• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
IceCube17

Break handler.. Not working at all?

So, I notice my break handler is not working, at all. Now, Ill start by saying I get very paranoid when botting. I never bot then sleep if I care about the acct, Ive been succsesfully botting atleast 2 accounts without ban the past month. This has gained me a mil in starting cash and hopefully will be able to bot basic combat stats on both accounts, (40 atk/str/range on one and 40/atk/def/30str/30 range on the other which is to be turned into a main).

Ive made decent progress on one, getting 40 str and 20 atk with 25 range all in a couple hours of botting and babysitting the bots. Doing things like cooking/smoking/playing other games while my bots run but never botting for more than 4 hours max, and checking on them on the hour. So, I say all this to say I know for SURE the break handler is NOT initiating breaks. I have several breaks saved in the handler, and have even tried really short run times (30 minutes for example) just to test if the break handler will stop the script and it never has. I suicide botted an acct last night with it set up to run for 8 hours with an hour break and came to find it had actually ran for about 13.5 hours before the logins began failing from it being banned.

After having typed all of this, it kind of occured to me there may already be a post stickied somewhere regarding this. But if there is its not in the bot help and to be quite honest I find the search function rather inneffective on this sight as it returns lots of non-sense no matter what I type into the seach bar. So, if theres already a post answering this question please kindly link me to it or if not what can I do to make the break handler work? Do I need to clear any caches? I have deleted and re-installed the client multiple times for various reasons and notice it has saved all of my breaks as well as accounts. So it makes me wonder if I must recreate new breaks after re-installing the client, or if its a cache issue meaning I need to clear my client cache in order to make the break handler function.

Just now, JoeyJoe11 said:

When you start the script, you have all of your botting files listed and directly below that you have your Accounts and break handler, there you select your breaks handler and the account, have you been doing that? You have to implement the breaks before the script is started.

Yes, I catch myself forgetting to do this/stopping re-running scripts to make absolute sure I have the one I want selected. When I first began using tri-bot, I remember the break handler functioning. I'd "suicide" with 6-8 hour runtimes and 1-2 hour breaks and would come back and check the client debug to see when the login bot was initiating, and it was consistent with my break times/run times. Now however, I select the break and the account just as you mentioned and it never works. I just deleted the tri-bot launcher and re-downloaded it and am going to delete all the breaks I have and create fresh ones to see if that solves anything. I'll edit OP if it does fix by making new breaks.

Should I try posting this on the official post for the scripts I'm using? Like could it be an issue with the scripts and not the client?

It could be the script, but im pretty sure it is the tribot client itself that manages the break handling. Try something like: runtime: 0000:57:41 Randomness: 0000:22:38, Duration: 0000:15:13 Randomness: 0000:06:17. Occurrence: Repeat. Make sure that the runtime and duration never never reach 0 with a +- Randomness

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Z4Die
      Hello, i would like to ask you guys how does break handler works. So let's begin. If i made for example 3 rows with data, in all of those i place "Occurence" - "Once".  When all rows ends will break handler begin from the start? Or it just ends? Thanks for answer!
    • By podgorsek
      Hello,

have anyone else also noticed that after a break when bot was supposed to re-log in, it does nothing..
      Before I started using Looking Glass function, I've never had that kind of a issue. But now I cannot bot over my first break as it just simply stucks at it. Any ideas?

Thanks
    • By CorbinDoesntBot
      Can someone link me or explain to me how to set up break handler, and what the options mean. thank you in advance.
    • By themanman
      Hello, I was wondering if we could get a script queue, break handler, and client starter tutorial that would only be available to VIP-E. Why, because I realize it would take a lot of work to do that, but I really wish we had some official guidance on how to use these features. They sound great, and trust me when I say I've played around with them, but I still have not been able to get consistent results. I think a video would be nice that just sort of walks us through the set up for these features or a tutorial with a lot of screenshots of each step. Whichever works better, but I really think this would help out a lot of people. Thanks.
    • By bdoginn
      How Do I Set it  Up, and what is the safest / most effective break times for tanning leather? As you can probably tell i'm clueless, please help. xD

• Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 69 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies