expensive Law Rune and your mule has 10M gold, and the accounts never even saw each other in game; making this the best method for laundering money in RuneScape to date.
      Now, due to the nature of the Grand Exchange there's something you need to note:
      1. This can be flawless, if nobody else is buying/selling your item.
      2. Sharing items here on the thread, or with your friends is a terrible idea, as that ruins the method.
      3. You can lose your money, or atleast some of it, if someone starts selling your item while you're trading.
      And that about brings this segment of the guide to the end, to overview, we've covered what a mule is, should you use a mule, should you level/quest a mule and then how to discreetly transfer money to your mule. I hope you've enjoyed, and learned something from this lengthy guide, I apologize for the delay, but these guides really do take work.
      I do have one small question for you guys. As I've written four of these guides (with a total of somewhere around 8000 words), I'm running out of ideas. But I know you guys are not our of ideas. If there's anything you need/want to know more about, feel free to post it here or shoot me a message. And if I do chose your idea, it'll be fully credited when the guide is released!
      Thanks for reading everyone, and I hope you enjoyed another segment of Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to Botting
    • By baffledbobcat
      EDIT - I'd also like to mention I've only used the regular tribot client and never LG as I am clueless about da fuck LG is. I have OSRS installed on my comp but mainly use the tribot client even when legit playing.
      Just got a 2 day ban on my main. I've been botting on this account for about 5 or 6 days now. Listed below is the general order of scripts I've used.
      The point of this post is not to point fingers, but to provide information. I've thoroughly enjoyed the week I've botted with this client even though it came along with many hours of research and navigating the forums for updated scripts. This is not a post to discourage the use of this client, rather its a post designed to provide information so that the community may benefit from whatever mistake was made throughout my botting endeavor.
      Before reading the rest I'd like to note that I've been using VIP Trial and have hand-quested, skilled, and monster slain frequently in between botting sessions. 
      -ArQuest - used for about 4 quests, baby sat most of them.
      -Tri Man Fighter - botted a lot of hours two days on this. Breaks were taken, babysat often, didnt seem to run into too many problems code wise
      -FC Sheep Shearer- worked fine, babysat
      -Tri Al-Kharid warriors - used this the most, if anything this was the most recklessly used script due to it performing consistently well. Breaks were taken, maximum 7 hour botting intervals.
      -Master Walker AIO used frequently during legit playing. Didn't get stuck often but seemed to follow the exact same path in a manner that deems it questionably safe in regards to frequent use.
      -Varrock museum mini quest - went very quickly....smoothly....didnt need to babysit and only used it to get first rewards.
      -Tri Al-Kharid warriors used again to train
      -Used some kind of bone burying script that clicked like a maniac but got the job done (for 1k reg bones) *i have multiple in my script list and am not sure which was used
      -Used trial of dax fighter aio - script worked with careful GUI setup, didnt run for too long but was used at hill giants.
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
      Below I will list the scripts used on the eve of my ban
      _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      -dax fighter aio for slayer task at hill giants - completed fine
      -FC Woodcutting at Draynor village 1-36 - script worked well but stopped often due to consistent ip connection requests....by this i mean like evrey 5 mins i had to deal with 5 requests
      *this is where the majority of my suspicion lies
      -Used SigmaFlax to collect 1k flax for crafting xp, bot was fast and consistent albeit it's methods were a bit too quick and bot-like. didnt get stuck at all tho.
      -OVERNIGHT i used the trial of Alpha Crafter Pro which lasts an hour. I was asleep so naturally did not see how well it ran, but woke up to the script having ended due to trial expiration (this was expected of course and part of the reason why i allowed the bot to run while I was asleep)
      I'm making a wild assumption here that SigmaFlax helped flag my account mainly due to flax picking being a highly bannable money making method.
      I'd really like this post to spark discussion on safe botting methods once 2-day banned as well as properly maintained scripts. I do plan on continuing to bot however I'm not sure where to begin now as I've been away from the runescape and botting communities for about 4 years now and assume much has changed
      ANYWAY, 
      My thanks to the tribot team and it's scripters for providing this service and I hope that this community can grow together into something reminiscent of older botting days. 
      --BaffledBobcat

• Our picks

• Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 1 reply
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 70 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies